• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ted

Skunk 2 Composite fuel rail

Does anybody know if you can fit a braided hose on to the S2 fuel rail? The reason I ask is because I find the OEM piping pretty nasty to look at and would want to replace it with braided hose. I believe its an integral FPR so may mean I'd have to externally mount one around the bay? This is...
  2. Ted

Ted's track day EP3

I've scoured this forum for quite some time now and taken alot of good hints and tips away. So I guess it's time I actually make a contribution instead of being some kind of seedy voyeur! Now unfortunately I've already done a good 75% of my cars build and being lost in the moment has led me to...
  3. Ted

Twisting gear linkage

Have had an utter mare with my car this weekend and needed up having to take the dash out....having now put it all back together I don't seem to have gears! By that I mean that the gear lever does not engage any gears up and down. Side to side feels fine. Is it possible in my haste that I've...
  4. Ted

Car will not start, suspected immobiliser issue?!

I've owned my CTR for approx 2 years now and in that time it has never had any issues with starting and certainly nothing to do with an alarm/immobiliser. (Mainly due to the fact that there isn't an alarm fitted). But now the time has come for the immobiliser curse to rear its ugly head. Flick...
  5. Ted

Final drive ratios

I'm in the process of acquiring parts for uprating my gearbox/drivetrain. My car (EP3) is becoming pure track orientated and as such is being taken off the road as we speak. I've bought a KAAZ 1.5 way diff and now i'm wanting to change the final drive. However I am a little confused with all...
Back