• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. danmaxwell90

Creak/clunking noise after lowering

Ah okay. ** get in contact with the guy who fitted them make sure he put them on. If he has put them on, any idea what else it could be?
  2. danmaxwell90

I never put them on. They were in the box when i took them to get fitted and there not in the box now so im guessing there on yeah
  3. danmaxwell90

Guys need a bit of advice, just got my car lowered on apexi springs and now when i turn the steering wheel about half way in both directions i get a clunking noise, it sort of sounds like its the spring jumping. Its only when im slow moving, less than 10mph it seems to do it. Its coming from...
  4. danmaxwell90

Dan's Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Oh also look what showed up today :)
  5. danmaxwell90

Not too sure if my gearbox or clutch is normal

im thinking about changing mine also. Bought it a week ago and to be honest its getting more and more difficult to drive. the bite is quite high and it almost feels like i have a loss of power when i first put the foot down after letting the clutch out. dunno if thats something to do with a...
  6. danmaxwell90

Nice one bud, will give it a shot at some point. Haha was an awesome day but they didnt last long, done the front bumper then i had to take over. (re-doing the front bumper properly obv haha)
  7. danmaxwell90

Sure does, although its filthy again! Scottish roads suck for keeping the car clean. I sold the Astra last summer so may have been the new owner, although he was from Ireland so not sure if it would be him. What panel filter did you put in? Really cant decide whether to go for an induction kit...
  8. danmaxwell90

Never tried Iron X, not good when something smells brutal. Project 32 didnt have a smell at all to be honest.
  9. danmaxwell90

Cheers lads. Yeah iv heard alot of good things about dodo juice, will try that out some day. Thats what i want, the wet look. Looks amazing. Haha yeah i was at banzai a couple of weeks ago at crail just before i got the car, made me even more excited! Yep those sexy washers were my gf and her...
  10. danmaxwell90

About to lower ep3

okay thanks mate, what exactly do i need to get this done? Is there standard parts that can be adjusted or do i need to buy aftermarket?
  11. danmaxwell90

About to lower ep3

Got myself a second hand set of apex lowering springs, just wondering if there's anything i should buy/get done while these will be getting put on? seen a lot of people mentioning FRSU with camber arm and bolt kits. Are these a must to get done at the same time or can they wait until i have the...
  12. danmaxwell90

So after having it for a few days, i decided it was time to get to work on it and getting it back to the way it should be. I had won an auction with Autocleanz on facebook for a bunch of cleaning products, spent about £100 but it would have been worth about £300 RRP so well chuffed with that...
  13. danmaxwell90

So this is my second EP3, only had it a week but absolutely love it already. Needs a bit of tlc but it will certainly get that now. Couldnt decide between the cosmic gray or the satin silver but this one appeared 30 miles for me, went to see it and knew it was the one. 2 previous owners, Full...
  14. danmaxwell90

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

also just realised i never asked for the ep3 style, thats my fault. ** send another £8.50 for a pair of external EP3 style please, cheers
  15. danmaxwell90

Hi just received the envelope, you only sent me 1 of the external stickers, i paid for a pair and you wrote pair on the receipt aswell?
  16. danmaxwell90

Hi mook. could i please get a pair of external. Already sent the £8.50 via paypal. cheers
  17. danmaxwell90

Anything to look out for before buying an ep3

Just wondering if you guys have any advice on issues/common faults to look out for on a 2004 ep3 type r. Been to see it today and it looks in good condition, FSH with them being done every 10k. Just want to make sure theres nothing i should be looking out for? Also when would it be due a major...
Back