• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Second hand and non Jap parts only though bud, then maybe. :lol:

Second hand deffo ;) .

Although I had a brand new Gruppe 'M and K100 then a second hand RM01A and TODA all for about £1700, but that was back in the day and mates rates :) .

grids i say. Well done on the car mate, its awesome. Going to take me a while to get to this standard. Begining to realise just how much money you have to throw at an N/A to get that extra 40bhp out of it.

Yeah it can equate to quite a bit. If you are after power though for about £1000 on any turbo car now a days you will see an extra 60BHP. Civic's are much more lairy though and more importantly more fun. :)

Some small updates. Decided on the Grids in the end. And finally got the right J's exhaust.

stu3.jpg

stu2.jpg

stu1.jpg

stu9.jpg

stu4.jpg

stu5.jpg

stu6.jpg

stu7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stuart, Dope looking car. Looking to upgrade my wheels can you tell me what size you torx's & spec 2 tyres are many thanks

They are 17x7.5 wheels. ET45x114 i think. Bought them from rare rims. Phone them up and they will tell you what size you need. Tyres are 215/40/17. Haven't noticed any difference in ride comfort over my old 205/45/17. The new ones were cheaper to buy and give better wheel protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there good rim protection on them Parada's for the wheels? I can't tell from the pictures. I love them wheels, look better than the Torques

As long as you go for the 215's you will be fine. The 205's i had were stretched so didn't have much protection at all. I'll try and get some pictures up for you.

Back