• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. valleyman

Grinspeed Tomorrow

I'm off to see Stevie at Grinspeed tomorrow for my FRS and some new gearbox bushes to go with my short shifter, Cant wait, as Stevie seems a top bloke. Gonna talk engine mods while I'm there as well, Maybe even a Supercharger. :cool:
  2. valleyman

K Pro

Anyone know where i can get a Kpro for a decent price ? I dont mind a used one
  3. valleyman

Have I Made A Mistake On V2 Advise Please

Hi Guys After reading a fair bit on intakes, and bearing in mind I'm doing nothing major to my EP3 except cat back exhaust and intake, i decided to go with the V2 as i didnt want to take a chance on a CAI coz of the water issue or the Gruppe M coz of cost. Ive read on another site today that in...
  4. valleyman

AEM V2 Fitted

Got my AEM V2 on today. Very easy to install, looks really nice and i got it for a very good price as the guy i bought it from had only had it for 3 months then sold his EP3 as standard. Got the Hydro Shield with it as well. I had read somewhere, on here i think but not 100% sure that they were...
  5. valleyman

HKS Induction

Been looking at the HKS induction kit. Anyone got any views on it or fitterd one ? I'm geting a bit snowed under with the choice to be honest. Thanks
  6. valleyman

ABP Suspension Set Up

Hi All I'm thinking of having the ABP fast road suspension set up done to my EP3 and wondered if anyone had already had it done and what it was like. It doesn't seem like a bad price but the car will never be used for track days so just wanted to get someones else's take on it. I only really...
  7. valleyman

New Refurbed Wheels On The Car

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG] On the lookout for a set of lowering springs now and that will probably be it......... For now:cool:
  8. valleyman

Valleymans EP3, Better pics

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG] These ones look a bit better as they are from Photobucket. DC Sports, cat back exhaust, K&N Panel Filter, Tegiwa Short Shift & Strut Brace, Custom Painted Cam Cover, (Satin Black Overlayed With Violet Pearl and Red Honda Logo) A few more bits in...
  9. valleyman

Phot Bucket

Hi Ive opened a photo bucket account and uploaded some pics to it. How do i get them from them to here ??. Ive tried copying the url but all i get on the page is a load of text. Please help :confused::confused:
  10. valleyman

Garry's Cosmic EP3

Hi Guys Just thought I'd post a few pics of the car now that I've done a few bits. K&N panel filter, DC Sports cat back exhaust, Tegiwa short shifter, Strut brace, custom painted cam cover (satin black overlaid with violet pearl, Honda logo in red). Getting the wheels refurbed next week and will...
  11. valleyman

Metric Or Imperial ??

Hello People Can anyone tell me if the nut & bolt sizes are metric or imperial on my EP3 ? Some of you may think this is a stupid question but the reason I'm asking is because I've just tried to fit a strut brace, but the nuts on top of the struts are to big for a 13mm socket and a little bit to...
  12. valleyman

Profile Pic

Can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic please, Ive looked all over the customize section but cant find it. Ive found out how to post a pic but not put one up for my profile :( Thanks Garry
  13. valleyman

Uploading Pics

I know this will be a stupid question for some of you but i am a newbie to the site so don't be too harsh :) How do i upload pics of my car from my Mac ??
  14. valleyman

Tegiwa Quick Shift

Hi Guys I'm new here and have always pretty much been a Ford man until recently. i've just ordered a Tegiwa quick shift for my 05 EP3 and have no clue how to go about fitting it. Tegiwa say it takes about half an hour but I've heard that before and ended up being there for hours :p I'd like to...
Back