• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

milano red 52 plate ep3 stolen in bradford

car is most definately in bits by now. not heard anything forom our wonderful police force. no change there really. insurance will doubt drag their heels for weeks now too and offer me a pittance for it. oh the joys
  2. G

yeah defo, and they were clean too. didnt even wee on the seat. bare faced cheek and defo a ballsy move on their part.
  3. G

they woke me when they flushed my downstairs loo which was nice of them but i thought it was just my nephew, about half hour later when the lights were still on i got up and the front door was open. i knew straight away what had gone on.
  4. G

nah havent heard from the dibble and to be honest i dont have much hope for them. yeah just checking for bits going for sale. not a lot else i can do really. it happened well early on aswell. about 00:30. i had only been in bed an hour or so so i reckon they have been watching out. tiook the...
  5. G

im proper gutted mate. searched for months for an absolute minter and ive only had it 5 weeks.
  6. G

as above guys andgirls. sunday night my house was burgled for my keys. immaculate condition ep3 in milano red reg no FE52 RZX stolen in bradford. parts include buddy club exhaust, aem v2 and a few other bits mainly jl audio stereo stuff. if anyone knows of anythin please get in touch.
  7. G

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

nowhere near enough miles to a tank i know that much. i can be forgiven as im still in the early stages of my vtec love affair. he he he
  8. G

my charged cosmic

amazing work mate. charged is definately the way forward
  9. G

Phil's Prem EP3

i really do need to get me some prem edition seats
  10. G

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

brakes are immese!!!
  11. G

JamesT's Premier EP3...

that looks awesome. good work fella.
  12. G

Odd rumble when exhaust gets drenched!

my spec IV does it as well. i dont mind admitting that i pooped it 1st time i heard it
  13. G

changing my buddyclub

i used 1xU instead of a you!! surely i can be let off for that ha ha ha. dont get me wrong, i actually really like my buddyclub but my mate just keeps banging on about a DC Sports one or Skunk2. martin
  14. G

changing my buddyclub

thanks mate, those are on the cards anyway, just reading up on this hondata stuff, new to all this jap talk u see lol. so the dc is better than my buddyclub then?
  15. G

changing my buddyclub

i currently have a buddyclub comp spec exhaust on my ep3 but im looking to change to a dc sports with a dc manifold too. what i wanna know is.... is there really any point? i like my buddyclub and it sounds awesome (loud but awesome). will there be any massive gains etc? thanks martin
  16. G

ep3 seat covers

cheers fella. i shall have a peek. we have a trimmer at work hes gonna put a stitch in it but i just thought i would make it easier for him by gettin the cover off. ideally i want leather for it.
  17. G

ep3 seat covers

what a tool i am lol. its defo an ep3 lol
  18. G

ep3 seat covers

Hi boys and girls. ive noticed that my drivers seat bolster is just starting to fray a little on the stitching. its an ep3 so i dare say this isnt a surprise lol what i wanna know is.... how easy is it to get the covers off as ive noticed there are zips on the back of the seats. i can only...
  19. G

My 1st jap car. milano ep3 type r

definately. either standard wheels refubed in white or fn2 wheels in white, dc manifold and full exhaust, aem v2, possibly coilovers, strut braces and tie bars and more than likely coilovers too. eventually a jackson charger should make an appearance all being well. i just cant believe ive...
  20. G

My 1st jap car. milano ep3 type r

This is my !st fling with a jap car. ive been a vag man all my life and after countless show cars and mag features (and being a bit sick of all the "scene" drama) ive decided i needed a change. i came across this at an absolute steal! a pre-facelift ep3 type r in milano red (colour was...
Back