• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 1812_s

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Yes still in same state as before with all mods
  2. 1812_s

Hi :) Thanks for the kind words! Had this car 7 years now haha. I still have her. Have bought a E92 M3 recently so dont really use the Civic anymore :( Think it will be for sale very soon
  3. 1812_s

Carbon fibre door cards & rear cards for EP3

Grinspeed are selling some for the front
  4. 1812_s

Paintless dent removal reccomendation London SE

hi guys can someone reccommend me a pdr company/tech in london / south east area Thanks
  5. 1812_s

thanks for all the comments gents painful slow wait for my mapping so cant really tell you anything about car or screamer. Think the screamer is going to cause me problems on the track unfortunetly but will see
  6. 1812_s

Update Car is now running!:p Have completed loads of work so hard for me to add it all but ill will try and list a few bits here and let the pictures do more of the talking ;) - Kpro v4 (traded k100) - All pipes and hardware fitted - AEM 320lph fuel pump fitted - ID1000 injectors...
  7. 1812_s

Update - Manifold fully welded - Downpipes tacked and bpipe adapted to vband fitting - Boost solenoid pipes routed - Hi/Lo Boost switch fitted - More heat protection added - Oil line fitted - Boost pipes bead rolled...
  8. 1812_s

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

if you havent bought the cmc yet, get it off tegiwa they are cheaper than honda
  9. 1812_s

Update Wheels have been refurbished by Inspraytion in Kent, amazing turnaround think it was less than 24hrs :lol: Also has the AD08R's fitted in 215/45/17 Also changed brakes all round, managed to source a really good condition Stoptech 328mm big brake kit with DS2500's.Replaced rear...
  10. 1812_s

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

will be nice to loose the roof in the coming months ;)
  11. 1812_s

Update Bought a used cam cover to have a go at painting one myself, a VHT paint kit is only £25 so thought why not. May not come out with the finish of a pro but fancied having a crack :lol: End result, was going for a sort of cherry colour similar to R34 skyline has. My painting...
  12. 1812_s

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Looks great as usual. Think you have the calipers on the wrong sides though. Bleed nipples should be pointing upwards i believe
  13. 1812_s

Yep think my friend was going to make 2 first of anyway. Ill pm you when the time comes ;)
  14. 1812_s

Thanks guys! Got a whole load more of pictures to upload but photobucket takes ages :| Also looking for a bbk for anyone reading this (preferably stoptech 328 PM me )
  15. 1812_s

Premier cosmic EP3, Turboooo loading Update: Turbo time ! :P Finally in a position to do a turbo conversion on the car! Aims are to get the running around 380hp with a boost by gear setup. It is still going to be my daily and i dont want the car to be something that just spins its wheels up...
  16. 1812_s

DC5 restoration - track project

mate brands hatch are so fussy :eek: Made me take off my gopro which was mounted on my helmet. If it can with stand 140+ mph on a motorbike i think it will be fine inside a car :D
  17. 1812_s

Where to get your wheels refurbished

anyone used inspraytion in kent ?
  18. 1812_s

Cheers :)
  19. 1812_s

Update: Went along to a rolling road day in November at Surrey Rolling Road Was told that the map car was still healthy :) Mapped by Romain 3 years ago now 8-) Soon to be adding power ! :P Also headed back to Solid fabrications to fix my catback as the middle resonator was...
  20. 1812_s

S2KIP's S2000

sorry to see this. saw it on fb as well such bells on social media
  21. 1812_s

Krzys' 2002 Nighthawk Black Track EP3 Type R - Dave

brakes look so meaty :)
  22. 1812_s

Ste's E92 M3 coupe evolve stage 2

wouldn't mind one next have a sv650s atm
  23. 1812_s

Ste's E92 M3 coupe evolve stage 2

real nice buddy. My brother has just bought one a few days ago and looks very similar to yours at the start. is that a k5 1000 aswell?
  24. 1812_s

no problem bud mine have been solid for few years now
  25. 1812_s

cheers ;)
  26. 1812_s

i have an aftermarket manifold so cant answer that sorry
  27. 1812_s

Clutch Issue

if your rolling slowly 1st mine is also notchy......just stick it in 2nd sorted ;)
  28. 1812_s

i will probably be getting a dyno run if possible however wont spend any money on getting it tweaked as hoping to get boost very soon ;)
  29. 1812_s

