• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Your wheels look great man, can you tell me where you got your red H cap decals from. Sorry new round here. Top forum plenty of great ideas. Cheers mate

Car looks great. I especially like the OEM look. And silver ;).

Was just curious, you said you changed your front bumper?

I too have a dodgy front bumper and was wondering where you found yours? Mine is different being face lift I think, but should be of similiar price? I heard Honda do them for under 200, but it's quite expensive! You know of anywhere else?

I too have a dodgy front bumper and was wondering where you found yours? Mine is different being face lift I think, but should be of similiar price? I heard Honda do them for under 200, but it's quite expensive! You know of anywhere else?

Search Ebay mate. If you need the entire bumper (grill, splitter, bumper etc) you're looking 600+ easy.

I sourced my front bumper from civictype-r.co.uk forums. :)

Nice gruppe m :)

heh. I don't have the Gruppe M. I have one without *** plaque. It is going next week though.

spend millions modding 400 yo hatch back to standard guise.
handclap.gif

Tegiwa has gone.

Car is pretty much oem now lol. Might treat myself to a mugen wing. But that is unlikely. tbh

Sorry I don't know if someone replied about this but "Anti-rattle window kit" what is this and where did you get it from as I get this on mine? Thanks

You can get it from a guy on CTRO (civic type r owners forum). a fiver or something.

On another note, my car passed mot after a service.

regards

Back