• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Steering wheel questions

Hello mate, what’s your trick to clean up the ep3 leather steering? would love to know as mine has gone all sticky when it’s cold in the mornings. The tackyness goes away when the car heats up, be great if you have tips on what products to use to clean & restore its finish. Cheers Mike
  2. M

EP3 centre caps

Hi Nidge, Do you still have these stickers? I got some from Mook years ago & need some more as having wheels done again. Did you get yours from Mook? Do you know if he is still on this forum? Kind regards
  3. M

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Thanks for quick reply mate, will hit mook up for some. Cheers dude
  4. M

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Your wheels look great man, can you tell me where you got your red H cap decals from. Sorry new round here. Top forum plenty of great ideas. Cheers mate
  5. M

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Think I prefer the rota drifts, what did you get in the end?
  6. M

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Hi Stuart, Dope looking car. Looking to upgrade my wheels can you tell me what size you torx's & spec 2 tyres are many thanks
  7. M

new wheels, white or bronze pics

TypeRiter, Hello mate love the gunmetal rota tork wheels looks dope, what size are they and what size spec 2 tyres did you put on them? Looking for a wheel upgrade soon, cheers mate
Back