• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Leandro

GOT AIRCON £880, ALL FITTED AND GASED :)

Hi! I´m sorry for bringing this topic back again but my EP3 doesn´t have Ac and I´m thinking of install one.. honda no longer have the kit avaible..a friend of mine have a car for breaking and can sell me the complet air con.. my doubt is what I have to do inside the car..everyone tell me that...
  2. Leandro

hissing noise?

My car is doing the same noise..no one knows what is! If you find the problem please share with us!;)
  3. Leandro

Ep3 whining noise! *With VID*

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I´m from Portugal..And the car have been in a Honda Dealer to ceckout..but tehy don´t know what is..thia starts after a timing chain and guide change.. Thanks for your time anyway!:)
  4. Leandro

Since this post the car is a little worse.. the noise is coming from the chain area near the near of the vtec solenoid.. If someone in the forum is experience this problem, please give me some idea.. Thanks, Leandro.
  5. Leandro

Double din surround

Jimbodeeni this is my car with manual clima: screengrab This is a RHD car with auto Ac: image hosting free Rhd Fascia: images hosting LHD car NON Type r( in Portugal wasn´t possible select auto ac on CTR..only manual ac): image upload without registration Fascia for LHD car AUTO AC...
  6. Leandro

Double din surround

Jimbo, Greig asked for a surround trim and I just tryed to help him..I didn't say him to fit the stereo without a fascia..but for me isn't that awful anyway!;) In my case there are no fascia avaiable for my car..In Portugal every Type r are manual Ac..there's no fascia..only for lhd or rhd cars...
  7. Leandro

Double din surround

Mate i´m talking only about the gap between the radio an the center console..without a fascia!;)
  8. Leandro

Double din surround

Mate, even a new pioneer surround don´t fit the civic gap! the measures in the standart kenwood, alpine, pioneer don´t fit the civic gap! Before i bought the kenwood I had a pioneer app radio and had the same problem..at the time just removed the radio and sold it.. Then I find a trim at nexxia...
  9. Leandro

Double din surround

This looks great!;) Wish my car has auto ac..:(
  10. Leandro

Double din surround

Thanks Mate!:) For my car that trim is the only solution..there´s no fascia for civic with manual clima!:( I´ve search and search to find this trim.. In your car the fascia give a clean look for sure..but is more expensive.. The trim in your car will look like this ones that user Dalco Type R...
  11. Leandro

Double din surround

image sharing sites This how it looks in my car the trim that Nexxia sells.. for £5.95! :)
  12. Leandro

Double din surround

I´ve used this trim in my car mate..!;) http://www.nexxia.co.uk/product.asp?s=Car%20Stereo%20Fitting%20Kits&c=Universal%20Double%20Din%20Cages&product_code=FP-021 :)
  13. Leandro

NHB Civic Type R Ep3 from Portugal!

Thanks mate!;) ahah..But I think RHD CTR`s look better..:D
  14. Leandro

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

I love this project!:twisted: Mint car mate..congratulations for your work!;) did you sort the oil leak in the rear of the engine?
  15. Leandro

Thanks mate..is a stupid noise that I have no idea what is.. I´ve already change everything..from timing chain and all related to water pump, small pulleys..just miss crank pulley..:( In your case, I would chose to change the auto tensioner pulley to..from tegiwa isn´t so much money and is a...
  16. Leandro

Great project, and work mate! Cam cover looks perfect!
  17. Leandro

Thanks mate!;) Unfortunately no...I´ve been working hard in this christmas time..and I´ve no time for the car..:( only have changed the PCV valve.. At the moment car is with a problem that I don´t know what it is..a whining noise that is driving me crazy..and it needs a new set of mats.. I´ve...
  18. Leandro

