• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Superfli

1. Superfli

Your tyre reviews

Just got a couple of Hankook 104s on the back. Looked like a good tread and they seem to have some good reviews. Only done approx 500 miles on them, but they seem fine considering all the wet weather we've been having recently. Not driven them hard yet though.
  2. Superfli

Squeek when I'm pulling off

Mine steering has started to squeek, but my car is out of warranty :cry: Is this rack tensioner an easy/cheap adjustment? Please [-o< :D
  3. Superfli

ITG advice

I'm really happy with my ITG. There is a definate increase in torque at around 3k + feels stronger in Vtec, not by loads, but it is noticeable. It also looks the dangly's under the bonnet - better than any other filter I have seen :D
  4. Superfli

351.4 miles from a tank.

You noticed the same cars behind you all the time? Maybe they are hitching a ride :lol: :lol: My figure was constant motorway driving and rarely Vtec'ing. Although its not too hard to get 300 from a tank anyway :?
  5. Superfli

351.4 miles from a tank.

I got 355 out of mine on the european motorways. It wasn't as empty as when I filled it either, so reckon 370 wouldn't have been too difficult.
  6. Superfli

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

Good stuff that. Could do with choosing a different colour pump though, I mean i was at the petrol pump for a good couple of mins, checking and rechecking that this stuff in a RED and BLACK pump was actually petrol and not diesel :lol: ( I was in Germany, where they speak a funny language, to...
  7. Superfli

Well done that man

I changed my wiper blades today.. I shuold have got some photos done :lol: That guy is incredible. :shock: :shock:
  8. Superfli

Cycle Racks on a Type-R :?:

I have a Thule Shuttle, which fits most cars, although I havent tried it on the CTR.. the spoiler probably would be awkward :? Its bl**dy good though. Holds the bikes on really solidly and can also double up as a snowboard carrier - in '98 we took 6 boards down to the alps on the back of a...
  9. Superfli

Talex Lite Camera Detector

Thanks for the tip Composite Guru, just got one myself in my local Tesco's. Works a treat, I was well suprised at how accurate it was with Gatsos - down to within a ft :shock: . Problem is, when I got it, the first thing I tried to do was set the time. Not realising it got the time+date from...
  10. Superfli

She's back on the road!!!

I would have thought the insurance would try and wriggle out of it, but if not, please let us know - word of mouth goes a long way for insurance recommendations :D Taken from Ben Lovejoy's site: http://nurburgring.org.uk/insurance.html Even if your policy appears to be ok, I think these...
  11. Superfli

She's back on the road!!!

Nice one Chris, lad you got her back on the road so quick :D Out of interest, whats happened about replacing the Armco at the ring? When you had your accident, you mentioned that your insurance would pay for it - I was rather sceptical, but would like to hear otherwise, and if so, who insured...
  12. Superfli

New plates ordered

I'm sure I've seen that reg around here (Pompey), where are you from? Or maybe uit was MY02 CTR.... Both good plates though :D
  13. Superfli

CTR with a sunroof :shock:

:D Doh, thought the DC2 was well stripped out - sounds like luxury :wink:
  14. Superfli

I wouldnt have said the CTR was a "Type-R purist" car. Whereas a ITR DC2 is. If it was a simple addon I'm sure that Honda would have added the sunroof as an option. Probably wasnt the demand for one in the initial plans for the CTR. Rear headrests, parking sensors, A/C arent exactly for purists...
  15. Superfli

Looks nice IMO - as said previously why slate the guy? 'cause he is on another forum maybe?? :roll: :roll: :roll: As for weight, oh come on, FFS try loosing a stone or 2 in the gym if you are that obsessed. As for strength, I'm not sure. If I were buying, I would definitely have a...
Back