Premier cosmic EP3, Solid fab 3" exhaust Titanium tip Update: So i have decided it was time for a change from my Tegiwa Catback. Been on my car for 2 years and done me well, It was slightly power robbing having pipes that are a little on the small side (2.38") but did its job of getting me...
  30. 1812_s

My nippy ep3

soooo much power :twisted:
  31. 1812_s

My Milano Red CTR

105 db !!!! :lol:
  32. 1812_s

no they dont have any relation anymore and im most likely going to be going with a solid fabrications 3" especially as theres lifetime warranty on welds and quite local to me :)
  33. 1812_s

well as i wrote earlier after Bedford the car handled amazing. The only thing that holds it back slightly is the lack of power on the straight. So im thinking of upping the power and getting a bigger exhaust and maybe boost.....time will tell ;)
  34. 1812_s

yeah its definitely best way to enjoy the car and the modifications, can be costly though :( exhaust will be for sale soon guys......pm if interested
  35. 1812_s

A few clips put together of the exhaust set up did some mixed driving to help anyone thinking of similar setup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830xig05830
  36. 1812_s

good tuners in or around surrey?!

highly recommend romain at eurospec he can also travel to other places with dymos I believe
  37. 1812_s

Didn't really notice as I didn't drive it hare as soon as it started leaking....I think it might have only collapsed when removing aswell
  38. 1812_s

Update : Bedford Trackday Went along to a trackday by javelin at Bedfords gt circuit was a well run event and a lovely track. The weather was brilliant and managed to do a whole 195 miles on track (50 laps or so) :LOL: Arrived early to swap my wheels over and at sound testing blew a quiet...
  39. 1812_s

Last min prep before Bedford Monday Flexi on dc manifold decided to fail on me just before trackday :roll: To be fair however it has been on my car 2 years and it was used so unsure of how much use it has seen Went to Alan at solid fabrications to put it in for me. Really impressed with...
  40. 1812_s

:Sure: Update 21/05/15 Last update was back end of last year but i have done a few little bits so here they are. Changes have been quite slow since march due to me buying a motorcycle and that taking all modification money up but civic is getting the attention again now. Also have a trackday...
  41. 1812_s

Update Went Brands Hatch on 14th December was a probably the worst trackday i will ever do. Cold and greasy almost all day and couldn't get any grip. Had to take totally different lines than in the dry previously and couldn't come on to power until i was past the corners pretty much due to the...
  42. 1812_s

HELP fitting double din into ep3 !!!

hi i have bought a pioneer avh-x3600dab i wanted to fit the radio so that it fits like this (borrowed image of tomhighton hope you dont mind) i removed the cage that came with unit and screwed it into the cage that comes on the car dash. However the trim surround no longer fits on as it...
  43. 1812_s

shame about the brakes....are you just rebuilding with new pistons and seals or upgrading front calipers altogether ?
  44. 1812_s

DC5 Pedals

i asked honda a while back but they would only sell with whole pedal assembly costed like well over £500 iirc
  45. 1812_s

That's awesome gains. bet your happy
  46. 1812_s

Coolant change advice.....ep3

probably been changed before this is the stuff http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-honda-type-2-coolant-5-litre-pre-mixed-p-492.html
  47. 1812_s

Coolant change advice.....ep3

no honda type 2 coolant (its blue btw)
  48. 1812_s

car should really open up once its mapped up for that exhaust mani......any trackdays booked up ?
  49. 1812_s

yep sometimes sounds a little boring from the inside but got a friend to drive it the other day and it sounded amazing from outside
  50. 1812_s

