• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. joe01

K100 ecu

I have got a k100 Ecu in my ep3 and I am wondering what sort of money it's with to sell as I don't go on track and don't use the power of the car so I don't see the point in haven it. Thanks guys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. joe01

Ep3 Morette headlights

I have got a set of morette headlights fitted to my car and one of the bulbs have blown in them and i have tried to take the covers on the back and they seem blocked in i have contacted morette and they have said to take the cover off and i was wondering if anyone here can help who has got them...
  3. joe01

Ep3 Alarm

I am after a wire diagram for a 2002 Ep3 type r alarm system to fit a aftermarket alarm and i need to go to wires on the oem system. Chears guys
  4. joe01

Front lip

I have got a 02 ctr and I was wondering would the front lip off a facelift go on my bumper or is it a bumper change.
  5. joe01

IAT wires

A bit of a strange question but does it matter what way around the wires go to this as mine has got the plug missing but its had spade conectors fitted and i need to know if there is as i dont want to get it wrong???
  6. joe01

K100

I have been told my car has been fitted with a K100 mod. how would i find out if its been fitted to me car its a 2002 Civic. It sounds stupid but i dont even know where my ecu is:confused:
  7. joe01

Annoying noise.

So I have got a creeking noise from me o/s it's not my drop links arb bushes or wishbone It only happens when I have been driving the car for a while and when I take off and turning it's a strange sound oh I am getting a knock sometimes when I go over bumps.
  8. joe01

Fuel gauge

I have got a ep3 and I am getting false readings on my gauge it's saying I have no fuel and than it says I have got half full and than a quarter and than the light will come on. Any thoughts on what it could be.
  9. joe01

Remote central locking

I have just got my first civic type r and i did not get the fobs with it so i have done the stupid thing and just got one off ebay and its not programing to my car so are there different ones and how do i find out what one my car needs without goin to the steelers.
Back