• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. suvla

Rear lights, facelift to prefacelift?

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?54332-how-do-i-change-my-rear-lights yea you need to drop the bumper
  2. suvla

Rear lights, facelift to prefacelift?

you have to swap a plug over in memory and remove the rear bumper from memory im sure , theres a guide somewhere ** look for it for you
  3. suvla

Best budget cat back system for EP3

r8byb silenced and a spoon replica exhaust and you will have a load of change left over from £400 te backbox is from hwmotorparts but it appears he is currently out of stock you would have to send him a email to find out when he will have them in stock again , i was shocked at how good the...
  4. suvla

Vtec Challenge @ Rockingham

i love that track!! does sound like it was a good day as well :)
  5. suvla

EP3 Exhaust

also dont rule out r8byb b-pipes ;)
  6. suvla

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

i just topped up to the brim , going to get my mpg skills on as i have quite a bit of driving to do over the next few days i want to beat my personal best. only because te other half is moaning that i should get rid as its not economical, i cant stand the thought of parting with the ep3 i want a...
  7. suvla

Induction for EP3 - Further to the guide

if you want a cheap kit hondata it and get a filter upgrade
  8. suvla

My First Type R: Civic EP3

welcome as said earlier ditch the mudflaps theyre gash!
  9. suvla

Forget performance... best SOUNDING induction?

throttle bodied k20 FTW! will instantly make you cum! someones got a video of some on youtube , you get the idea sounds unreal in real life : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaCL0ZHrUaI&feature=related
  10. suvla

Whats good value on an ep3/overpriced?

nice one :) if i was buying my first ep3 i would of had the red one oh how i crave a lsd, its thething that really lets the uk model down not having it. god damn it just dont have the money
  11. suvla

My EP3 updated with pics

nom nom nom nice weels :) good choice pal
  12. suvla

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

nom nom nom!
  13. suvla

Brentacre

they are good a few years ago when i was on the saxo scene(hangs head in shame) they offered me a good price, loads of that lot were with brentacre
  14. suvla

$$ davis $$ cosmic ep3 painted brake callipers

looking good :) just needs to be a tad lower . i think youve tempted me to try out some AG super resin polish as your car looks so clean
  15. suvla

Back in a Honda! Finally. S2000 content...new wheels pg3

i think im going to get the ep3 out of my mind next year and purcase a s2k
  16. suvla

oh i agree totally , i was just experimenting as i have recently acquired a new lass who happens to live 100 miles down the road and i never took that into account when getting the ep3 but just for show when she wants to be economical she can be:) and the red light still isnt on :) well happy...
  17. suvla

im on a good roll at the moment , await pictures!!! just got to drive back from milton keynes , hit 200miles with just under half a tank left yesterday . have been driving super grandad style, no more than 2 and a half thousand rpm , sticking to 70 mph might help that shes just had a recent...
  18. suvla

05 satin silver ep3

awsome stuff, how are you findind the modded airbox?
  19. suvla

Any good body kits you know for ep3?

in my opinion save the money towards forced induction , the ep3 is already asphetically pleasing dont ruin its good looks with a body kit
  20. suvla

LSD For EP3

my brother fitted one the other day and charged just under 500 beans if i remember correctly
  21. suvla

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

powerflow is turbogash ! youd be better off with a spoon exhaust
  22. suvla

most ive had out of a tank to red was something like 330 ish and that was just a experiment on the motorway, with normal driving , and enjoying the ep3 youll be lucky to get over 260 from full to red light . its a car to be enjoyed not a economy car , i wouldnt recoment buying one for economy ...
  23. suvla

Fitting lowering springs yourself?

i did notice that with the rears , but with the fronts i compressed them just to be on the safe side with mine
  24. suvla

Strut brace yes or no !!!!

FRSU for the win! you will be delighted with the results!
  25. suvla

engine falling out

to be honest would of thought your best bet would be upgrading them all , example of a not so badly priced kit below, theyre not too hard to fit either or you could just upgrade the rubbers in the standard mounts which works out a hell of alot cheaper and by the sound of it your rubbers could...
  26. suvla

Tyreweld (emergency puncture repair kit)

depends which one you get , some of them can write the tyres off
  27. suvla

Fitting lowering springs yourself?

theyre pretty easy to fit mate just use common sense and if you have a mate with a ramp will save you alot of time. use spring clamps too mind. i wouldnt o as far as sayin that the ep3 is a easy car to work on , engine bay is pretty tight compared to what my delsol SiR was
  28. suvla

