• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

insurance issue!!!!

my mums always been on my insurance just incase anything happens ;) i might give them a try, thanks chris! i know ive always wanted a type-r but i think insurance takes the michael!!! makes me think 'why didnt i wait that little bit longer' lol BUT im glad i did get it, quality bit of kit!
  2. C

insurance issue!!!!

cheers for the help lads, i suppose i was just expecting a cheaper renewal price cause im tight :lol: looks like im going to be skint for a while haha
  3. C

insurance issue!!!!

sweet cheers for the replies! do you think i should go for the protected no claims? it adds another £150 but i think its probably worth it
  4. C

insurance issue!!!!

hi guys, im struggling to get a decent renewal price! Im 22 with 5 years NCB and im currently with adrian flux, they've quoted me £1,266 without protected NCB and just over £1,400 with protection ive tried with sky insurance and they wont insure me for some strange reason, and all compare...
  5. C

What have you got?

Sweet, ive just had a look at that link. It explains everything but i was after what type to use? I was going to get vibe black air components for in the front but like i said they sounded pants! I was going to put the vibe black air coaxials in the rear but from that link i dont think i will...
  6. C

What have you got?

Hi guys :) ive got a bit of a problem! Im going to upgrade my standard speakers and i found the ones i wanted, but i went into halfords and they were in there on there testing wall! So i tested them and they sound pants! So i was wondering what you guys have in yours and how good the quality is...
  7. C

HID Questions

Sweet! Cheers for the info chris! Might have a bash at that aswell depending on whether or not its too fiddly haha
  8. C

HID Questions

With doing the indicator bulb, doesn't that mean when you indicate it doesnt flash orange like it should? Or is it an orange bulb coated silver?
  9. C

HID Questions

Thats a very good point :) i think i will have a go at the side lights then if its as easy as you say haha its all about pimping the cosmics ;) more mods en route!!
  10. C

HID Questions

Oops thats supposed to be i will!!!
  11. C

HID Questions

Sound, i didnt mean to hid i meant something like these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLEAR-XENON-bulbs-honda-civic-vtec-2004-main-HB3-501-/350488355712?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item519abbe380 But if it isnt worth it then ** just do the dipped beam and maybe sidelights (even though...
  12. C

HID Questions

Hi guys, sorry to be a pain and bring this whole conversation back up! But I've just ordered this kit as ive been putting it off due to money! The pics that you've put up are great chris, they have definately made my mind up to get it! But when you got the kit did you upgrade the main beam...
  13. C

Speakers!!!

thanks for the reply guys, only just been able to get to a computer due to work etc!
  14. C

Speakers!!!

Hi guys im new to the whole forum thing! Ive recently bought a CTR '54 plate' and im up for modding it a little but my main issue (as i drive to work 22miles each way) is that the oem speakers have rubbish bass IMO! Ive changed the HU to a sony bluetooth stereo out of my old cars and so...
Back