• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vtec_Col3y

Can you get Bonnet Lifters/Spacers for an EP3 CTR?

Would the bonnet need udjusting the click in still? if so how would you do it? cHRIS
  2. Vtec_Col3y

Suspension Prices

okay thats cool thanks for your help :) ** try the tgm guys in poole a shout! Chris
  3. Vtec_Col3y

Popping ?

ok no worries
  4. Vtec_Col3y

Popping ?

Hey, ive now had a scorpion cat back system fitting to my ctr ep3 :) just wondering its still on standard manifold and cat. How would i get the exhaust to pop and backfire when coming down gears or letting off the throttle? De-cat? Chris
  5. Vtec_Col3y

Suspension Prices

Hi, looking to lower my ctr by about 30mm on standard shocks. I hear people say need to sort a few bits to stop you going through tyres! How much roughly would it cost to get my ctr dropped 30mm? :) Im from Bournemouth if anyone knows any one decent and local? Cheers Chris
  6. Vtec_Col3y

Mirror caps

Hey i need some help! I had my wing mirror kicked in by some drunk! so i got a replacement of ebay but its from a silver civic. I have a civic type r ep3 pre facelift and the silver mirror is for the same.. How can i replace the colored caps without breaking anything? If they cant, it looks...
  7. Vtec_Col3y

Spacers

Hi peeps! Im on standard suspension and standard wheels on my ctr ep3.. i wanna make it look slightly staggered effect or bring the wheels out a bit. Would anyone advice spacers or any other mods i can do cheap to achieve a good look :) Thanks Chris
  8. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

oh right i see.. didnt think it would cost that much just for a back box. ive been looking for second hand but all miles away and no one will post haha
  9. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

Looking for just some sound really that is quite throaty and guggles and pops a bit coming down gears.. ive seen you can get some supersprint back box's on ebay ready for the ctr for about £160... any ideas on prices for the buddy or n1? Cheers
  10. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

how cheap can you get them for?
  11. Vtec_Col3y

Best springs??

whats frsu? cheers
  12. Vtec_Col3y

Best springs??

i heard it can cause damage or can destroy your tyres even quicker?
  13. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

yes sorry meant oval
  14. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

Hey guys, im looking to make my ep3 more grunty by wanting to put a backbox on it... any ideas on any good ones or how home? i really like the sound of the overall pipercross one, and seen some overall ones on ebay? Thanks chris
  15. Vtec_Col3y

Best springs??

Hi, Im looking to lower my ep3 ctr which is 53 plate.. Not looking to spend on coilovers but looking for maybe some decent 30mm drop springs? any advice or some ideas on a good spring set up? Thanks Chris
  16. Vtec_Col3y

Paint Correction?

Hi, i have a milano CTR Ep3 which has typically gone milano pink haha! Is there any product that will correct the paint back to red without getting the car wrapped or sprayed? Ive already tried Meguairs ultimate compound, red t-cut, red colour magic... Cheers Chris
  17. Vtec_Col3y

Pre-Facelift Wing Mirror Help???

Hi Guys, Sadly some drunk T***!! kicked off my wing mirror on my driver side, i have a CTR Ep3 pre-facelift model in milano red. I bought a second hand wing mirror which has come in Silver colour. Can i change the cap to swap colour over or will i have to get it wrapped or resprayed to milano...
  18. Vtec_Col3y

Headlights

Hi guys, my CTR ep3 53 plate is going for an MOT soon but my automatic headlight adjuster doesnt seem to be working. ive had hid kit in which i thought could have caused the issue, but took them out and still it doesn't move. I have heared it maybe the motors that have packed up, but is there a...
  19. Vtec_Col3y

Best location on Typhoon??

