• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A tasty CTR indeed...

He has added facelift lights to that and look at the engine bay.. The paint work looks to be in rag order!

is there something im missing? engine bay seems perfectly fine to me.. just some rust round the outside i can see...

I presume thats a pre facelift? Its got the facelift exterior with pre facelift JDM interior.

Like the title too, got loads of irrelevant words in it hehe

- Kevin.

saboteur said:
is there something im missing? engine bay seems perfectly fine to me.. just some rust round the outside i can see...

Well as you said, rust on a 18K mile car means its not been looked after! :shock:

The drivers side strut looks really discoloured, I wonder if that is rust!!!

- Kevin.

The engine bay is starting to suffer from the discoloration problems associated with owning a Championship White civic

The paint has started to discolour due to lack of cleaning and has turned a creamt yellow colour.

Thats the only think I can think of to be honest

Oooh! Rust on a CTR - that's a new one. :?

Mind you, 11k for an '02 JDM spec isn't that bad I wouldn't say - if it was in better nick. That said it is the starting bid.

I'm sure this was for sale on the DC5 forum.

Don't get me wrong JDM EP3's are lovely imo, but that doesn't looked after imo.

The wheels are starting to go creamy & also as others have mentioned the engine looks pants :?

Tarticus said:
The engine bay is starting to suffer from the discoloration problems associated with owning a Championship White civic

The paint has started to discolour due to lack of cleaning and has turned a creamt yellow colour.

Mate, the paint in my engine bay hasn't done that and thats got 96.5kmiles and 8yrs of driving under it's belt!

Engine bay looks more like its been waxoyled and its starting to rub off in places. Rust doesnt form in that way, It would forn at edges and joins. And solid white wouldnt go that way either.

HASNIC said:
Tarticus said:

Mate, the paint in my engine bay hasn't done that and thats got 96.5kmiles and 8yrs of driving under it's belt!

and your allergic to cleaning :lol: :hide:

L7 KVV said:
Engine bay looks more like its been waxoyled and its starting to rub off in places. Rust doesnt form in that way, It would forn at edges and joins. And solid white wouldnt go that way either.

I agree nowt to worry about, only looks like some sort of wax

I've seen this car round by me twice in the last couple of weeks :shock:

Once when I was on foot and last nite when it was on the opposite side of the dual carriageway.... Bugger! Wouldn't mind having a good ol nosey at it! :twisted:

Honda UK still upsets me, why did they not give us the Championship White :(

thejudderman said:
Honda UK still upsets me, why did they not give us the Championship White :(

Because championship white looks s h i t e :lol:

Wouldn't mind the extra 27 ponies, the LSD or the recaros though :D :D :twisted:

Back