• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Milano trev

Oulton Park Trackdays

Just done oulton Friday gone, would love to do it again but too soon after the last.. awesome track and even better and gripper on the newly laid sections, like Druids, far more grip than last year
  2. Milano trev

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Some good pictures there dude... The photographer did good this time I think
  3. Milano trev

Has anyone couriered ep3 seats??

Personally no, but plenty on here have used them.. And all good reviews
  4. Milano trev

Has anyone couriered ep3 seats??

Paisley freight are your best bet
  5. Milano trev

Silicone hose kits

Heavy set stuff is decent. I know one if the guys that owns heavy set. I think with the samco your defo paying for the name on top of the product
  6. Milano trev

Upgrades for stock EP3 around 1500£

^^^ this. The car comes with decent power out the box.. Upgrade the handling and stoping first. Enjoy it. Then think about power
  7. Milano trev

Tegiwa problems?

Oil possibly?? Leaking from rocker directly on to exhaust mani from above it (back of block) possibly??
  8. Milano trev

In-car video of my first lap of oulton park

I agree with staffs, you took the wrong line, turned in too early but glad you kept it pointing in the right direction.. The instructors on site will get you taking a completely different line
  9. Milano trev

Spoon springs for the EP3

There's a lad on Ctro selling a set of spoon springs
  10. Milano trev

HSD Coilovers knocking

Cheers for the response, this has made my decision.. I'm getting hsd's
  11. Milano trev

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Car looked well on Friday at oulton, wasn't hanging about at all How are you finding the hsd's?? Looking at these got my ep3
  12. Milano trev

HSD Coilovers knocking

Interested in the outcome if this as I'm looking to upgrade to these at the moment...
  13. Milano trev

Undersealing

+1 on this
  14. Milano trev

Good score there dude
  15. Milano trev

Sump removal

You'll need to drop the sub frame to gain enough access to drop the sump out
  16. Milano trev

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

When you rolled the rear arch.. What did you do with liner stuff that the inner lip of the arch keeps in place?? Sorry for the thread jack..
  17. Milano trev

DC5 De-cat Pipe?

There's a used one on ebay
  18. Milano trev

Need advice before I order

Yeah man, I'm led to believe 350z pads will fit also :)
  19. Milano trev

Yep, far better than oem... Should of come like this from the factory
  20. Milano trev

Yep. To clear caliper with oem wheels
  21. Milano trev

20mm a side
  22. Milano trev

20mm each side
  23. Milano trev

Yeah I had a similar conversation when I was getting sound tested I've got a tow strap but couldn't find a suitable place to mount when I had bumper off.. Looks like ill have to remove again to check again :)
  24. Milano trev

Looking smart them dude :) What have you attached strap to?? Is it functional or just show??
  25. Milano trev

Yeah off Danny, collect Sunday :) he's had to sell to fund house buy but is certain he'll have another one just for track soon - hope he does Danny's told me ep3 braided should be ok so we'll see :)
  26. Milano trev

Stock/oem as they do very little work
  27. Milano trev

There's a set on CTRO atm, calipers, yellow stuff pads and s2k discs for 600 From user most wanted
  28. Milano trev

I'm gonna start with 5mm as the spacers are cheap and thee will be no need to roll the arches yet. Eventually maybe go 10-15mm at the rear
  29. Milano trev

Will do :)
  30. Milano trev

One of the lads done track day with, just sold a high spec'd ep but removed the brembo conversion before sale.. It wasn't in the car that long either but genuine reason for sale so thought I'd do my bit and help his cause :) Once fitted ill post some pictures :)
  31. Milano trev

Make sure your sitting down..... £650 all in - one lucky lad :)
  32. Milano trev

Will do, collect Sunday so should be on the following weekend or so I'm not too worried about 20mm spacers as widening the track can't do any real harm just good, but will need to widen rear track to match a little
  33. Milano trev

02 on to 04

I think most are de-cat race headers but would be model dependent :)
  34. Milano trev

Roll cage

That's not too bad if you consider it'll possibly save your life in a bad accident road or track :)
  35. Milano trev

If you find out what spacers are needed for definite then please let me know :D Thanks! I'm going collecting my latest upgrade on Sunday.. Dc5 brembo conversion.. Everything needed to just bolt on apparently.. Calipers, s2k discs, extended wheel studs and 20mm spacers Hope this helps :)
  36. Milano trev

