• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by WhackyWill

1. WhackyWill

Air conditioner condenser rad

Honda Main Stealer just now quoted me £663 to supply and fit a new A/C condenser. Even though they re-gassed it about 2 weeks ago and never said it needed a new condenser then. 2 days later the A/C didn't work again, so it was obviously leaking when they filled it, they charged me £55 to re-gas...
  2. WhackyWill

Reverse up hill surge / judder ...... Help! 3rd clutch by 35k!

No this is clutch judder but only when going backwards up a slope. Mine had a new clutch and flywheel. So I put ity down to it not been lined up correctly when fitted, lets hope it will bed in eventually as I dont want to have to pull the box out to rectify it. So I take it its not a common...
  3. WhackyWill

Reverse up hill surge / judder ...... Help! 3rd clutch by 35k!

A new clutch and flywheel was fitted in my Type R FN2 2010 just before I bought it and has now done about 8k, it has exatly the same problem, it judders reversing up an incline and very slightly in 1st while holding it on the clutch, which I have learned to live with, but the reversing juddering...
  4. WhackyWill

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Got mine and fitted. look great and top quality.
  5. WhackyWill

Honda seat belt warranty

Thanks Mike.h. I did quickly give it a clean with a cloth and fairy liquid, but it was freezing so it was a quick clean, as soon as the weather gets a bit warmer I'll soak it in a bucket for a few hours and clean it properly. I know for sure that Honda US give a lifetime warranty on belts and...
  6. WhackyWill

Honda seat belt warranty

I have read that Honda give a lifetime warranty on their seatbelts is this true ? as my drivers belt does not retract proberly 9 out 10 times and has damaged the drivers door rubber which I had just replaces, any help would be welcome. Thanks.
  7. WhackyWill

Lowering an FN2

This may be a stupid question, but can I just fit the Eibach Pro 15mm springs for a bit more comfort and not do the FRS as I'm not going to track it and I only do about 5k a year around town, what are the disadvantages of just fittting the springs and getting a proper lazer alignement. ?. Thanks.
  8. WhackyWill

Lowering an FN2

Thanks Loxy and Ed. Bushy is not far from me either. I'll get it done as I'm fed up with bouncing from pothole to pothole in London.
  9. WhackyWill

Lowering an FN2

Thanks Loxy , very helpfull, what about AMD Tuning in Essex, again I think they are in Thurrock which isnt that bad for me as I can do the North Circular A13...How long should it take to do the job, is it something they could do while I wait ?.
  10. WhackyWill

Lowering an FN2

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. But I would like to fit Eibach Pro Springs and get a FRS done at the same time on my 2010 FN2, but I'm finding it difficult to find a place around North London that will do it. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks Will.
Back