• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Type_r_baby

1. T

Black Beauty - rsk fitted!!! now for sale!!!

Car has now gone :(
  2. T

now for sale chaps!
  3. T

FN2 Does everyone have a warranty for their car???

I picked up my FN2 from Toyota as a woman took it in to part ex, I did purchase 12 months from them for piece of mind but not had to use it thank god!
  4. T

lowered car + 19" wheels = crawling over speed bumps!
  5. T

on the plus side it will be very reasonably priced as I need it gone. I will hold for a forum buyer if I can. I shall clean her up and get it sorted asap. The car i want someone has just put me off so more research is needed I think
  6. T

Unfortunately the car will need to go asap. I will put up a for sale ad on here as I would like it to go to a forum member. I will not get a dirty d but it will be a smaller sized petrol engine. Sad times!
  7. T

vtec cross over

there is a smooth air box mod you can do to slightly give you some more noise but generally if you want more asbo style noise you need an induction kit
  8. T

FN2 Blanking off an exhaust opening

I must be the lucky one to know a friendly MOTer!
  9. T

Best Oil and Filter for EP3's

in that case sir you have an oil burner!
  10. T

haha diseasal!! mmm that has thrown a spanner in the works. I might see how I get on I just assumed it will be a lot cheaper. Yes it is 95% motorway journeys but did not fancy racking up miles in the FN2. I suppose I could see how I get on initially but I just wanted to be prepared from the get...
  11. T

My circumstances could change in the next week or two so this could be up for sale soon :(:(:( I could be doing a 62 mile round trip if I bag this new job instead of currently 20 miles! Bad times! Really do not want to go and get a dirty d but having my sensible hat on I cannot justify the...
  12. T

Standard discs with aftermarket pads

rang TGM and they are charging £124.99 plus VAT for the lines! ouch!
  13. T

cheers guys, I was going to get HEL or Goodrich but I will call TGM tomorrow and see what they charge. Stevie from Grinspeed was charging too much for the brake lines
  14. T

I only ask I am changing my brakes, going ADL blueprint all round bar the front pads, they will be PBS pads and I will put in RBF600 brake fluid, but doing the additional brake lines are an extra £200 inc labour as they are a pain to change so was wondering if the extra £200 is worth it
  15. T

Everyone mentions braided lines, does anyone notice a difference on these alone? I appreciate most people get them done with new pads and discs so they will notice a difference there but has anyone just changed braided lines alone and noticed a difference?
Back