Getting them off bren??? Good choice
  37. Milano trev

Ok next question.. What discs has he used then after doing the "shave" Just weighing up options for fitment
  38. Milano trev

After "shaving" the caliper, was/is there still any need for a hub spacer??
  39. Milano trev

Sure ive seen something similar.. Was that not on evo ten calipers though??
  40. Milano trev

That was my thought process a while back but getting an awesome deal on all needed for this conversion :)
  41. Milano trev

Dc5 brembos are lug mounted not radial so there's no actual bracket it's part if the caliper it's self.. I have known of brackets that can be used for spacing/alignment to allow larger rotor or wheel clearance.. As much reading as I've done it seems a 20mm spacer is needed as the caliper bolts...
  42. Milano trev

And that's with the caliper bolted to ep3 hub - no bracket?? Interesting to know cheers
  43. Milano trev

Is that a definite they only need a 5mm spacer?? Thought they needed larger ones 10/20mm... Only asking as I'm looking at brake upgrades too
  44. Milano trev

CH1 Euro R CL7 2005 brakes

Google injection imports.. They source a lot from Japan and import.. They might be able to help :)
  45. Milano trev

How dirty was my air filter !!??

Strangely cabin filters only fired to a/c loaded cars.....
  46. Milano trev

Induction kit sounds like hoover at idle

Open cone?? As said above normal just different when not used to the engine sucking so much..
  47. Milano trev

Induction kit sounds like hoover at idle

What filter is it??
  48. Milano trev

GoPro use on track days.

On a track day, A lad at oulton had fixed mounting points for his go pro (external) and wasnt pulled up about them, I think iirc he sourced them from area Motorsport. Pulled some good footage from one mounted on scuttle and one mounted near wing mirror
  49. Milano trev

ATR brakes onto EP3

I've looked into this also.. Simple answer the caliper will be a straight fit, but, the atr uses a 28mm disc where as the ep3 uses a25mm disc so you'll have to keep an eye out on pad wear... You can get a fully referb'd set of calipers (calipers only - no carriers) off eBay
  50. Milano trev

Cobra 2.5" cat back fitted

My jdm goes as far as a dc5 header and cat and love it :) made good figures with every thing else. Comparing the pub talk figures on here and drives great :)
  51. Milano trev

Jdm jdm
  52. Milano trev

Need more to explain why its a bad choice of parts... Your opinion bad??? Have you had a bad experience bad???? Or are you just putting in your wooden spoon bad???
  53. Milano trev

Agreed there's not much info about these out there, so took a gamble as did you and was pleasantly surprised with the results even more so when you take into account the cost :)
  54. Milano trev

As long as the exhaust has the required tone/noise, has a good flow and is stainless does it really matter what name is on it as long as the cars owner is happy????
  55. Milano trev

Great input on the subject...
  56. Milano trev

Can't compare as I fitted while thing at the same time, header to back box, it has more mid range now due to the header over stock Before this had oem 4-1 header and cat, I removed b-pipe silencer ( worst thing I ever did ) with a Magnex back box.. Massively loud and raspy... Hated it So swapped...
  57. Milano trev

Not a problem fella ( don't know your name ) If your looking at 350 ish and not bothered about 2nd hand the legalis r all the way for me as rare as rocking horse sh1t and top quality Alternatively 335 gets you a new 2.5 cobra stainless cat back with a life time warranty Choice is yours dude :)
  58. Milano trev

I've got the same cobra, 2.5 cat back 6x4 oval with dc5 header and cat, love it also. Anything over 75 up 85-90 on the motorway is a little annoying but sit at 70 it's comfortable and quite economic.. It's track friendly but when kicking it in vtec sounds awesome (also have a teg m) and the...
  59. Milano trev

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

EP3 Fuel economy/miles to a tank...? I'm sure we've all got this addiction to some level :)
  60. Milano trev

Final drive ratios

"the 5.46 final drives aren't reliable IMO (m factory)" in what way?? I was toying with the idea of this FD at a later dat as I want to try and stay N/A
  61. Milano trev

Final drive ratios

5.1 will up the ratios do still ok to drive on road. 5.46 would be better if it's track based use - this accelerates like a bit@h and you've always got the go out the corners...
  62. Milano trev

EP3 Fuel economy/miles to a tank...? Maybe but as not a daily I don't drive like miss daisy in it when I drive... I like to play :)
  63. Milano trev

EP3 Fuel economy/miles to a tank...? Now mapped anywhere between 200-275 from full to light. All depends how heavy my right foot becomes, as not a daily tend to lean towards to 200 mark more :)
  64. Milano trev

Are LSD's that good!

