• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

FK2 Was this someone’s from here?

Hi all, I am giving serious thought about getting another Type R -havent owner one since 2016 (EP3). I found the following one on autotrader and it looks like it has a type r owners sticker in the rear window - so wondered if anyone on here recognised it or knew the owner, just to try and learn...
  2. T

FK2 Thoughts on this one?

Just scouring Autotrader and found this FK2 - very low mileage and seems well priced (to my eyes). Thoughts anyone? https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202003178528359 Seems to have a couple of mods under the bonnet, but nothing major.
  3. T

FN2 thoughts on this FN2?

Anyone care to share some thoughts on this FN2? It is slightly older than what I was looking at ideally, but it seems like good value - looks straight enough in the pics...
  4. T

new clutch time

my ep3 is on 85k miles now and i reckon the clutch only has a few thousand miles left, so thought i would get some prices on a replacement. Best price I have so far is £426 fitted inc. vat. that is with an exedy clutch. good price or too much? another place (F1) wanted £660 for the same job...
  5. T

prices starting to creep back up/hold stable?

since buying my ep3 in november 2010 the arse end fell out of the price of them, but recently they seem to be fetching a bit more value (or at least people are generally asking for more money). anyone else noticed/think the prices are starting to creep back up slightly?
  6. T

FN2 Sapphire blue type r?

Is this a "real" type r colour? If so, how many were made in this colour? I wasn't aware of it as an option colour, nor ever seen one before in this colour...
  7. T

new rear caliper?

think my civic may be due a new rear left caliper - i can't seem to find too much via a google search on how much these are etc or where best to buy from. any ideas on potential cost of a new rear caliper and how many hours a garage should take to fit etc? thanks
  8. T

new wipers needed

well, during the big frost last week, the rubber on my passenger side wiper stuck to the ice, the wiper went up and thus ripped the rubber clean off, so now need a new pair of front wipers. any recommendations? halfords want something close to £20 for a set, is this really the going rate? any...
  9. T

dodgy starter motor?

over the past week of so the civic has been getting slightly worse at starting in the morning. initial thought was the battery, but i don't think it is - the green indicator is still showing on it and when putting a multi meter on it, it still pulls what it should be. the car does start first...
  10. T

FN2 FN2 - Good value example?

When they first came out, i wasn't a massive fan of the FN2, for what ever reason, but in the last year they have started to grow on me, and i now see them as a more "gorwn up" version of the EP3. The EP3 is starting to look a little dated now. So, after having a look about for FN2's for sale...
  11. T

lovely s2000

found this on autotrader earlier http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201216465133423/sort/locasc/usedcars/model/s2000/make/honda/quicksearch/true/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/ct12sx?logcode=p but then couldn't believe the cost to insure one - a quick search on Tesco and they wan't...
  12. T

should HID's change colour?

had a funny week of so with my HID's, and now it appears the drivers side one has changed colour from a blue tint to just plain white. the passenger one is still the bluey colour drivers side one passenger any ideas why this has happened? they were both 100% the same colour up until...
  13. T

changing a headlight bulb - HID

morning all, apologies if this is in the wrong section. my passenger side bulb went yesterday, and having a quick look it appears to be quite a squeeze in there to try and get it out. also, i have HID's (these were on the car when i purchased it 18 months ago). is the process to get the HID...
Back