• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mantior

EP3 Low Mileage Standard Facelift EP3

Spotted this locally - I gather they are getting hard to find like this in mainland UK. If it’s of any interest to anyone here, I’d be happy to inspect/inform/arrange anything to do with buying an Isle of Man car. All the best,
  2. mantior

Bizarre shaking issue under hard cornering

Hi folks, I have recently finally managed to cure a long standing and mysterious issue with my FN2. But not quite! I had an issue where the car would shake violently under heavy acceleration mid-to-high revs. I changed all sorts of things, but in the end it ended up being solved by fitting...
  3. mantior

Mantior's DBP FN2 GT

Yodels, So, after owning the car for over a year, I have finally got round to taking some pics of the FN2. And, bizarrely, the only thing I have modified is the gearchange (quickshift) and lights (HIDs) - As this is my daily driver I can't be bothered with noise really. Not like me at all...
  4. mantior

Strange HID problem - knowledge required!

Hola, So I originally bought some dipped beam (H7R) HIDS for my FN2, along with some matching 501 LED sidelights, all hunky dorey. Then, being as anal as I am, I got freakishly annoyed at how main beam looked yellower than a Victorian bedroom lamp next to my bright shiny dipped beams. So I...
  5. mantior

FN2 Batshnit crazy wipers

G'day. So I have just spend the best part of 2 hours trawling through here and other realms of the t'interweb, and cannot find a definite answer to my question. I have a 2007 FN2 GT. Of recent, the wipers have a complete and utter mind of their own. Symptoms include: -Doing single wipe when...
  6. mantior

FN2 Japspeed Quick Shift

Anyone know anything about these bad boys? http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-FN2/Honda-Civic-Type-R-FN2/Honda-Civic-Type-R-FN2-Short-Shifter/p-47-1-1027/ How does it work on the FN2 with quick shifters, being cable operated - do they reduce the amount of throw on all axes? I...
  7. mantior

FN2 FN2 Seat height question

Just getting settled in with my FN2. I like to get my surrounding sorted before I start messing with performance and handling. The one thing I'd like to do is make the driver's seat lower to the floor than the adjustment mechanism lets you. Anyone aware if this is impossible for any crazy...
  8. mantior

FN2 Oh the clock is ticking down.....

....until I pick up my FN2! Having had nearly every type of older Type R and dozens of other cars over the last few years I have finally decided to plump for an FN2 GT in DBP. Been trawling through Pistonheads and Autotrader daily for the last 4 months, and finally settled. Cannee wait! A bit...
Back