• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. klashinikov

Klashinikov's Sonic Grey Pearl FK8

Just reserving a spot :p
  2. klashinikov

EML Error code P0430 Catalyst system efficiency (Bank2) Status deterioration

Hi all, As the title says. My EML came on the other day whilst driving into central London. I had the code read at my local independent and I need a new catalytic converter and 2 sensors. Genuine Honda cat = £2500 Before anybody says "Are you sure you need a new one" The answer is...
  3. klashinikov

Faint squeaking noise from gearbox

I have a faint squeaking noise coming from the gearbox. It goes away when the clutch is pressed. I only noticed it yesterday. It doesn't make the noise while driving only when idling. It's intermittent. I arrived at work today at the noise wasn't there. The clutch has been changed at...
  4. klashinikov

Rotating Tyres

I am planning on rotating my tyres tomorrow. Is there a procedure that I need to follow? I currently have Bridgestone Potenza RE050 on all four corners. They are not directional tyres and as far as I know they are not asymmetrical. So is it a case of just putting the fronts on the back and...
  5. klashinikov

Whats the difference???

Hi guys, I have been looking for new tyres for my EP3. I have settled for Bridgestone Potenza RE050a as i can get them for £480 for 4 tyres, fitted. I have found that there are 3 types. Run flats, asymmetrical and just normal ones. Im a bit baffled as to why there are 3. I understand run...
  6. klashinikov

Legal custom number plates

I was thinking of getting some custom number plates from these guys http://www.platesforcars.co.uk/ Has anybody used this company. They are doing the kind off number plate im looking for but i dont know if it will be legal. Basically the font will stay the same but i want the Type R badge and...
  7. klashinikov

Service question due soon, HELP!!

Sorry if this has been posted before.... I have a service due in May. The last service was done by the previous owner at 50418 miles. In the service book the dealer has stamped the 62,500/60 month service. So the next service is at 54,000/72 months or 75,000/72 months. Its done 55,300 miles...
Back