• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Cold Air feed in fog light hole?

I did this, facelift. You need to remove the bumper, (I took front spoiler off bumper, so I didnt mark it) I cut it out and stuck a piece of mesh I painted black on with 2k glue. There is a bumper rest you need to remove (2 13mm bolts I think) I have 8 inch air con flexible ducting...
  2. L

2400cc engine from America

Do accords not run k24's? Would finding one of these in a scrappy not be easier
  3. L

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

Payed 83.8p a litre for regular unleded yesterday. Thats more like it!! Although I did have to go to another country to get it
  4. L

A tasty CTR indeed...

Engine bay looks more like its been waxoyled and its starting to rub off in places. Rust doesnt form in that way, It would forn at edges and joins. And solid white wouldnt go that way either.
  5. L

Got my CTR back!

Dem's called microblisters. Caused by moisture under the paint. Ususlly a problem with the condensor at the compressor not working right. Or in my case, homers! If its a big bodyshop it will be covered under their warranty. Hope it gets sorted foryou mate.
  6. L

important FAO for elephant/tesco/admiral insured peeps.

I transferred my insurance over the other day. After a whole loada crap going over details the bloke proceeded to tell me I'm not covered to drive my car to work in Northern Ireland :shock: He had to go speak to 'his supervisor' twice before he realised that it would be physically...
  7. L

MR PRAWN NHB

Oooh now that sounds alot more interesting!!! Unluss shes actually sea-life
  8. L

MR PRAWN NHB

Why are you a prawn?
  9. L

The Insurance curiosity thread.........................

You CHEATED!!! thats only for 10 months :lol:
  10. L

CH1 Accord Euro-R

Is that the same year model as out ATR, Or the newer model? It doesnt look right IMO
  11. L

anyone got 2001 type-r pre release concept car pics

ugh dont like that :x
  12. L

important FAO for elephant/tesco/admiral insured peeps.

My ins with bell runs out in two weeks (admiral company), andim tranferring it to the remainder of my elephant one. Cant belive they are allowed to get away with that kinda practice!
  13. L

race manifold what happens

Not a penny. Its all computer automated over here in NI. As long as emissions are ok thay pass. They spent a fortune re-kitting the MOT stations and they still cant even tell if theres a cat on the car. :lol:
  14. L

My baby Milano CTR.

What brand are those spacers you've got around the springs?? Do much off roading? :lol: :lol: Only kidding mate shes looking gooood!! :)
  15. L

race manifold what happens

Ive had cars pass mot without the cat. My mates VTI passed yesterday dor the second time without. Screw the cops, say you bought it like that
  16. L

sajon44

Ha Ha seen those lights. Funny enuf i didnt bid on then :wink:
  17. L

oh yes she's here....

Dotty, why is the word 'milf' in your google search bar? :smt045
  18. L

NORTHERN IRELAND

Im with bell.co.uk, but elephant are working out cheaper at £850 for my renewal and im 25. Thats with 7yrs ncb.
  19. L

The Insurance curiosity thread.........................

I got quoted £1589 for the skyline :) But I was quoted £2572 for the nsx =; Twin Turbo Supra £778 350z £990 Im 25, with 28 yearold sister on as second driver, and 6yrs no claims. Quotes from bell Oh and I live in Northern Ireland so that not good
  20. L

Different size front to back?

Only problem could be that it could affect speedo reading. But then why would manufacturers offer wheel upgrades. And if you meanwidth, defo no laws against! :smt023
  21. L

Different size front to back?

I thought he ment the problem mite be with the different profile. But saying that I know there are alot of supercars with larger rear wheels. eg 19" front 20" rear.
  22. L

Fuel Consumption using Tesco 99 RON.

Ha! atleast you can drive somewhere to get it! :x :x :( Id have to get ona boat to get some!! Northern Ireland sucks sometimes! :( :( :(
Back