• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Petchmeister

Honda Access wind deflectors EP3

They are great. Love the finish. I like that you can open your windows a little when it rains. Expensive buggers, but worth it.:cool:
  2. Petchmeister

Honda Access wind deflectors EP3

Line them up, clip on whilst gently peeling the backing tape off with a needle. Don't forget to clean the area where the tape will stick before fitting. It's very time consuming, but worth it. I'm sure there's a thread on here somewhere.
  3. Petchmeister

EP3 EP3 Type R tailgate issue 2005

Yes, the tailgate did also require welding to the cracks where the hinge had been attached. I was told they tend to do this because the hinges need lubricating occasionally.
  4. Petchmeister

EP3 EP3 Type R tailgate issue 2005

This happened to mine a few years ago. Had the hinges replaced, and they're fine now.
  5. Petchmeister

Help j's racing

It's not a direct fit. I've got a DC5 J's 60rs rear section mated to a custom Solid Fabrications silenced mid pipe. Let's out a lovely & throaty noise!
  6. Petchmeister

After a custom mid section!

Sounds like a plan! Reckon I'll ask around at Longlife and Solid Fabrications to find the best deal. Yes the J's box is quite small, but it's so shiny!
  7. Petchmeister

Shame about the knocking. Hopefully it can be rectified. How does the Longlife sound? I know J's have a reputation for some rather loud exhausts so don't want to make my ears bleed. :twisted:
  8. Petchmeister

Cheers! In reply to your comment on CTRO, ideally I would be after a full B-pipe section, just incase I decide to sell as a full exhaust system in the future. 300 squid for a mid section isn't too bad. Could be cheaper but I guess you have to pay for quality. :lol:
  9. Petchmeister

Anyone know of any companies who could fabricate a custom silenced mid pipe for my J's Racing 60rs backbox? As it won't fit my EP3's OEM pipe.
  10. Petchmeister

FINALLY!! My facelift Milano EP3!

So, tried to get the J's fitted today, and was very shocked to hear that it doesn't line up and the flanges are different. I was told this would fit the standard B-pipe by the seller. In a bit of a dilemma on what to do TBH.
  11. Petchmeister

:lol: Not going to lie, I think that I had a small moment when polishing it up with Autosol! :cool:
  12. Petchmeister

UPDATE - Been a while! Bought this beauty from a guy on CTRO. I'll let the pictures do the talking. :twisted:
  13. Petchmeister

My EP3 winning awards this weekend

Nice work, it looks so shiny! Milano is the BEST colour of course :p
  14. Petchmeister

My new Milano Red Anniversary

Welcome. Milano is the best colour by far! Looks tidy and at 33,000 miles it should be :cool:
  15. Petchmeister

Exhaust decisions!

This is what I was thinking, I don't want to spend £500+ on a new exhaust, as I'm not made of money :lol:. These two SRS systems in the links are a nice price though. I would like something that screams at a nice tone when I want it to. :lol: I remember your Spoon setting off car alarms when...
  16. Petchmeister

Exhaust decisions!

Hello all. I have got the bug for modifying my EP3 recently and thinking of buying an exhaust. I have been browsing various tuning websites and searched the "exhaust guide" on here. I've thought of placing an order for a J's Racing 60r back box from Sumo Power, but I am unfortunately on a budget...
  17. Petchmeister

Milano Red EP3 worth the risk!!

I have a facelift Milano EP3, gets a nice clean every few weeks with the bucket and sponge, and the paint is absolutely fine. Best colour! :)
  18. Petchmeister

"Database Error"

:lol: terrible crime! Fix worked :cool:
  19. Petchmeister

"Database Error"

I don't know about everyone else, but everytime I try and open a thread, I get an error page. Very bizzare, hope this can be fixed. :)
  20. Petchmeister

Track time!

Well, I made it to North Weald, did the whole day as planned. I was a complete "n00b" on the corners, but it was a good laugh, the airfield was soaked which was a shame. I will upload the pictures and a video that my Brother did so you can all have a giggle :lol:.
  21. Petchmeister

Track time!

That looks like a whole lot of fun! :twisted:
  22. Petchmeister

Track time!

The friend I'm going with is doing this in a 1.25l Fiesta Zetec, and he thinks he can my time, so we've put a little bet on :lol:. I guess it's a good place for a beginner like me to get involved with a trackday, even if it isn't one as such :lol:.
  23. Petchmeister

Track time!

AH FUDGE. Massive typo people, the trackday is on Friday 13th, not this Friday. :D
  24. Petchmeister

Track time!

You're still a wimp :p P.s: OK, I'll remember that, JUNIOR. LOLWUT.
  25. Petchmeister

Track time!

:lol: I've only got some decent grip budget tyres on the front so not too bothered if they wear out. Got a feeling that I will be spinning-out a few times. I will blast the straights, and go slow-ish on corners. :twisted:
  26. Petchmeister

Track time!

Oops, I posted this in the wrong section, sorry. Cheers Carl Senior, will do :cool: I did ask Carl Junior if he wanted to come, but he's a wimp :p
  27. Petchmeister

Track time!