One of the best upgrades you can do IMO:)
  65. Milano trev

dc5 oem manifold and cat onto ukdm ep3

That's strange.. It is now, wasn't for about 2 months after fitting, run really rich. I made 40-50 miles less per tank after fitting Untill the remap Now mapped all better car runs great and fuel is a bit better but I have a heavy foot
  66. Milano trev

Strange.. I have jdm dc5 mani and cat mated to ukdm cat back only change was I had to open holes on the bpipe where it meets the cat no other issues
  67. Milano trev

It will run rich for sure.. But why change oem to a dc5 then change to a spoon?? Just wait till you get the spoon as its not the quickest thing to change out
  68. Milano trev

Standard ep3 ecu

Cheers dude :)
  69. Milano trev

Standard ep3 ecu

As title, How much are they worth on the second hand market... I've got one sitting here gathering dust so plan on selling Cheers guys
  70. Milano trev

Yep, fits fine fella, not needed front arb on mine as I didn't have one at time of fitting but I have had no issues either.. I'd you have it fit it no harm init
  71. Milano trev

Track advice

^+1 on booking tuition, will be a great help, even if you have to pay for it as some tracks offer for free :) Take your time - its your track day too don't be bullied by n0b drivers
  72. Milano trev

Type r ep3 diff

Both will provide benefits on track, helical diff there's no maintenance other than oil change in box... Plated diff theres mechanical parts that need replacement over use iirc
  73. Milano trev

Modification help

Use search function and you will find answer to all :)
  74. Milano trev

Project ep3 s2000 clocks - video update

Project ep3 s2000 clocks Great :)
  75. Milano trev

Project ep3 s2000 clocks - video update

Project ep3 s2000 clocks Great stuff... Pictures??
  76. Milano trev

Bracket scraping

Not really as far as I know.. Just gotta deal with it... Think most of us suffer this problem when the cars dropped :(
  77. Milano trev

Trackaction-Online at Oulton Park March 1st 2013

Awesome day even if I saw the green stuff.. Nowt bent happy day :)
  78. Milano trev

ECU Loation on CTR

Behind the centre console I belive access from passenger side footwell
  79. Milano trev

Trackaction-Online at Oulton Park March 1st 2013

Insurance all sorted now, roll on Friday :)
  80. Milano trev

K100 or KPro for EP3

^+1 search and you will find All depends what you are wanting
  81. Milano trev

Rattle from exhaust??

No bother let us know how you get on
  82. Milano trev

Need clutch changing. Worth putting in a lightened fly wheel?

Also a baffled sump while sub frame is dropped :)
  83. Milano trev

Rattle from exhaust??

The cats heat shield is pressed layered metal, and through corrosion/vibration these seem to separate and the inner layer vibrates against the cat itself
  84. Milano trev

Rattle from exhaust??

Id of said heat shields tbh.. It's the heat shield inner layer that rattles around while the outer feels secure.. Other than that possibly your baffles starting to fail???
  85. Milano trev

Is this a problem?

Nope.. They can use upto 1ltr for 1000 miles dependent on driving style I generally check oil when I fill her up
  86. Milano trev

Mtf-3

Gear changes are now smoother as its a thinner oil than the box needs dude
  87. Milano trev

Mtf-3

Keep us informed please :)
  88. Milano trev

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's DC5 **Door Cards Re-Trimmed 12/2/13** Nice motor dude :) keep up the good work
  89. Milano trev

Fabby's CTR grey 2005

Nice :)
  90. Milano trev

Fabby's CTR grey 2005

Good to hear you've got it back and it's in tip top condition
  91. Milano trev

Jdm red recaro seats value?

With rails and good condition I'd say around £600 mark. All depends on right buyer at right time
  92. Milano trev

Cat nuts

Iirc they are studs and nuts and the studs are a right pain in the arse to get out especially if the cat is in situ.. But uncertain on sizes sorry
  93. Milano trev

Ash's Ep3 Yep my bad, my being dumb, your right sorry dude :)
  94. Milano trev

Ash's Ep3 Yep, sharing garage with you if that's still ok :)
  95. Milano trev

Ash's Ep3 There goes my colour choice for track wheels... Looks good though fella :)
Back