• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Salem

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

:lol: :lol: :lol: it will match the car in a few years time when the colour fades!
  2. Salem

why thank you ;)
  3. Salem

I dont mind which car we go in... I like driving them both :lol: But then someone on here did mention they didnt want non Type R's!!!! :rolleyes:
  4. Salem

Folks, I did get him more then just a battery cover and keyring for his car and for Christmas honest.. Hopefully Sharkyuk will pull his finger out and get some photos!!! :p
  5. Salem

Worst Wheels EVER on an EP3

I think those are one of the worse I have seen..
  6. Salem

My type R ep3

welcome sounds like you might be busy at the weekend then, look forward to seeing the pictures
  7. Salem

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

55 plate she had 5 miles on the clock when I brought her back in June 2006. shes just over 19k now but then I only use her at weekends..
  8. Salem

Tyre Prices

I need to get 4 new tyres too group buy lol
  9. Salem

My FN2

Blimey its been awhile since Sajon44 had those alloys on his car.. Last time I saw his FN2 (November at the Rolling Road day) he was sporting these
  10. Salem

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

For a min then I thought I was on Cliosport.net on the 182 vs CTR thread...:rolleyes:
  11. Salem

N77's Cosmic Ride....

You've been busy since the Bucknell meet.. looking lovely
  12. Salem

We had pple from Kent coming to this meet you wimp :p (but then your Reno probably wouldnt make the distance and be fit for the rollers lol)
  13. Salem

maybe you should join us for the next one and then you can get some answers :p
  14. Salem

182 booked in for her 1st fettle with me

yep you're neglecting my car, she will get jealous...
  15. Salem

182 booked in for her 1st fettle with me

Yes one in Cheshire Chris Ball (Chris69CBS) screen name on Renaultsport.co.uk and ClioTrophy.co.uk. He runs his own business.. My Clio Sport aways went to him.. You dont see him online much as like most true petrol heads, his head is always in an engine :lol: PM me if your interest and I'll...
  16. Salem

My McPremier! Updated 24/09/09 - New bits!

very nice... Now you need to get yourself onto the Car of the month ;) http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=28469
  17. Salem

My 8th New Car This Year!!!!

Funny how cars have a tag with them... ;) Best thing about the Skoda is its a sleeper people dont expect it to do much and you have those that know little about the VRS thinking its just an old grandad's car... which makes it all the more fun :twisted:
  18. Salem

So right on the badge snobbery... Not being biased as I dont own a Skoda nor work for them but I would recommend one after seeing and driving my fathers... I would have one myself but its a four door car and I dont want Sharkyuk getting any ideas I might be thinking of starting a family.. :lol:
  19. Salem

Yes but he needs its after all he is just an old aged pensioner not to mention having enough tools in the back to rebuild his car and the cool box on the back seat to keep my mother's Martinis "shaken, not stirred". :lol: So any plans for you new baby ;)
  20. Salem

Big brake kit by TGM Sport for EP3...

ha ha you wimp :p
  21. Salem

You more then held your own in the 07 Diesel version.. ;) Of course your model is noway near as fast as my old mans as he has added the go faster green stripes :lol: But then you could prove me wrong on the rolling road day lol another shameless plug
  22. Salem

My Black Gold 182

Yep Milltek are class my father has a system by them and cant fault it (well other than the buggers in the garage denting his sill :mad: no impressed at that poor workmanship!) Might be worth waiting until next summer then you can make a weekend of it have your exhaust fitted Saturday then...
  23. Salem

My Black Gold 182

lovely motor as Sharkyuk said i have a real soft spot for the Clio Sports (hence the reason Sharkyuk has the Trophy :) ) I wouldnt bother with the K-Tec racing exhaust my mate Chris had one both of us were not impressed at all.. I took him to see Charlie Pro Speed in Cardiff who showed him...
  24. Salem

Indicator bulbs!

try here hope that helps
  25. Salem

lol I don't need any encouragement.. but the £1300 price tag is somewhat too steap for me... maybe a group buy will bring the price down once Markchese has so kindly tested them :lol: lol I'm so glad you didnt park next to me at Trax, I feel the tool box may have come out while you were...
  26. Salem

Oh dear I'm just looking into replacing the brakes on mine... Most not look at this thread anymore..
  27. Salem

Excuse me! Did I hear my name been used in vain again.. As for mods I've advised Andy to take the Trophy to visit my good Friend Charlie he did a lovely job on my Clio Sport and my mates Trophy. I have a few odds and ends from my old Clio Sport that can be added but nothing OTT as she is...
  28. Salem

lol here we go... :rolleyes: I've driven them both back to back and both lovely cars (hence the reason I suggested the Trophy to Sharkyuk) all a matter of which one you (please note the you) like best.. END
  29. Salem

Dont I know it had one for a week or so when my mate was working on my old 172.. cracking car and I would have bought one myself instead of the CTR (dare I say it on here!) Sure is great to have use of the two cars.. ;)
  30. Salem

MY06 Spec C Type RA

Well if CTR comes to the Wales Run I'm sure Sharkyuk will get loads and loads of pictures for you all... there are some lovely hairpins on the route and I'm going to try and arrange for someone to be at the top to take some pictures of everyone climbing up.. plus Sharkyuk will be taking pictures...
  31. Salem

MY06 Spec C Type RA

nice one I'll mark out all the fuel stops for you :lol: at least the fuel stops will slow you down and give us time to catch up lol
  32. Salem

MY06 Spec C Type RA

looking lovely no excuses for failing to attend the next meet :p (but you'll have to go at the front or the rear as you're a non-Honda) :p
  33. Salem

not a LEXUS on our site guys!!!

