• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CT

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

Well it seems these guys weren't messing about so she was very unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8653871.stm
  2. CT

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

Thanks fellers. Well she's back home with nothing broken, but some awful bruising and I think a bit of shock is setting in... not surprisingly. The house locks are being changed as we speak. Seriously.. watch out for these *****! I swapped the CTR for a TT about a month ago, so I might be...
  3. CT

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

Hi guys...long time no post. :smt006 Just a headsup for you. Earlier this evening the daughter in law was followed home in her red CTR by three black scrotes in what is believed to be a blue Astra. When she got out of the car on her drive at home in Brownhills, Staffs, they demanded the keys -...
  4. CT

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

If you don't like cruise control Karen then don't use it.;) Same goes for traction control - switch it off and it makes a huge difference to power delivery.
  5. CT

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

Biggest load of tripe I've seen in ages. Clarkson at his worst. He slags the car off in a test drive and makes it quite clear he doesn't like it. He then goes on to drive the FN2 in a race against the EP3. Who was driving the EP3???? Clarkson clearly wasn't trying ,there was only going to be...
  6. CT

FN2 FN2 Availability

Well No 2 Son had a call from the dealer on Tuesday saying his Milano GT delivery date is brought forward from 30th November to definitely October, and possibly as early as next week. As other people are saying much the same it looks like Swindon are getting their act together.
  7. CT

FN2 FN2 Availability

LOL. Yep. But two Milano Reds in the family.. :lol:
  8. CT

FN2 FN2 Availability

No2 Son had a test drive today. He's been given a delivery date of 30th November for Milano Red if he gets his order in quickly - January for any other colour! :eek:
  9. CT

S2000 & NSX Top Off the S2000

Full instructions for making your own in around an hour for about 20 quid. CLICKY
  10. CT

S2000 & NSX New S2000 CR

Can't say I'm keen on that at all and that spoiler looks awful! :eek: I'm not sure the wider tyres will help necessarily. The problem with the standard Bridgestone SO2s is they're virtually racing slicks to start with and the very shallow tread pattern isn't capable of shifting much water. Too...
  11. CT

FN2 FN2 Rear Seat - Folding.

Well my problem seems to have resolved itself - the seat now folds flat - no idea what was stopping it. :confused: I'm not quite sure what you're asking there jangel - need a better description. The dealer did tell me the other day that the rear seats (the bits you sit on) actually lift up...
  12. CT

FN2 Worth getting the GT?

I think you've made a mistake you're likely to regret tbh - the GT version is excellent value. For the extra dosh you get a lot of refinements. 19" wheels are likely to be a pretty hard ride I'd have thought, and I shudder to think what the cost of new rubber is.
  13. CT

LOL - yep wrong link. :D
  14. CT

Cheers mate - probably just me then.
  15. CT

I had to pick some stuff up in mine last night. On folding the rear seats I found the wider one goes down perfectly flat to floor level while the smaller one seems to stop at about 45 degrees. I couldn't see anything - belts etc., fouling it. Is this normal? :confused:
  16. CT

FN2 sensei

I got mine on time in May, but the dealer told me the next deliveries are July/August - they're in very short supply it seems - even worse with the HRVs on which they're quoting September deliveries.
  17. CT

FN2 36 Hours Later.

Just to appease the die hards I don't think the gear change is quite as short and snicky, but I can live with it. :D Tyre pressures were way out btw - straight from PDI inspection! :roll:
  18. CT

FN2 36 Hours Later.

Thankee kindly. :D There's some pics on the last page of this thread.
  19. CT

FN2 36 Hours Later.

Well we picked it up just after 11am yesterday morning. and we're totally knocked out with it. It's a totally different car in every way, but still the beast it always was when you want it to be but with an even meaner snarl - the engine note is great when you press on. My daily commute is a...
  20. CT

FN2 Type-R delays

Well mine's at the dealers for PDI etc. I'm picking it up Wedneday morning. :D I'm taking it on an 07 plate until the dealer can do my personal plate transfer. Unfortunately it's D* 0* *PE. :smt102 :smt082
  21. CT

FN2 Type-R delays

Ordered my Milano Red GT today and been given a delivery date of 13th May. Oh the waiting! :tumble:
  22. CT

FN2 Standard speakers in the Type-R GT

I found some more info on this - it seems the bassworks amp is totally inaccessible somewhere behind the dash, where owners can't even find it or adjust the settings! I'll be giving it a miss. Thanks peeps. :D CLICKY
  23. CT

Ah. I thought that might be the case. What was throwing the dealer is he's searched high and low in the cars and can't find the control box/amp which is supposed to be part of the bassworks upgrade, so he assumed the front speakers were a separate upgrade. Anyone any idea where the control box...
  24. CT

I'm going to be placing my order tomorrow - Ban Me Red I think. :D I've test driven two different cars now and both had the large front door speakers with the aluminium surrounds, in fact all the versions I've seen so far had them. My dealer seems to think they're not standard but an upgrade...
  25. CT

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

It has VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) which is much the same thing. I made sure it was turned off on my test drive this morning. If yours was on it could have affected your opinion of the handling? Well I'm not gonna labour the report, as much of it's been covered already. We went out with me...
  26. CT

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

^^^ Steady on!^^^ :lol:
  27. CT

I just might have to grow up and get a CRV or something. :lol:
  28. CT

Wassup Scouse! I gather you're not keen on the new CTR then? :lol: I'm really undecided tbh. I'll take the test drive no doubt but a Type-R which is likely to get pissed on by a lot of the opposition doesn't really do it for me. Why call it a Type-R? - call it a GT and have done with...
  29. CT

Other info and stuff in this link which I got in an e-mail from Honda today. http://www.redh.co.uk/?campaignid=CM049200E01A
  30. CT

Engine Malfunction Light.

Well the light went out of it's own accord and never came on again. I had it checked anyway and they said it was minor adjustment only needed. They never coughed it but I reckon they'd screwed the settings up at the service just before the problem started. It's fine now. 8)
  31. CT

I'll be onto the dealer first opportunity. Thanks mate.
  32. CT

Mine's just come on. Anyone had any experience of this or know the likely cause? :cry:
  33. CT

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

Some better pics here. Apologies if they've already been posted. http://world.honda.com/news/2006/4060228Geneva2006/01.html. £18K is good news at least - I expected it to be at least 20K. It's just that back end I'm having real trouble with. :shock:
  34. CT

New Civic

The steering wheel is actually quite small and sporty for a base model and the gear shift feels good. No doubt the Type-R wheel will be a bit different and probably be without all the radio remote controls? I gotta pop out now - here we go 0-60 in 14.7 seconds - the excitement is too much! :D
  35. CT

New Civic

I dropped the Type-R in for it's 3rd service and MOT this morning and got the new Civic as a courtesy car. It's the base model the S or SE I think, and at 1.4 litre it aint no Type-R. The interior though is pretty nice I thought, and for what it is it drives well. It's a 4 door obviously and...
  36. CT

Aggressive/Enthusiastic Driving in the Type R.

A spin out like that is bound to affect your confidence Scouse. I think though that you need to ask yourself why you lost it on that bend. Were you simply going too quick? - there's a point at which centrifugal force is going to chuck you out of your line whatever you do if you're going too...
  37. CT

Bung in or Bung out??

I swear the Hayabusa feels quicker with the bung in. :shock:
  38. CT

New Civic Type R

I'm just hoping I can hold out for the new model, I don't normally keep 'em that long. I like the look of it. The only thing I'd change, is I'd have the arching LED tacho where the speed is going to be (Ala the S2000) and an analogue speedo.
Back