• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Hi all, my clutch needs adjusting as the biting point is too low down, as in I barely lift the clutch and the car is already at biting point.. Are we able to adjust the clutch on ep3's? I know its usually a straight forward job just wondering if anyone else has come across this? The clutch...
  2. Epic_Milano

Epic_Milano's ep3 Build Thread

Thought I would start a build thread as i've been here a little while just browsing and doing lots and lots of fun research! :smt101 This is my 3rd Civic now, had 2 ep2's which were fun but eventually got bored of the power.. First was a Vivid Blue and then a NHB.. Heres my previous NHB ep2...
  3. Epic_Milano

Snap, Crackle and POP!

I have heard the Spoon n1 backbox with the BUNG installed creates back pressure when you lift off the throttle which results in a loud POP. Has anyone ever experienced this with the spoon or any other setup?? Basically, im after a setup that pops and bangs but not sure what brand or...
  4. Epic_Milano

HIDs 4300k vs 6000k

Been looking for comparison pictures of the OEM 4300k look over the 6000k option. Could you tell me what most of the honda drivers among us use and post pictures if you can be bothered.. :D Also did you opt for the 35w or 50w HID kit?
  5. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

Now before anyone tells me to use the seach facility to find existing threads, I already have and after 10 minutes looking through various posts I found nothing :( Im looking to convert my foglights to HIDs but wanted to know if its a simple plug and play job like the headlight conversion? Has...
Back