• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bunnykins

MOT - EP3 - Headlights badly corroded

Where can i urgently buy a set please. Need them before friday for MOT. Also will the facelift model lights fit an 02 plate without any modification ? Thanks
  2. bunnykins

ep3 original headlights

my headlights are badly corroded, whats the best route ? try and restore ? buy a set from breakers or buy the later model headlights ? car due for mot next week is it a mot failure if its badly corroded ? thks
  3. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

my ctr was sorn but now after 8 months i am getting it back on the road. mot is booked next week. bought a new battery for it started ok but i think the clutch cable is loose as the pedal goes down to the floor with some resistance at the end. anyone know how much to replace clutch cable ? i...
  4. bunnykins

pads and disc set front and rear - ep3

how much would these be and where from please ?
  5. bunnykins

done 160k miles do i need new shocks ?

front drivers side knocking over bumps
  6. bunnykins

EP3 - 2002 yr

had its mot awhile ago, garage changed the front ball joint but since then the car is heavy on the steering to turn left on normal speeds any ideas ?
  7. bunnykins

FK8 NEW TYPE R

has many members bought the new type R ? just that a saw one in the flesh at local honda garage in Durham looks impressive and OTT lol makes my CTR Mk1 looks OFD [ out of date ] haha
  8. bunnykins

CTR 2002 - MOT - same every year - handbrake efficiency

why does my ctr always have same issues every year ! handbrake efficiency ! i normally adjust / tighten the handbrake cable on the inside and usually gets it through, but since i have not been using my ctr i have over-tighten it but i think this time it needs sorting out ? i hope they can...
  9. bunnykins

help - brakes not normal - EP3

just had mot done on my ctr and its passed but they had to change balljoint on front right and brake hose on left rear. after picking up my ctr i noticed that the brake travel is twice distance on the pedal and i have to pump it again and it goes back to normal. and after a few minutes it...
  10. bunnykins

hunting idling between 1-3k revs

got my car back from kwit fit who changed my belt and this is what is happening to my car. any ideas ? would disconnecting battery reset it ? thanks
  11. bunnykins

CTR - 150k miles now - 12 years old - one owner

well i have been pleased with my ctr had it from new and just over 150k miles still going strong. i think a few things need looking at - suspension creaking abit and knocking in the fronts - anyone know what this is and how much are honda springs and shocks ? screeching sound when i start...
  12. bunnykins

Rep Spoon N1 defect - J Performance

i recieved my exhaust from j performance and it has a fault - see attached photo. any ideas of how to get rid of this ? it looks like the bung hole has been grinded down. i have contacted them and they have gone quiet. thanks
  13. bunnykins

tyre size question

what is the difference between 205/40/17 and 205/45/17 on driving, and will both fit on CTR EP3 ?
  14. bunnykins

central locking randomly clicking

has anyone had this before ? central locking kept clicking randomly and stops after car driven for awhile.
  15. bunnykins

EP3 blue led strips - footwell - simple wiring

hi, anyone know how i can wire these in so that they come on when i say, turn the side lights or headlights on ? i was thinking perhaps the cigirette lighter wires as i dont ever use them ? basically i just need them to come on when the headlights are on. thanks - step by step guide or video...
  16. bunnykins

EP3 headlight adjustment

EP3 headlight adjustment Had anyone posted a thread or video on how to service or adjust the headlights ? I ask cos one side of my lights does not go up or down when I move the interior knob to adj the headlights. Any ideas what I should check to get it working again ? Thanks
  17. bunnykins

Rattle / Buzz noise coming from engine bay or underneath the CTR at 4000rpm ? Anyone

has anyone experience this before ? do honda charge to diagnose noise ? thks
  18. bunnykins

font antiroll bar links or suspension mounts ???????????

my ctr had been knocking at the front going over bumps and really knocks in a rough uneven off / road. took it into autocentre and they say links so they replace.................still knocking now they say suspension top mount bushes . they quoted me £200 per corner !! is it a simple job ...
  19. bunnykins

Help !! ctr wont start ??

got in car wont start so call rac out and he connected battery to his van and he said it was flooded, but it started after many turns. trouble as it got warmer, the idle started to wonder up and down rev range between 1k rpm and 2k rpm. has anyone had this before or know what it is ? sensor or...
  20. bunnykins

How much does honda charge to bleed the brakes ?

and renew the brake fluid ? anyone, just wondered if they charge a standard or it varies. cheers
  21. bunnykins

replacing brake discs

where is the best place to buy these ? what price are they ? and have anyone replaced their wheel bearings ? price ? cheers
  22. bunnykins

Invoauto Exhausts ?

saw their stand at the JAE 08 show and the quality looks great, does anyone here have the stainless steel back box or any other exhaust products ? what are they like quality + sound wise ? thks
  23. bunnykins

Exhaust Washer ?

Where is the best place to buy the washer that is used between the midpipe and the back box ? And what do you use on the joint for a better seal ? Thks
  24. bunnykins

How to change wheel bearings

does anyone have a step by step guide for this ?
  25. bunnykins

WHEEL BEARINGS

Has anyone had their fronts ones changed ? If so how much did it cost - dealer / non dealer ? What is the part number ? Do they cost the same front and back ? Just had a quote of dealer and its a shocking £422.00 !!!
  26. bunnykins

my Spoon N1 does not sound like a Spoon N1 ?

i have a spoon with abp unsilenced midpipe and it sounds just like the bc3 i had - a very deep sound with lots of low rumble. not the high pitch sound i seem to remember ! any ideas ? could it be the quickshift ?
  27. bunnykins

Who's on their 2nd set of Iridium Spark Plugs ?

and what was mileage when you change your plugs ?
  28. bunnykins

Corroded Alloys Wheels replaced after warrantee FOC - urgent

Has anyone had their alloys replaced FOC after warantee had expired ?? Or know of anyone who has ? Thanks
  29. bunnykins

Corroded Alloys Wheels replaced after warrantee FOC

Has anyone had their alloys replaced after warantee fOC ? Or know of anyone who has ? Thanks
  30. bunnykins

Standard Alignment Settings for CTR ??

Anyone knows what the std or factory setting is ?
  31. bunnykins

New Toyos from Elite at Rainham, Essex [ Thank You ]

Just had these new tyres fitted on the fronts and the service from Elite is always Top Class. They came out at £72.00 each fully balanced and fitted !! very good price indeed. So if you are in need of tyres, suspension, alloys etc I can highly recommend them. Speak to Keeef, he's a...
  32. bunnykins

99 Ron Tesco

Just filled up with this as per scousefella's recommendation does make a difference - engine feels alot smoother and it does pull better. :wink:
Back