I'm doing my first ever track day this Friday with a friend, at North Wealds airfield Essex, should be an amazing fun-packed day. To be honest, I'll be sh***ing myself. :lol:
  28. Petchmeister

My NHB 54 CTR

:lol: I was working lastnight, that is my usual spot to park :-) I did see you parking up as I was playing with the trolleys. Will say hello next time I see you! Sounds good. I'm doing a track day at North Wealds airfield this Friday. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  29. Petchmeister

My NHB 54 CTR

Your car looks super clean. Almost like a mirror! I have seen this at Sainsbury's Stanway a few times.
  30. Petchmeister

It took me around half an hour to get one fitted :lol:. There was lots of cursing involved in fitting, but, I love the look of these on my car.
  31. Petchmeister

Cheers! It has a few little niggles, but what 8 year old car doesn't! :lol:
  32. Petchmeister

Update! I got round to fitting the JDM Wind Deflectors this afternoon. Did them with both the clips & tape, right pain in the backside :lol:. Test fitted with the clips first, then used a needle to gently peel away the tape. Now I'm hoping that they stay put! Pictures are not the best, but...
  33. Petchmeister

I was thinking about getting some Team Heko's, but then I thought, take the plunge and buy something a little unique! Yes I will be getting some pictures up once they are fitted. There is a thread on the "Interior & Exterior styling" section with a Milano CTR fitted with these. Have a search. :)
  34. Petchmeister

Thank you for the advice. A friend of mine is going to help me fit them. I don't want these falling off whilst I'm driving. They weren't cheap! :)
  35. Petchmeister

Damn phone. I meant "figure out how to fit them" !
  36. Petchmeister

Update: Some JDM goodness! I received these beauties all the way from JDM land today, had been waiting for them to be shipped for a good two months, it was well worth the wait. Thanks to Tegiwa! :cool: Now all I need to do is figure out fit them. :lol:
  37. Petchmeister

P.s: This is his FB page https://m.facebook.com/JamesMorganMedia
  38. Petchmeister

Update: This is picture heavy! I had a photo shoot with a friend of mine around a month ago. Thought it was about time I uploaded the pictures here!
  39. Petchmeister

Another update! I had been searching around trying to decide which battery tie I should get, took me a few days but I made my mind up and ordered one from Funkypower yesterday :) Anyway, this was waiting for me when I got home from work 8) Fitted and looking quite awesome! Now...
  40. Petchmeister

I think I'm in love :lol: :lol: All it really needs is the alloys refurbed, and calipers painted. I'm thinking about getting some "bling" bolts for the engine bay, I also wouldn't mind a nice battery tie bar. Payday tomorrow :twisted:
  41. Petchmeister

A couple of new pictures! Literally just had my car washed by the polski as it was looking dirty, and I couldn't be bothered to wash it myself :lol: Clean! And of course, an engine bay shot!
  42. Petchmeister

Aww, how sweet, TOGETHER shots :lol: I would definitely be up for that mate, be nice to have some decent photos to show off on here. I'll need to give my car a good clean first of course! Also, we would need to do it on a nice day :cool:
  43. Petchmeister

Just a quick question!

Before I ask, please know that I have searched the forum and google. Nothing seems to show up so I'm hoping someone will know on here :D I would like to know if a gasket must be ordered to fit between an EP3 brake master cylinder and servo? Any advice is much appreciated!
  44. Petchmeister

Don't be scared, CJN is harmless! :p
  45. Petchmeister

No, please..
  46. Petchmeister

:lol: nope, I did mean external. If it was an internal sticker it wouldn't have stuck to my dashboard :D
  47. Petchmeister

I love it! :lol: I was going to put the sticker on my rear window but realised it was an external. So the dashboard is its home (to remind me) :lol:
  48. Petchmeister

:lol: I agree. The gear changes are definitely more precise. Before I fitted mine, my gear changes felt a little poor. So the extra 400g helps whilst also looking fresh :cool:
  49. Petchmeister

Always thought you were :ymca: hahaha! Jokes aside, I like it too! Though I'm not sure what to do with the standard knob.
  50. Petchmeister

:lol: I think I'm getting the modifying bug, though I can't do too much to my car at the moment because I need to pay it off. It's the little bits of "bling" that count. And yes, my knob is awesome :D
  51. Petchmeister

Of course I will Carl Senior! ;)
  52. Petchmeister

Also, here's a picture of it fitted 8)
  53. Petchmeister

Just a small update! So, it was my Birthday on Monday and I was told to wait for a main present from my parents.. Look at what arrived this morning! :D It's so heavy compared to the standard knob!
  54. Petchmeister

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

It has arrived!! Thanks Mook. I'll get them fitted asap and take a picture 8)
  55. Petchmeister

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Nice car. Arctic Blue is the best colour for a DC5 :cool:
  56. Petchmeister

Sorry, I meant to say it's also for an internal sticker!
  57. Petchmeister

Hello Mook. I have just sent money to you through paypal for a single url please. For my rear end! :) Let me know when you get it.
  58. Petchmeister

Hello there everyone. After what seemed like a lifetime, I have bagged myself a clean 44000 miles CTR. Picked it up last week and thought I really should share this with the world! :-) Here is my only picture for the moment, my apologies for the quality, it was taken on my mobile!
  59. Petchmeister

Gentlemen, opinions needed on a nice looking EP3 please.

Cheers for your opinions guys, much appreciated. Alarm bells also rang for me when I read "this car will come with NO warranty" then "all cars over £1000 come with 12 months warranty" :-S seems a little bit fishy coming from a dealer. I may just view it out of curiosity, and possibly arrange a...
  60. Petchmeister

Gentlemen, opinions needed on a nice looking EP3 please.

Hi there, I'm interested in this car and if you guys can share your opinions, it would be much appreciated. I may view it if there is positive feedback, here's the link...
  61. Petchmeister

CJN's - CW Honda Integra Type-R

Oh my god that's terrible... Only joking Mr N, your 'teg is a savage beast :twisted:
Back