• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by xdcx

1. xdcx

xdcx JDM EP3

Yo. I actually moved through to Inverness 2 months ago :) Where abouts in Ness are you moving?
  2. xdcx

spoon 4-2 manifold advice needed! asap!

Alot of DC5 owners swap the 4-2 section only and keep their CAT. So mating a Spoon 4-2 and a DC5 CAT on your EP3 is a viable option and will give very minor gains if any un-mapped. The DC5 CAT is better than the EP3's but it's still the most restrictive part in terms of flow. If you fit 4-2 and...
  3. xdcx

Kpro mpg

I am perfectly calm. Just saying it as it is and being 17 and owning one means nothing. There's been plenty of people in the past who make the commitment to a car and then find out after 6 months it costs too much to run. The same one's who end up in your situation wanting better MPG or...
  4. xdcx

Kpro mpg

Factoring the cost of the ECU itself and then the cost of mapping. Never mind the cost of accompanying mods. This is a ridiculous route to go down to get maybe up to 50 extra miles out of a tank. There is zero savings to be made in your scenario unless you are keeping the EP3 with the KPRO for...
  5. xdcx

Typres and 'wow-wow-wow' type noise. Been told tyre wear

Ignore that nonsense. It highly rates the T1R and Falken's which is bad enough. You'll get 50/50 opinions on all these soft sidewall tyres, but mostly anyone who pushes there car at all in bends will all tell you the same thing I am telling you. Stiff sidewall = best. It's common sense in...
  6. xdcx

RE040 was the tyre from factory on the EP3 and is damn sight better than Prada spec 2's which are utter turd, in my opinion. Honda chose the RE040 for a reason, and that being it suits the characteristics of the EP3 as the tyre has a stiff sidewall. They aren't amazing in the rain however, but...
  7. xdcx

Definitely un-even tyre wear or a good step in the tyre like Jord said. Common on the EP3 because the geo tolerences from factory were shocking. When you swap your tyres around, check them over. They'll be worn alot more on the insides. Solution is to replace tyres. This will cure the noise...
  8. xdcx

crunching noise when turning my car on?

Both my EP3's and every EP3 that's ever been owned by friends of mine, has done this. Just ignore :)
  9. xdcx

M62 50MPH Limit = Pure MPG!!!! (210 miles on 1/2 a tank)

:lol: > Edit this part out please <
  10. xdcx

M62 50MPH Limit = Pure MPG!!!! (210 miles on 1/2 a tank)

You used more than half a tank. Using the needle to gauge what you have used is the most inaccurate way of doing so. By your theory you will get another 200+ miles from this next half a tank of fuel? Nope. The needle takes ages to get to half and then it drops alot quicker from half to empty...
  11. xdcx

DMF PERFORMANCE 300bhp Development N/A Engine Photos

This is a seriously good post. Yes. :lol:
  12. xdcx

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

ACTUAL LOL, Monday morning and genuine laughter. Thank you.
  13. xdcx

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

It's just not up to my standards..... I would have kept the thing if it was..... for 5 minutes. :lol: :lol:
  14. xdcx

R32's are shee-ite for what they are. Without trying to be funny or anything, I do see you looking at something else and wanting rid of it quite soon..... Not as quickly as you get through Type R's like, but I don't see you being an R32 owner come end of the summer. You might prove me...
Back