• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 1812_s

Paintless dent removal reccomendation London SE

hi guys can someone reccommend me a pdr company/tech in london / south east area Thanks
  2. 1812_s

HELP fitting double din into ep3 !!!

hi i have bought a pioneer avh-x3600dab i wanted to fit the radio so that it fits like this (borrowed image of tomhighton hope you dont mind) i removed the cage that came with unit and screwed it into the cage that comes on the car dash. However the trim surround no longer fits on as it...
  3. 1812_s

DC5 pedals into EP3

Hi as title says has anyone done this Can you buy them from Honda Cost ? Thanks
  4. 1812_s

whic double din ep3? works with s4 ?

Hi guys im hoping someone can help me ive finally decided to getting a double din as im sick of using my phone as a sat nav on the windscreen and i fancy some better quality sounds. Problem is i am picky Looking for one that will work with my Samsung s4 so that i can mirror the use of...
  5. 1812_s

Best wax for cosmic grey ?

been using Autoglym hd wax however finished the tub almost so.......same again or? have been thinking about dodo juice waxes but not sure which one to go for
  6. 1812_s

clutch wont bleed !! help

Hi I was changing the clutch fluid on my ep3 and by accident I let some air back into the system. I was using a one man bleeding kit with a valve in the tube so air cant get back in. However when I was pumping it fell of the bleed nipple. Anyway now I have no clutch pedal. No pressure at...
  7. 1812_s

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

hi i am normally on ctro forum but thought id post my build so far on here too its not really up to date but i have loads of pics to upload so im just going to wait as i have a lot of stuff planned september Should have a carbon mugen spoiler mfactory helical lsd exedy stage1...
  8. 1812_s

dc sports or hks catback ??? opinions

Which one should I get .......dc sports or hks catback ??? opinions please
  9. 1812_s

skunk 2 rr 70 mm

Hi before I buy this can any one tell me if this is good in terms of performance ......I already know how it sounds LOUD :p
  10. 1812_s

rota grid drifts??

hi i want to get some rota grid drifts in 17" but the smallest offset is 8.5j will this be a problem for my ep3???
  11. 1812_s

D2 coilovers any good???

hi just wondering if anyone knows whether d2 coilovers are good......have also heard that they arent very harsh which is good as i dont want a bone breaking ride.....and have noticed there the cheapest set of coilovers on the market any reason for this????
  12. 1812_s

drop of water in oil :/

hi got about 2 or 3 drops of water in my engine oil will this harm it ........cant see any milky colour etc and it runs fine
  13. 1812_s

hit a pothole????

Hi i have a stock ep3 and was going for it at about 40 maybe 50 mph and then i hit a pothole or drain or something.....the steering wheel jerked alot and was wondering if i have anything to worry about such as tracking or bent alloys etc
  14. 1812_s

tegiwa induction gains on stock ep3??

Do you get any real gains from fitting a tegiwa induction onto a stock ep3????
  15. 1812_s

Advice on which exhaust

Hi all i have a had my ctr premier edition for about a month and am looking into getting a exhaust and intake soon......i want a slash cut style exhaust and wanted to ask whats best out of: Skunk2 megapower r...
Back