Hatton|Fiesta STealth

looking nice ! loving the stealth look
  29. suvla

Civic EK4?

b16 is a damn good engine they seem to just keep going on , pretty bombproof engine and eks are quite good looking too , parts dont cause a massive hole in your pocket either
  30. suvla

Toyo R888 worth it?

i havent used t1rs , only things ive ever really had are parada spec 2s , in the dry r888 would be a much better tyre , but in the wet bad times and driving everywhere at very slow speed . another issue with them is their lifepan isnt particularly great
  31. suvla

Toyo R888 worth it?

one of my mates has them on his 5 gt turbo , theyre awsome in the dry but deadly in the wet
  32. suvla

Scorpion unsilenced B pipe

Shaenei did the pip make much of a difference in performance?
  33. suvla

anyone got any ideas for bringing some life back into my inlet manifold?

basically want to detail the engine bay but the inlet is a bit oxidised and looks pretty rank! anyone know of any techniques? or roducts availible to get it looking like new? or is it worth just getting a spankers new one?
  34. suvla

Got my insurance renewal....

i dont get how you get it that cheap with them, im older , no points more ncb lower risk postcode , must be my job
  35. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

that does look nice, think i might have to give it a bash at some point in the next few weeks , as im quite busy for a few weeks at work :( bring on easter leave so i can get my cleaning on big style , and do some minor mods like that
  36. suvla

Insurance Warning

im pretty sure you could fight that in court and if you played it right get the points removed , either that or a massive compensation payout from the insurance companys
  37. suvla

Toda Manifold on ebay

looks pretty pap , its what i would call pidgeon shi**y
  38. suvla

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

oh i am a fan of this , think your wheels look spot on! really like them!
  39. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

had a bit of a cleaning session yesterday got a bit carried away with the polish :D
  40. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

you reckon ? what both badges or just the civic one?could look quite smart. is there any holes under them?
  41. suvla

Jdm ep3

i dont know what it is but i think the amber indicators look alright , are they standard?
  42. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

i added a set of TRO stickers to the window , im still loving the handling since its been lowered and frsu'd really want rid of the rear lights now! after a set of pre facelifts if anyone has any for sale cheap ;)
  43. suvla

;) im feeling completly bombed down by admiral though to be honest hopefully next year when i turn 25 i can go back with chris knott and get cheap insurance again
  44. suvla

yea but only if your over 25 , or they will charge you a extra fee for that service if your under
  45. suvla

TommySucks2K

thats pretty cool i love these type of pictures , think im going to have to go on the hunt for somewhere like that local to here
  46. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

christ shes amazing cant get over how smaller a drop shes had and the FRSU reall sorts the handling out feels lush, went around a roundabout felt like she just stayed going on the turning circle i was using instead of sliding out if that makes sense i got a pic on my phone ** pop it up in a few...
  47. suvla

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

very nice! a quick question , where did you order your engine mount inserts from?
  48. suvla

MPG!

i think the best ive had out of the ep3 was 37.222 or somthing like that anyway i do drive a bit like a grandad
  49. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

dropped her off at the garage earlier , she has had the springs and the FRSU popped on , hes taking it to get the FRSU set up tomorrow morning settings will be : 1 deg negative camber all round. 1mm toe in at the back 1mm toe out at the front cant wait to get back and...
  50. suvla

random one would this fit my ep3?

cool big ledgend!
  51. suvla

random one would this fit my ep3?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-HELICAL-LSD-DIFFERENTIAL-02-05-Honda-Civic-Si-DC5-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2304c4e047QQitemZ150403866695QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
  52. suvla

My 05 Cosmic EP3

im glad thats only 20mm mines getting lowered 20-25mm on eibach pro kit and thats the height i want . car looks awsome! respect on the mugen twinloop , good piece of kit
  53. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

yes, camber bolts arrived this morning , next bit of progress will to be have it on the ramp over the next few weeks and ** fit it all , give her a good clean and take lots of snaps :)
  54. suvla

Falken ZE912

ive got falkens on the rear , theyre not bad at all as for the model ** just go and check , they seem pretty good , when my front two need replacing im going to get another two falkens, was going to get some yokos or somthing but rather impressed with the falkens
  55. suvla

ITB's on K20's seem low ?

