• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

Riken UHP tyres?

Hi guys, I am thinking of going for Riken UHP tyres, anyone used this particular brand before, if so whats the reliablity and performance like on them? Looking to put them on my EP3, cheers.
  2. I

EP3 How to open a locked EP3 with a dead battery?

Hi guys, A silly question I know but I was wondering how will it be possible to open the door if my locked EP3 has a dead/flat battery? Can the physical key unlock it even if the electric is cut off?
  3. I

Tyre lifespan?

Hi guys, I had 4 new Kumho Ecsta Le Sport KU39 fitted back in September 2013, driven less than 500 miles and then locked (SORN) my EP3 into the garage before moving abroad for work. Driven it again in 2015 and 2017 when back home for holiday, probably clocked another 500 miles in total. Do...
  4. I

EP3 EP3 SORN/Stored in Garage long term.

Hi guys, I am going to be heading overseas for work and don't know how long until I return to the UK. Shipping the car with me is out of the question due to high tax charges in the country I will be working in. I spent a long time searching for my EP3 and I am still in love with the car, I...
  5. I

EP3 EP3 Emission rating?

Hi guys, Can somebody please tell me if my 2005 Type R (EP3) is Euro 5 compliant? I've checked my log book and original paperwork but states nothing about emission ratings. Basically I am trying to import my car to another country but that country said my car must be Euro 5 certified. Cheers
  6. I

Heat Shield?

Hi guys, Sorry if this has been asked before. Anyone know of a step by step guide on removing the heat shield on a 05 EP3? I need a guide or pictures as I don't have a clue where it is located. Cheers!
  7. I

Air Con Re-gas DIY?

Hi guys, I am thinking of buying a re-gas can instead of going to kwik fit. Does anybody know where the air con connector or pipe is situated? Where can I find a picture of it? Thanks in advance! 2005 EP3
  8. I

Shell V-Power Nitro+ anybody?

Hi guys, Any of you tried the new V-Power petrol and notice a change in performance and MPG?
  9. I

Mixing tyres?

Hi there, My EP3 failed MOT on one rear tyre which went bald (inner thread). All 4 wheels are the original bridgestone potenza's. I went and bought this tyre called Maragoni mythos 205/45/W17. I read on forums and reviews were actually quite good. Now the question is it a bad idea to mix the...
  10. I

Ultrasonic Sensors?

Hi Can anybody tell me where the ultrasonic alarm sensors are situated in a 05 reg EP3? I've locked myself in (via key fob) for around 5 minutes but the alarm wont go off at all which is worrying!
  11. I

Alarm no longer working

Hi guys Hope you can help me. I recently had a flat battery, now I realise my car alarm doesn't go off at all. Any ideas what to do? EP3 05 Plate Cheers
  12. I

EP3 Door handle

Hi Guys, my door handle (outer) from passenger side has a massive crack and looks like it will break off pretty soon. Is this easy to change? I see some door handles for £30 from Ebay will they be ok? If I take it to Honda will they charge a fortune? Or would it be better to buy the new door...
Back