• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TarmacNymph

1. TarmacNymph

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Thinking out loud, but aren’t the OE wheels likely to be heavier? Therefore, wouldn’t it be ‘better’ to fit the track tyres to the lighter TE’s?
  2. TarmacNymph

Hazz's 1971 mental Mini Clubman - JDM B18CR engine

Long time indeed! And ah, got you. Back to the drawing board, then. Have seen the Rota’s. Sorry, RAYS. Haha.
  3. TarmacNymph

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

“The loudest machine on the fucking planet…!”
  4. TarmacNymph

Hazz's 1971 mental Mini Clubman - JDM B18CR engine

Bump. More of a question really, but IIRC you had custom gearing fabricated on this didn't you? Out of curiosity, who completed the works? As my brain keeps pondering a final drive for the ST and there doesn't seem to be such a thing in the Ford World for anything post 80's.
  5. TarmacNymph

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

Scheming turdsacks. Oh, and hello by the way!
  6. TarmacNymph

FK8 HKS oil cooler and radar warning

No personal experience with the FK8, but I would imagine that it could be 'mapped out' if using an aftermarket ECU such as Hondata. (Based on me being able to have my seatbelt warning light removed when I installed harnesses in my EP3 with the Hondata K-Pro).
  7. TarmacNymph

Halo brake discs

Considering the Yellowstuff pads are £95 on their own I'd expect the discs to be borderline garbage. You'd be better off sticking with OEM discs and looking into which pad compound would suit the use of the car (general daily / fast road / track toy, etc.).
  8. TarmacNymph

2019 Supra GTS

Women. Know your limits.
  9. TarmacNymph

FL5 New Civic Type R

Exactly. The only way you could import from Japan at book price would be if you could somehow manage to convince a Honda dealership to part with the car at RRP privately and then arrange the importation with a separate company. Very unlikely. Especially as I can't see any vehicles not being put...
  10. TarmacNymph

Biggest compatible silver top battery for ep3

For audio you're generally looking for the highest 'amp hour' figure in a battery that has an identical or smaller footprint than OEM; and make sure that the terminals are of the correct orientation (so that your +/- wiring for the car still reaches).
  11. TarmacNymph

FL5 New Civic Type R

I can't help but chuckle at all the 'Yanks' on the FB group. America seems a hateful place to live at the best of times; yet dealerships being allowed to virtually double the asking price of a vehicle (in some cases) over RRP is disgraceful behaviour. Owning a new vehicle shouldn't be about who...
  12. TarmacNymph

FK8 Tyres...help a noob out....FK8

I doubt that 255 would suit, as size recommendations are either 235 or 245. But so long as the fronts match and the rears match (rather than all matching) then that generally isn't an issue so long as they are equal in terms of performance (such as OEM Conti rear and MP4S fronts, for example).
  13. TarmacNymph

Is there any other type of audio installation...?
  14. TarmacNymph

Do i need the arches rolled ???

The spacers themselves won't require arch rolling as a result of fitment, but it will also depend on two other aspects. Is the car lowered? And how much negative camber you have on the wheels as part of your alignment?
  15. TarmacNymph

My shock was not as to the fact of owing the cat, but more that you would be carting it around with you on a road trip. Haha.
Back