Dyno run shows that my dc sports catback was alot better however it sounds great still and sits very high under the car which is essential when lowered and navigating bumps. Mines very quiet with dc manifold so must be like oem with stock mani
  51. 1812_s

Yep still got that setup Think it was 94 db static st 6k at brands. Going in December again so ill ask them then
  52. 1812_s

Wasn't me im afraid. I do know of another ep though same colour premier with same wheels but black nuts lol :)
  53. 1812_s

Premier cosmic EP3, Tegiwa wheel spacer Small update -Tegiwa 15mm wheel spacers -Mot done -Brands hatch booked December 14th Bought some used spacers and plan on using them with track wheels to give it a slightly wider track at the front. Sadly doesn't fit with team dynamics. On...
  54. 1812_s

looks great that skunk 2 mani ;) im really interested to see the before after graph
  55. 1812_s

Premier Cosmic EP3, Brands hatch 24/7 pics Update Had a trackday last week at Brands hatch Indy circuit. Was a brilliant evening with great weather (late 20 degrees) warm asphalt.....warm tyres. Got to use the Yokohama A048's at last which were amazing, started them of at 26 psi cold and...
  56. 1812_s

Chris' Cosmic Grey Premier Edition

How much power is this producing with nos
  57. 1812_s

Thanks for the appreciation ;) i went with Goodridge after reading some threads about HEL cracking. I bought them from abp motorsport for around £60 just shy of 2 years ago. They are still in perfect working order apart from looking a little dirty
  58. 1812_s

Update -Tgm sport frsu -Grooved front brake discs -4 yokohama A048R tyres fitted -Brakes all bled with rbf 600 -Trackday booked :cooldude: First of visited TGM in fleet again to try and sort out my tracking issues. Went there with camber bolts fitted but after inspection by the team they...
  59. 1812_s

Kyle's 225.2BHP 172.3lbft Cosmic grey EP3

welcome to the cosmic club :lol: got goodridge on mine maybe close to 2 years and no complaints here if your buying new stuff Tegiwa Grinspeed Area motorsport etc.
  60. 1812_s

Got bored and took some more phone pics of the new shoes
  61. 1812_s

Premier cosmic EP3, 17/06/14 Update -Team dynamics fitted -4 new Goodyear eagle f1's asymmetric 2 215/45/17/91Y -Rays racing lug nuts Also cleaned engine bay and used some 303 aerospace protectant. Lost my locking wheel nut key during swapping wheels but was lucky enough to use a friends...
  62. 1812_s

DC5 pedals into EP3

Thanks contact a guy on ebay. He wanted £150 :confused: May ring honda and see if they will supply them
  63. 1812_s

DC5 pedals into EP3

Thanks can I ask where you got yours from and the rough cost ?
  64. 1812_s

DC5 pedals into EP3

Hi as title says has anyone done this Can you buy them from Honda Cost ? Thanks
  65. 1812_s

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

i also have one of these. they look really good.....need to re paint mine though :(
  66. 1812_s

Another year gone so keeping up with the servicing Oil change with Fuchs 5w40 oil and Honda filter could really see the magnetic skunk plug do its job too also a pollen filter change costed £5 + vat from motor factors Honda wanted around £40 i think :roflmao:
  67. 1812_s

Really I thought they were 7.8 kg http://www.team-dynamics.com/wheeldetail.php?ProRace1.2
  68. 1812_s

DIY: HID Install EP3

Yep I think it is a mot requirement for washers and auto leveling.......but I'm sure most mot tester won't care as long as there working, aimed correctly and isn't blinding other road users
  69. 1812_s

Not sure if they will be used as daily wheels atm. Swaying more to using them as track wheels
  70. 1812_s

Choosing new tyres best price and performance

eagle f1 assymetric 2 (215/45/17) are on camskill for £85 atm might have to get a set of 4
  71. 1812_s

gearbox/diff whine?

