• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. FrankstaH

My Milano FN2 GT (second type-r)

Just thought i'd drop some up to date pictures of my car. Got rid of the Rage alloys as i prefer the OEM ones!! Few mods since last post - mostly performance
  2. FrankstaH

Horrible tapping/clicking noise from behind steering column (FN2 GT)

Just bought my 58 plate FN2 GT, in the test drive the noise wasn't apparent, however i've noticed that when driving along there is a clicking noise coming from the steering wheel / dash area... it sounds like a computer mouse is being clicked extremely fast and my girlfriend described it as...
  3. FrankstaH

Just traded my ep3 in for a 58 plate FN2 GT w/ rage alloys!

Hi guys! Just traded in my Milano Ep3 for a Milano FN2 GT :D Absolutely love it, picking the car up on wednesday!... The FN2 has 1 prev owner and 24k on the clock! Pics of the new car! what first??? I don't know haha, i think maybe i'm going to fit a new exhaust system :D glad that im...
  4. FrankstaH

Another one of my questions & opinions!

Right guys i'm not entirely sure if this is the right section but... I've had my car for a few months now - When i first got the car (after 4 years of wanting one) I was extremely happy with the speed of the car, especially in the vtec crossover... But i remember being disappointed hugely with...
  5. FrankstaH

Someone's flicked paint over the rear end of my car

:eek: As above, i've got loads of blotches of green paint on my car. I took it to get it washed and they couldn't get the paint off. I'm very cautious as i don't want to damage my paintwork but what is the best way i can "scrape / clean" off the blotches. They're around 20+ blotches of green...
  6. FrankstaH

S2000 & NSX S2000 general tuneability ??

Hi guys, I always wanted an ep3; however ever since i got one i've fallen for the s2k. I just got a nice promotion at work so i think within a year or so i'm going to part chop my car and pay the difference for a newer model s2k. I was just wondering what the general tuning for them is like...
  7. FrankstaH

Rear fog light below bumper?

Hi guys, On my 2004 ep3 i've got a little red fog light undernearth the rear bumper. It looks **** and i've not seen any other ep3's with the light? Is it easy to remove, can i just unscrew it and take it straight off?
  8. FrankstaH

Will A Spoon N1 Fit straight onto an R8byb 2.5" b-pipe?

As title states :rolleyes: cheers
  9. FrankstaH

I want a new backbox (already got unsilenced 2.5" R8BYB b-pipe)

Right guys As above i've already got the b-pipe which makes a nice noise, however the noise the b-pipe is currently making is a bit tinny for my liking. I basically want a backbox that is going to give a deep growl and if possible i'd like it to be one that pops etc. I don't want too chavy but...
  10. FrankstaH

Full stainless unsilenced 2.5" b-pipe

Hey, Thinking of purchasing the above. Atm my car is completely standard apart from an aem v2. If i purchase the above, will it fit straight onto my car with the standard backbox and mani? Also would that affect the noise of my exhaust at all, and also would it have any effect what so...
  11. FrankstaH

Car Wrapping!

I've been considering getting my milano ep3 wrapped in Pearl white. I know a girl who's dad owns a sign making company and they wrap cars. He said he'd do me a deal on a full wrap for around 600/700 quid in pearl white. Has anyone had an personal experiences with wrapping? Is it worth it, as...
  12. FrankstaH

New to exhausts ;(

Right so basically i'm a bit confused when it comes to exhausts. Don't go calling me retard etc i just generally don't know at all. I see lots of people talking about getting a new exhaust, people talking about the standard "backbox" and changing different stuff. Also whats a d-cat? cat-back...
  13. FrankstaH

I know its a weird question - Teddies from rear tow bar??

Hi, basically i've seen a few cars around with teddies hanging off of their rear tow bars. I actually quite like it and am thinking of getting one... Is there a specific sort of rear tow bar teddy thats specially made? - If so whats the name of them... Or maybe i am being a bit stupid and people...
  14. FrankstaH

Remove the civic badge above the type-r on an ep3!

Hey guys, i basically want to remove my civic badge so just the type-r one below it is there. How do i go about this without damaging my bodywork etc - Is it attached with screws or? - Im at work atm so i can't go and have a look myself
  15. FrankstaH

Forget performance... best SOUNDING induction?

aem v2 got my vote... anyone else?
  16. FrankstaH

knocking/tapping noise when i start engine in the cold?

Hey guys, My dad said he noticed a knocking/tapping noise when i started my engine this morning from cold. He said he doesn't know too much but it could be something to do with my "ends" being loose or something? The car runs absolutely fine, is it worth getting it checked over to make sure? -...
  17. FrankstaH

What is the best order for modifications?

Right so im looking to get modding at the end of the month. I know that it's not a good idea to get your car mapped, until you've had supporting modifications to get the best results! So... What is the best order for maps? e.g. 1. Exhaust 2. Mani 3. cams etc etc! All input...
  18. FrankstaH

hitting the rev limiter the odd few times, is it that harmful?

Hellooo Basically ive had my ep3 for around a month now. I drove it hard from the moment i got it because i've always wanted one lol. I dont drive like a lunatic but i have hit the rev limiter on a few occasions, its usually when im racing down slip roads slipping into the lane i want...
  19. FrankstaH

£200 remap, 30 hp and 50 torque aparently?

Hi I just got a quote from a place near me that are stating they can re-map my standard ep3. All i have on the ep3 is an aem v2. They are claiming the gains from a remap will be "massive" and i will gain 30bhp and up to 50lbs of torque. I was under the assumption that you couldn't get your...
  20. FrankstaH

Weird question, how much difference will 40bhp make?

Right so i've got my ep3, and my friend also has one but he has a few mods on it. He has a k1000 superchip (i think thats what its called) he has a £1000 exhaust (not sure which one) He's had it mapped, lighter flywheel gruppe m and maybe some more but anyway he's running at around 240ish...
  21. FrankstaH

Locking wheel nut gone missing?

I recently bought a type-r from a dealership. He told me as i drove away that the locking wheelnut was in the glove box. Anyhow i never got round to checking... so when i did go to look for it it wasn't there. I went back to the dealer and hes adament it was (believe me it wasnt i wouldn't have...
  22. FrankstaH

Want a twin exhaust similiar to standard, but improvement on performance!??!?!

Hi everyone I want to get a new exhaust thats going to improve the cars performance. Noise from the exhaust is something i dont care about, i dont care if its quiet but i DONT want it to be loud. I also want the exhaust to be a twin barrel similiar to the standard one. Could anyone point me...
  23. FrankstaH

Just put on an aem v2 ... my thoughts

Helloooo everyone! I just bought a 2nd hand AEM v2 for £75 (bargain!)... I've got to say in my opinion its the best £75 ive spent in a longgg time. I've had my 04 plate CTR for around 3 weeks now, and when i first got it the speed didn't disappoint ment. However the noise did. For like 4...
  24. FrankstaH

Rolling road costs!

Basically just got my 04 plate ep3, and its done 60k miles. It seems quick enough but i'd really be interested in getting it on a rolling road and seeing what its producing before i start modding it. I live in North London so if you know anywere let me know. Also what is the average price for a...
  25. FrankstaH

Just got my ep3 and i know you've heard this question before.

Hey guys, I just bought my 04 plate ep3 after literally 5 years of dreaming about it haha. I've had it a week and im already looking to improve the noise it makes. I HAVE read the guide, but i come here on a budget. Basically i don't have the sort of money atm to chuck down 5/600 on a gruppe m...
Back