• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. U

ujamil's DC5 build thread

No, it is an RBC.
  2. U

Anymore mods before k100??

So there's not much point of it? Lol
  3. U

Will do that tomorrow. Thanks again. :)
  4. U

Thanks Stoo. When I do this and the coolant leaks, can I put that same coolant back into the system or can it not be reused?
  5. U

I used a slightly bigger brush (didn't use a toothbrush as people usually do). It seemed to have done the trick ;)
  6. U

Thanks. No I didn't polish it but I used a degreaser to get it clean along with the rocker cover and the bay in general.
  7. U

Yep. Was raining like mad!! Two days I had to just leave it because it wouldn't stop raining. I was in no rush so it didn't matter much. Had another car at the time so wasn't an issue.
  8. U

What are the benefits of this modification? Could someone please upload a picture of the mod just to represent how the rerouting is advised?
  9. U

Hopefully. Should be mapped by January then I'll have an update on whp :) It is a very LONG job, especially if your doing it in the drive with axle stands like I was. You need to have basic knowledge at the least to be able to carry out such task. DO NOT begin if you are not sure on how to do...
  10. U

Been thinking of creating a build thread for a while now but never got the chance to do so . I got my car on the 6th of May from an admin of the civiclife forum (PooM) who had a very looked after DC5. Only thing wrong with the car I'd say was that the drivers seat mesh was slightly damaged...
  11. U

RBC intake manifold noise?

I am using an upgraded 70mm throttle body but I took off the inlet hose to try it on the throttle body and it fits (a bit of a squeeze). Should be fine temporarily till I get my SFS hose.
  12. U

RBC intake manifold noise?

Has anyone fitted the RBC with oem inlet pipe on a DC5. Was going to fit it today but not sure if my inlet hose will do the job TEMPORARILY. Will order a SFS hose today.
Back