• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jason

Best colour wheels for a Milano CTR??

Just want opinions on what colour wheels are best for a Milano CTR?? I am thinking of going with 18inch white Buddy Club P1's, will they suit it better than gun metal, bronze etc.....
  2. Jason

Whats my car worth???

Just wondered what my car is worth from a dealer and private sale? Milano Red with paint protection. 52 plate registered Feb 03 27009 miles full Honda service history 1 full year road tax 1 full year MOT HPI checked this month. 4 new Potenza's this month. No scuffed wheels or...
  3. Jason

FN2 New TypeR R

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/208207/civic_cossie_blasts_off.html Thanks to careful tuning, this car kicks out a tyre-burning 260bhp. It's the same basic i-VTEC 2.0-litre unit, but Honda has reduced friction on the internals and redesigned the camshafts. However, the...
  4. Jason

Is this going too far??

The car is brand new and he washes it to an inch of its life. http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=347865&page=1
  5. Jason

Turn off subscriptions

How do I turn off subscriptions, so that I am not emailed for every reply to a thread I post to ?
  6. Jason

My CTR stolen

Last night at about 4 to 4.3am my house plus my neighbours house were broken in to, I had my CTR go with the keys, plus wallet, Zune, watch and a few other small bits and my neighbour had 2 cars plus bits and pieces stollen. The thing is our front door is a UPVC door with 5 locks and dead...
  7. Jason

Cheapest online place for RE040's

What is the cheapest site for Potenza RE040's deliverable to Kent? Either 205/45 or 215/40 My local STS quoted me £120 a tyre. cheers.
  8. Jason

Alarm controller board

Where about's on the CTR is the alarm controller board fitted ? because since having this replaced under waranty something is loose / rattleing a lot behind my steering column.
  9. Jason

Rip off service

I have just had a service at Drake & Fletcher Maidstone and riped off to the sum of £359. They told me I have a leaky Vtec control solenoid valve, how much is one of these and to be fitted ? also does it need to be done ? Also is there anything related to the alarm behind the steering...
  10. Jason

Service Costs

My CTR is 3 yrs old next month and has covered 20,900 miles and Drake and Fletcher Maidstone have quoted me £390 for the service. Is this correct ?
  11. Jason

SP30 3 points

Back in March last year I got 3 points for speeding, I was doing 76 in a 50 on an empty dual carridgeway at 10.20 in the morning. I renewed my insurance in November and in the last week recieved a letter stating they had not added the SP30 on to my insurance and are wanting another £224...
  12. Jason

JDM red mats

Who on the web site sells brand new JDM red mats and also what is the current price ? thanks.
  13. Jason

Tinted Windows

I want to get the rear 3 windows tinted, does anyonw know anywhere good in Kent, local to Rochester if possible and how much should I be paying ? I payed £200 to tint all windows bar windscreen on my RS Turbo and this was about 7 years ago.
  14. Jason

Milano

Wow about two third's of the car Pics posted here are Milano coloured, must be the best colour 8)
  15. Jason

Milano CTR (stardard)

Standard for now but it won't be much longer!!
Back