Pictures look great Sharkyuk.. I think I recognise a couple..
  34. Salem

My FN2 Thread

lovely stuff...
  35. Salem

Osram Diadem indicator bulbs....

Yes Jermal offset pins
  36. Salem

Copy and Paste

Have you tried Ctrl C and Ctrl V?
  37. Salem

Today.....Now with pics

Looking lovely great job... But I'm so disappointed, I hoped the picture for the girls would have been you posing topless showing off your six pack :D
  38. Salem

Ouch - be careful potential DC5 owners...

My thoughts too.. OK I can understand, wait until you get your money back, but then I would inform the Police, Trading Standards, Watchdog not to mention name and shame to every car forum.
  39. Salem

Today.....Now with pics

oh excuse ecuses :p and where are these pictures
  40. Salem

Today.....Now with pics

looking forward to seeing the pictures.. but I'm sure after all that you will be very bored and have nothing to do tomorrow, so feel free to pop over to Cardiff I have a couple of cars here you can pratice on ;)
  41. Salem

Easter Weekend GT-R Pictures :-)

Car is lovely.. and there is nothing wrong with your photography its just the location you have used.. IMO a car like that needs to be photographed either on a race track or on a lovely country twisty road. You know it makes sence ;)
  42. Salem

My clean ep3!

very very nice.. also loving those alloys
  43. Salem

Cleaning car tomorrow

I bet she looks stunning.. So get taking some pictures today as its going to be a sunny day. I also bet that satin silver will take some lovely pictures when the sun sets too.. Thats my street cred gone again!!... whats this reward?? just having the chance to clean my car is reward enough...
  44. Salem

Cleaning car tomorrow

lol.. He loved every min of it.. and then took loads and loads and loads of photos which I'm sure he'll post up at some stage.. :rolleyes:
  45. Salem

Cleaning car tomorrow

I have Sharkyuk working hard cleaning my car as I type this.. I'm on holiday so I'm just sitting down enjoying the sun and saying "You've missed a bit" lol
  46. Salem

6 hours cleaning car

promises promises... Your on when do we call over? You can show Sharkyuk how to do it properly :lol:
  47. Salem

6 hours cleaning car

Great job.. had I have known I would have dropped mine off for you too do :D .. As Sharkyuk only did half a job!! :lol:
  48. Salem

24/3/7 Seano's ROTREX SS Prefacelift - Stolen again!!

glad you have her back and all is looking well :)
  49. Salem

FN2 Got my FN2

looking lovely..
  50. Salem

Difficult to say which two is the greater evil, getting the car back or having to wait for weeks before the insurance company will even look into the matter.. I guess at least this way you get your car back and if it doesnt feel right you can sell it on, and move on.. I do hope everything...
  51. Salem

My Car Thread

I really like the look of your exhaust too.. It certainly something I would go for..
  52. Salem

After 4.5 Years.......

great stuff you should show her off more often.. clean or dirty
  53. Salem

Is this going too far??

wow I'd be too scared to even look at it lol As above if it gives the man enjoyment then who am I to judge.. and he is welcome to give my car a quick clean.. I thought I was bad spending hours cleaning, waxing and polishing mine last year.
  54. Salem

Really awful news and so sorry to hear this..having your car stolen is bad enough without having men break into your home while your in..
  55. Salem

reputation leaving

I had to pay good money for my one good feed back..
  56. Salem

I'm new, my new CTR

welcome car is looking lovely enjoy :)
  57. Salem

stolen Civic saturday night 03/03/07

Glad to hear your car has been found and no doubt see you at HET now
  58. Salem

Not meaning to nit pick

that's just cracked me up :lol:
  59. Salem

Contaminated fuel!!!

thankfully for me the run around is a diesel and I fill the CTR with Shell.. must be very worrying for some pple
  60. Salem

FN2 Bye bye old, hello new

very nice
  61. Salem

FN2 Am I the first? Pics of my new car!!