Diff bearings ? I'd give stevie at Grinspeed a visit
  72. 1812_s

TGM ep3 BBK worth the money?

so is it the brembo kit you have with f50 calipers ? do you have a pic of what it looks like
  73. 1812_s

First impressions - Stoptech 328mm 4-piston brake kit - Civic Type-R EP3

great write up.....i wish i had some :)
  74. 1812_s

Got some new wheels, undecided on whether to use these for track or as daily wheels at the moment. Also fitted some eibach camber bolts in order to sort my geometry and heading back to tgm to sort this and hopefully do a few trackdays in summer. other than that the car has just been maintained...
  75. 1812_s

looking at getting a sv650s as first bike for year or 2 before i can hopefully have the skill and be able to insure a gsxr 750 l3 shape
  76. 1812_s

haha funny you should say that as im planning on doing my bike license atm
  77. 1812_s

Brands or bedford autodrome in April if I can get car sorted and hopefully some wheels for the track tyres
  78. 1812_s

it definitely tightened up the feel of the steering and the rca's have reduced bump steer
  79. 1812_s

i previously had camber bolts but sold them when i sold the eibach springs as these coilovers have adjustable camber top mounts. however when getting the suspension calibrated tgm could get the camber needed due to the track arms running out of thread and so i have been told to get some camber...
  80. 1812_s

some of the previous images have gone mega size earlier on in the thread for odd reasons......for this i recommend never to use imageshack :lol:
  81. 1812_s

Hi thought id do a brief update of whats been going on with my build over the last few months. Not been to much done as moneys quite tight :sad: Sold my harness bar and harnesses and springs to get a bit of spare cash :lol: Anyway heres a cheap nice mod..... little hat thingy which goes on...
  82. 1812_s

Yokohama AD08R

Fresh tyre smell ahhhh :lol:
  83. 1812_s

whic double din ep3? works with s4 ?

Nice one Thats the way ill like mine to look witout a facia and dont stick out much Similar to oem honda navigation
  84. 1812_s

Can you fit it without that facia
  85. 1812_s

Lower Wish Bone Bush replacement EP3

Maybe arb links And check the balljoints
  86. 1812_s

Have you got any pics in your ep3 buddy
  87. 1812_s

found a way it will work with android phones (for apps and maps etc.) the new 2014 models of the previous versions are e.g avh-x2500bt > avh-x2600bt avh-x3500dab > avh-x3600dab ............... these will work after buying the mirror link box (pioneer cd ml100) which is £60...
  88. 1812_s

I went to car audio security yesterday and didnt like the feel of the kenwood. It felt quite cheap. The pioneer avh-x2500bt really appealed to me but it only works properly with iphone. Im back to sqare one now as the ones that mirror the maps of phone ate around £400
  89. 1812_s

Thanks I like the look without a facia. Similar to the oem navigation system
  90. 1812_s

Nice dude. Same colour im looking to get when mine peels abit
  91. 1812_s

anyone ??? i just want to know if you can fit the above double din without the need to putting them plastic facias or is that just optional? if some one could answer it would be appreciated
  92. 1812_s

looking at the kenwood ddx 4023bt and getting a mirror link box later will this fit without need of that facia thing http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/kenwood-ddx-4023bt-double-din
  93. 1812_s

Hi guys im hoping someone can help me ive finally decided to getting a double din as im sick of using my phone as a sat nav on the windscreen and i fancy some better quality sounds. Problem is i am picky Looking for one that will work with my Samsung s4 so that i can mirror the use of...
  94. 1812_s

Wont you have trouble with that exhaust and track limits?
  95. 1812_s

Best wax for cosmic grey ?

i have previously been using Autoglym HD wax just wondered if there was any else i could buy for a bit more that was better
  96. 1812_s

Bowman's EP3

very nice build :)
  97. 1812_s

looking good mate want to see more pics of parts :)
Back