• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gazzakickboxer

FN2 TDI Drivers

what is with the TDI drivers now adays, had two this morning, both astra drivers.. also bmw, passat, golf drivers there all the same...
  2. gazzakickboxer

Fuel Light

whats the furthest anyone has been on petrol with the fuel light on ??
  3. gazzakickboxer

CD Changer

Finally brought an ipod for my FN2, just wondering if there is a cd changer that can be purchased without buying the head unit and if it will just fit to the standard head unit i have already ?? Thanks In Advance
  4. gazzakickboxer

First Modifications :)

Just wondered what everybody's first modifications were for their car i'm thinking of painting my calipers red and painting the type r emblem on them yellow :) then the next step is a milltek exhaust, money needed :) then maybe tweaking the engine :)
  5. gazzakickboxer

Affording A Type R

just a quick question, i only drive my FN2 weekends and the occasional weekday when my partner doesnt drive to work, it costs me quite a bit just for these days, how does anybody else find the costs ??
  6. gazzakickboxer

FN2 Rather Embarrassing

:eek: driving home last night, in the distance i could see a Red FN2 flying towards me, finally passing my way i noticed the driver, a very grey haired 60-70 old lady driving a FN2... i am now considering selling my car lol....
  7. gazzakickboxer

Alarm For FN2

can anybody recommend a decent alarm system for my civic, the one it has at the moment isnt all that...
  8. gazzakickboxer

FN2 BCS Automotive

what does anybody think of this http://youtu.be/ylvNYbAOtJU
  9. gazzakickboxer

Mis Gearing

driving home last night, put the FN2 into second gear to go past a lorry and a car driving way to slow, started to overtake but couldnt get the car to go into any gears, then all the vtec lights came on the rev limiter lights came on and just coudlnt find a gear for quite a while, then all of a...
  10. gazzakickboxer

Turbo Or Supercharger

which is the better one...
  11. gazzakickboxer

Stripes

there are a lot of cars at the moment which have stripes on there bodywork, has anybody done this to there civic and what do people think ??
  12. gazzakickboxer

EP3 or FN2

as the proud owner of a 56 plate FN2 i just wondered what EP3 drivers thought of the FN2, would they be changing in the future or keeping it till the bitter end :)
Back