• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Parting with my modified FN2 for a FK2

I've had my 2007 FN2 since 2009, even though it was my second Type R after a 2002 EP3 its the car which got me into the Honda scene and modifying and before my son arrived I had some great adventures in the car, like going to Spa, meets downs south etc. and I've met people I'm still mates with...
  2. R

FN2 FN2 ABS & VSA Problems

Hi Guys, I'm having issues with my 2007 FN2. Basically if I go above say 40MPH I get a ABS and VSA warning light (orange come on) If I stop the car and turn the engine off and back on and then set off driving it'll go off until I exceed around 40MPH then it comes back on. I've had the error...
  3. R

EP3 EK9 PH Heroes

Pistonheads has just done a feature on the EK9: http://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-features-heroes/honda-civic-type-r-ek9--ph-heroes/35148
  4. R

Spacers with OEM Wheels

Hi Guys, Does anyone know if you can use spacers with EP3 OEM wheels? I had a set that I tried on my Works wheels on my FN2 and the wheels didnt have the recess for the bolts to sit in. I'm trying to fit DC5 Brembo's on my EP3 with the OEM wheels....
  5. R

My 2002 EP3

Hi Guys Now my FN2 is almost finished and I intend to keep the EK9 I've bought standard I've turned my attention to my EP3. This is very much going to be a build on the cheap. The car has been in my wife's daily drive for the past few years and therefore has really had a hard life! So...
  6. R

EK9 or DC2?

Hi Guys, Can anyone thats owned an EK9 and DC2 advise me which one they liked better?? Thanks David
  7. R

Bride Seats

Hi, i fancy some Bride seats and have been looking on eBay and I did a Google search for Bride Seats UK and came across this site: http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/brand/bride-seats/cat_208.html Now the prices on eBay seem to be loads cheaper and usually when something is too good to be true it...
  8. R

Eurospec's dyno readings

Hi guys, I had my FN2 tuned by Romain last week, I'm really happy with how the car drives but before I went lots of people warned me his dyno reads low. Previously I'd had the car on TDI North's Dyno and made 239bhp and most people seemed to think that dyno reads high! My car made 226.7bhp at...
  9. R

Replica Mugen Grill and Splitter

Hi Guys, First of all let me say that normally I'm not one for fake or replica parts but I've spent that much on my FN2 lately and my EP3 is looking rather tired. Both my grill and splitter are chipped and damaged so rather than just get them repainted I'm tempted to change them for replica...
  10. R

DC2 DB8 DC5 Really want a DC2

Been watching some Best Motoring video's today and its really made me want a DC2. Can anyone give me an indication as to what DC2's sell for?
  11. R

Sourcing DC5 Brembo Calipers

Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of a company what sells DC5 Brembo's either used or reconditioned? Thanks
  12. R

Teigwa Tow Hook FN2

Just came across this while browsing eBay: Has anyone got a photo of a rear Teigwa Tow Hook on an FN2?
  13. R

DC5 Pads the same as EP3 / FN2?

Hi, I know the EP3 and FN2 share the same brake pads up front, but can anyone tell me if the DC5 is the same? Thanks David
  14. R

My 2007 FN2

Hi Guys, I've mainly been posting over on Civinfo, but I've been hanging around on here more and more drooling over some of the awesome EP3's and DC2's that people on the forum own. Just thought I'd post some pictures of my car as it stands now. So far I've done the following: Engine: Gold...
Back