If someone have any idea please help!:santa:
  19. Leandro

Thanks mate!;)
  20. Leandro

Thanks mate!;)
  21. Leandro

Hi there! My car developed a stupid whining noise in the right side of the car, that is loudest when the engine is cold, and I think that when the weather is cold too..and the noise increased after change the water pump 1month ago.. Recently I´ve changed: -Tensioner, guides and chain -oil pump...
  22. Leandro

Thanks mate!:)
  23. Leandro

Tanks mate!:) but the colour of my wheels it´s the same since the car was new!;) the car in the 3th reply isn´t my car!:) that car was of a friend of mine.. he called him CTR_BB..:) look in this link the car in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5nHbHiq9g
  24. Leandro

Thanks mate! :)
  25. Leandro

I had a knock on my car on bad roads and speed bumps that was a loose bolt on the rear engine mount mate..after change the clutch..try to find a elevator and check for some loosen bolt.. The engine mount is this on the picture: :)
  26. Leandro

Thanks mate!:) Here in Portugal this plates are the only that the law allows you to use..with 3 colors, blue/white/yellow..but you can buy ones only white with black letters that looks much nicier..but they aren´t police "friend"..:P Look in this ex- car of my mate: Cheers!:)
  27. Leandro

Hello all!::) I´ve been on TRO forum for a while but never presented my car..:evil: SInce 2003 I own a Citroen Saxo Cup (VTS in UK) that was my first car, and now after 10 years still a awesome car for me.. that I really want to keep! But in 2009 I started to interest myself on Honda CTR.. I...
  28. Leandro

Made in Germany - My Rotrex'd EP3

Hi Andre! Thanks for the detailed reply mate..maybe in the begin of next year i´ll contatc them! In my opinion this air box is the better option for LHD civic´s... the only thing that kept me "away" was the price...but the value that you speak in here is far more reasonable!;) About the radio...
  29. Leandro

So you ask them a fiber glass box with a carbon cover that´s it mate? and yes you right mate function is the same!;) How you purchase from them? contacted them by email? Oh yeah mate in that point maybe you right! :p Your radio is a kenwood KDC-BT92SD?
  30. Leandro

Great car and Great mods!;) My facelift, from Portugal , have the same stereo panel...it sucks!:( I don´t know why but even Civic sport have a auto A/c here in Portugal, and the Type R is only manual control with optional a/c..and my car doesn´t have it!:( And if you want to install a a 2din...
  31. Leandro

Transmission noise whilst engine braking

The strange thing is that I bought my clutch kit from Honda (Cox parts) and the springs in the disc make noise! Why a new disc is with loosen springs? Remove your aux belt and take a look in the pulleys.. I guess bearings on my pulleys were very worn! I Know is very strange the noise coming...
  32. Leandro

Transmission noise whilst engine braking

I got my civic about a year and since the 1st week that I realized a noise exactly like this one.. since then I have researched a lot and already read all the posts I found several times .. I changed the clutch 2 weeks ago and the car remained the same .. the thrust bearing was very worn and...
  33. Leandro

K20A3 Valve Clearance Adjustment

Sorry for reviving this thread again but what ddi he mean here: "be careful not to drop the spacers under the two outside bolts" What spacer is? Sorry my english!
  34. Leandro

Type R ep3 strange engine noise!

Thanks stoneyni!:) I had thought about the chain tensioner .. but I saw a video on youtube and the noise you hear seems different .. but it is still a possibility .. There is also a noise inside the car at about 2000 rpm, not knock is more like a bearing noise .. so I'm also convinced that a...
  35. Leandro

water pump is the original from factory..maybe the bearing in it..or is just like that..thank´s anyway rf55!;)
  36. Leandro

Valve clearences were checked 2 months ago in a honda dealer mate!:( Oil is shell helix ultra 5w40 and is recent too!
  37. Leandro

As I said on the topic of presentation, I come here to ask for your help/opinion .. is this noise normal in k20 engine? is more noticeable when the car is not too hot! It´s a kind of knocking in the passenger side( driver´s side in UK)...
Back