Congratulations.. good pictures
  62. Salem

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

extra weight is going to make it feel slower and heavier.. :p I have to say I am no big fan on the looks but then it's not all about looks.. IMO it's difficult to make a comparison in a little test drive.. it's only after having a car for a while you really get to know it.. I did try this...
  63. Salem

The Cleaning Guide

nice one when would you like me to bring my car over to you so I can watch the master at work ;)
  64. Salem

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

ouch this is not good..
  65. Salem

Returning 2 CTR

welcome DeanoCoops, glad to hear your all smiles again
  66. Salem

Hi all, new to the site here is my NHB Civic Type R *update*

welcome car looks lovely.. do like the colour of those alloys.. and the leather seats very posh
  67. Salem

My 2006 NHB

looking lovely
  68. Salem

My EK9

oh am so sorry that should have said photo shots not shops i really must stop drinking in the evening and read before sending lol
  69. Salem

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

show off... and i cant say i blame you.. lovely.. how clean is your car not a mark or speck of dust..
  70. Salem

My EK9

looking lovely and some great photo shops there too
  71. Salem

Latest mod

they look funny... might look into for the Oct VRs, and see how good they are.. thanks :)
  72. Salem

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

gutted for you just cant understand some pple
  73. Salem

Smileys

a guess but is it clicking on the view more emoticon found on the left hand side of where you type your text.. or is it not in there
  74. Salem

My newest toy

now thats an upgrade.. stunning
  75. Salem

SUPER Shining DB8 R

lovely.. and one very clean car
  76. Salem

Useful sat nav security advice

Thanks Mossy for pointing out something I never thought of.. I have a built in sat nav and was stupid I programed my address in it.. i've now changed it to the local Police Station :lol:
  77. Salem

HOW TO FIT A........Leather Gear Gaitor

Oh dont you just make it sound and look so easy... and dont i just know its not going to be that easy if i try it!!! Cant I just bring the my car to you with a few beers and watch you fit it.. please pretty please lol
  78. Salem

HELP!

This was when I had the CS and I was with Esure back then, the policy was like for like, so no worries there I always ready the small print me :wink:
  79. Salem

HELP!

no they probably wont care.. and they probably wont have a clue what your on about either.. as they didnt have a clue when i told them about my mods but then i wanted to cover my ass so to speak so if my car was stolen damaged or involved in a RTA i would be covered and get my money back..
  80. Salem

HELP!

if you change anything on your car to something that is other then standard the insurance will want to know about it.. some pple tell the insurance company about mods some pple dont.. I didnt say anything about my exhaust and sportcat but i did tell the insurance about my leda suspension...
  81. Salem

Not fooking happy :x my baby is scarred

sorry to hear about what happened not good at all I know a guy in Birmingham who does very good resprays and repair work just drop me a PM if you need the number best of luck
  82. Salem

Anyone on here crashed a Cosmic ctr with white wheels?

too right it doesnt.. i wouldnt say that was a nice bit of salvage sorry
  83. Salem

Arrgghh! Damn Kids!!!! :smt013

no worries hope it helps.. :)
  84. Salem

Arrgghh! Damn Kids!!!! :smt013

sorry to hear about this incident.. not sure if this will hope you but with a go based in Cardiff Exeldent dent removal 07968 542862.. I called them up about a year ago and had two door dents removed from my Clio didnt cost much they did a really good job too.. you can often meet up...
  85. Salem

My Milano

thanks for that.. love what you have done to your car.. but i cant look anymore giving me too many ideas and my bank manager wont be happy lol
  86. Salem

My Milano

87. Salem

CosmicPag's CTR

very nice and so you should be proud :D
  88. Salem

The full works

nice on looks lovely.. if only i knew i would have dropped mine off to you lol on saturday I spend 7 hours... washed her then used the pc polisher on her with i light cutting compond followed by butter wax and sealant not a swirl mark on her now you have wear sunglass now when looking at her...
  89. Salem

Had my standard wheels refurbed and re-coloured

looks lovely to me :wink:
  90. Salem

no hands left

oh yes looks much better i have to say and my hands and forearm will heal in time lol
  91. Salem

Gonna have to make a claim!!

I hit a fox once on the way home in my clio thankfully it was before i had the leda suspension so she was at standard hight.. lucky for me no damage to the car.. sadly not so lucky for the poor fox :cry: A mate of mine hit a cat on a duel carriageway admittedly he was knocking on a bit...
  92. Salem

thats one hell of a badger you hit there
  93. Salem

no hands left

yes you have got it I changed my indicator bulbs.. no fried egg look now.. and very sore hands :?
  94. Salem

sorry to hear about this.. if it really is too much to repair yourself best going via insurance however you might find you loose your option to have your NCB protend for 2 years after you have made a claim.. just something to be aware of if you dont already know.. I have a friend who...
  95. Salem

My Satin CTR

oh they look so good together :D
  96. Salem

How long have you had your CTR?

not even a week yet :oops: but i tend to keep my cars, for sometime
  97. Salem

Shitest CTR in the country??

not for me... i can think of better ways to spend my money but if it made the owner happy i guess..
  98. Salem

to do or not to do

my opinon Anthracite wheels would look great black maybe abit too much dont know.. but its what you like thats important
Back