• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by tozp

1. tozp

DC2 DB8 DC5 New here DC5 owner from Cumbria

Just picked up 2 days ago few niggles cosmetically need sorting could do with rolling the arches. Thinking of going down the kpro route with skunk in and out manifold. But don't know much about the kpro set up you know the crack? Atm got : Hamp oil filter AEM v2 brand with Aem dry filter Hid...
  2. tozp

Really proud owner :D
  3. tozp

Wish I knew how to post images :(
  4. tozp

Just got a dc5 myself in preston not far away
  5. tozp

Passenger seat slide bar broken

This time they apologised and said they hadn't properly located it the last time they fixed it. Will have to keep telling passengers to lift from the centre or put a sleve of metal spikes around the right and left hand side of the bar.
  6. tozp

Passenger seat slide bar broken

Currently sat in honda dealership for the 3rd time with this problem. Luckily my car is under 1 year honda used warranty, but in the other hand it's been fixed and replaced twice before. usually works fine for around 2 weeks of low use (1 or 2 movements of the seat per week) then something...
  7. tozp

FN2 Paul J Smith Detailing : FN2 Civic Type R

Can you recommend anyone in the north west that can do this work?
  8. tozp

tegiwa or milltek for FN2

Been looking at the next step in my list of mods which will be the exhaust and am stumped on deciding Wether to go for the tegiwa or milltek however I am slightly more swayed toward the milltek atm. I've heard them both in vids and prefer the sound and look of the milltek non res although it's...
  9. tozp

fn2 hks rsk insurance query

Cheers guys sorted now eibach springs and rsk cost me £90 :(
  10. tozp

So something along the lines of the amount of air the engine draws before and after a Remap?
  11. tozp

That's what I told them and they seemed to think it would be much more than that and told me to get official figures :confused:
  12. tozp

Rang insurance today to get a quote for adding the HKS racing suction kit to my FN2 they want to know how much increase in bhp the car will gain with this fit?
  13. tozp

fast road setup insurance question

How would I go about stating to the insurance company that I'm getting a FRS for my car? Would they understand the FRS terminology or would I need to go into the nitty gritty of camber bolts and shims etc.?
Back