bodies and vtec, the sound is immence! absolutly immence!
  56. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

yea i know what you mean cheers for that anyway mate
  57. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

well we leave here on the 22nd and wont be up there until 2230 23rd were meant to be skiing by 1000
  58. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

oh cool well my fingers are crossed for it as ive never skiied before , but im not going to get my hopes up to much
  59. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

avimore i think its called cars staying down here , meant to be going skiing but were all convinced there will be no snow up there at all
  60. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

well i gotta pop up to do some adventurous training in scotland after a week of nights next week so if i can be bothered to lower it this weekend ** do it , if not ** do it when i get back from scotland which is looking more likely
  61. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

picked up some goodies for it the other day and ended up getting a bit more than i had bargained for , just got to wait for my camber bolts tocome through then she will be ready to lower
  62. suvla

My new toy, JDM Track Teg

very smart :)
  63. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

yep i like the car as it is at the moment just wished it handled a bit better
  64. suvla

my nhb facelift CTR

been on the forum for a few weeks now , loving the EP3 definate good fun, heres some of my plans for her: -lower on eibach pro kit -camber arms and bolts,FRSU -refurb the wheels in a gun metal grey -a set of decent tyres ( possibly p-zeros or i may get parada spec 2s as i can get them cheap)...
  65. suvla

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thinking about a DC2!

i like both of those dotty , they are both awsome cars , the two dotty posted look very nice , if your spending that much money id sway towards the dc5 , but if you really feel the need to get a dc2 spooner has one for sale in the for sale section here which is pretty mint and a bit cheaper than...
  66. suvla

Before and after lowering

dotty how much of a drop was that on your ep3?
  67. suvla

My integra

looks nice , i would ditch the woofers and concentrate more on performance but thats me , depends what your into really
  68. suvla

Insurance costs for people under 25

thats the one, couldnt quite think of the words to put together to explain it :)
  69. suvla

EP3 vs FN2 vs DC5

out of personal preference id go for the ep3 , the fn2 isnt my cup of tea , the integra is a sexual masterpiece but unless your going to track it you probably wont get your extra moneys worth out of it . but thats just my opinion . (awaits opinion getting destroyed lol )
  70. suvla

Insurance costs for people under 25

try tiger.co.uk mate for me it knocked another 50 off of my admiral quote from gocompare was pretty wierd because everything i entered was exactly the same as the gocompare site triple checked it im 24 licence for 4 years 3 years ncb no claims ever, if i remember correctly dont enter in your...
  71. suvla

Feels manifold.

so quite affordable then lol
  72. suvla

Short term insurance?

its solid, i couldnt find a single company to give me insurance for a short term amount of time on the CTR so i just took the crunch although when this policy runs out the CTR will be retired to the garage to be modded and kept off of the road for two months modded and ** be 25 :) then she will...
  73. suvla

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

i had 4 on my delsol and to confirm they are exactly as you said, bloody awsome when warmed up though
  74. suvla

Feels manifold.

admittedly this just made me sex wee, how much was it?
  75. suvla

Hi all My B18 Civic

i seriously have a bit of a soft spot for ek's think they are sexual
  76. suvla

S2000 & NSX NSX lovers look here

that combined with this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo =sex wee
  77. suvla

Petrol prices in your area

127.9 for v-power is whatr i paid the other day in sommerset but since i drove past it again the cheaper stuff is more expensive so im assuming it will have risen evn more
  78. suvla

Snow broke my car!

fair enough , does that mean if someone wants to put a k20 into a ep2 they have to change the rack as well then? , thought it woulda been like the eg series , all that stuff works on the others , i had a dc2 rack on my sol
  79. suvla

Snow broke my car!

would it be cheaper to get a steering rack from a type s ? at a yard , wouldnt of thought there would be too much difference apart from the price
  80. suvla

K20A Engine swap...

can you get some vids up of it, would love to see how she goes and what she sounds like
  81. suvla

Stolen FN2 - Dagenham

ouch feel for the guy!!
  82. suvla

White gunk in oil

sounds like your having a bit of a problem, does sound like head gasket to me , which is very suprising , but im no qualified mechanic as for the aem have you considered getting a hydroshield for it?
  83. suvla

K20A Engine swap...

ignore my thread in the newbies section, this is sexual,i bet that wasnt cheap? looks spotless!!
  84. suvla

Intake Velocity Stack Testing @ TDi North

that is quite a impressive result, where hove you mounted the trumpet? in a fog light hole or somthing?
  85. suvla

EP3 100% motorway mpg...my results

i managed 37.2mpg on the motorway the other week same sort of tempretures , yours is a damn awsome result!! if only mpg was like that all the time
  86. suvla

New Honda Civic.

i like it!!
  87. suvla

Grinding sound at start up

ah this makes me sleep a bit better , mine hasdone it a few times too wasnt too sure what on earth it was at all, now i know
Back