oh right okay :) any idea what a second hand GruppeM filter is worth?
  20. Vtec_Col3y

okay :) is there any better in noise or performance if i did move the filter? i may put some bonnet raisers on to try keep the heat out the engine bay
  21. Vtec_Col3y

oh right okay.. maybe one day ** take it off and have a look as i want a filter to fill in the big gap as the engine bay looks to open :( haha! wish i could afford GruppeM or v2
  22. Vtec_Col3y

Im pretty sure it is, i got it with the car but it curves down into the front bumper, i was thinking of moving it so it is visible like the V2 filter :) would there be much difference in performance in the location?
  23. Vtec_Col3y

Hey, ive got a K&N Typhoon induction kit on my ctr 53 plate.. currently its located down at the front bumper.. would it be better to bring it up in the engine bay like the Ram Air & Gruppe M filter or not? :) Thanks Chris
  24. Vtec_Col3y

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi mate, ** have a pair of the stickers normal.. sending payment to you now via Paypal and will send an email or PM to you with my Address. Thanks Chris
  25. Vtec_Col3y

My New Ep3 Red Devil :P

:) thanks.. its going to get some new bits added soon but will keep updated :D thanks for your comment
  26. Vtec_Col3y

:) cheers mate.. will be good to start doing some big jobs on it hehe
  27. Vtec_Col3y

Some new little mods added already :D Virtual Daylight Xenon Hid Kit Fitted 8000K Silvertech Indicator Bulbs Installed Bee Sting Ariel Fitted
  28. Vtec_Col3y

Hey guys, I finally got my CTR!! woooooo.. i decided i best make an upload to show you :) hope you like it. Will upload when new mods are added :D
  29. Vtec_Col3y

Tango One One (EP3)

Very clean and tidy :) how long have you had it? im looking to buy my first soon if i can find one :(
  30. Vtec_Col3y

Civboy's NHB EP3

Is that Grease Lightning your using i see? :) lol
  31. Vtec_Col3y

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

Oh right thats not to bad actualy.. ive seen some facelift models being sold on ebay which full honda history on like 90k for like 3,2k :) thats what ** be hopefuly wanting to get.. its just a shame i have to sell my car to put money into buying the civic. makes it harder
  32. Vtec_Col3y

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

Very nice and clean :)
  33. Vtec_Col3y

My new ep3 civic type R

nice how much you pick that up for?
  34. Vtec_Col3y

Pre-facelift to Facelift Headlight Conversion

nice job :) i may have to do the same when i buy my ctr if i cant get a facelift model :(
  35. Vtec_Col3y

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

hopefully ** be looking to get one around june/july time fingers crossed :) gives me time to save for insurance and sell my car..
  36. Vtec_Col3y

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Looking lovely :) so cant wait to get mine!
  37. Vtec_Col3y

**Satin silver CTR** productive bank holiday monday

Looking very nice and sleek.. :) what you using to wax n polish it?
  38. Vtec_Col3y

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

Also another question, if i buy the mk1 non facelift model ctr, can i put the facelift parts onto it..e.g headlights and front bumper or is it hard work? its just incase i cant afford or cant find a facelift model? Cheers :)
  39. Vtec_Col3y

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

Oh right okay :) thats made it a bit easier for me to buy one.. as ive always currently been worried about buying a car which is near 100k but i guess like you say if its been well looked after and service history, these engines will go onto 200k?
  40. Vtec_Col3y

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

Okay :) I just dont wanna rush into buying one if it's not a good buy, but I know good good Civics will be priced past my budget. What would a well looked after ctr get from mileage? Most in my budget most are at 90-110k already is it worth buying??? Chris
  41. Vtec_Col3y

EP3 A guide to the EP3 CTR

wow this is amazing.. so this is pretty much it to look for when buying one :) didnt think it would be much haha
  42. Vtec_Col3y

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but im looking to buy a Civic Type R ep3 in a few months hopefully as I've been after one for about a year. :( Anyways I'm just wondering if someone could let me know what common faults or what to look for when buying one? "Not that there are many faults on...
Back