• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rochey83

FN2 Rear Red H strip removal

I was wondering if any one could give me guidance on how to remove the rear plasticstrip on my FN2? I am positive that i have seen something on here before but cant find it anywhere! its got a green line around the inside edge of it and its doing my nut in so i want to clean it up. Apologies if...
  2. Rochey83

EP3 tyre advice needed

Yeah I would go 88's on the EP3. I had them on mine and they were in a different league to the pots! Have the 92's on my FN2 now mind.
  3. Rochey83

FN2 Clicking Noise under drivers side!!!

I have noticed that sometimes My FN2 make a cracking/clicking noise from under the drivers side. Its a bit random really as some times it does it when I full lock the streering, sometimes when I dip the clutch/pull away and sometimes when I press the brake pedal ofr go over a harsh pothole or...
  4. Rochey83

FN2 Just Got my FN2!!!

Nice one. I will always give a thumbs up or dip of the lights to other TRO's. Will keep my eye out. Rochey
  5. Rochey83

FN2 Just Got my FN2!!!

Good **** mate. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying mine! Post some pics when you can and let me know how you get on! Rochey
  6. Rochey83

FN2 My FN2 NHB. Washed, Clayed, Glazed, Polished and Waxed

Cheers mate, I picked it up on Mon just gone and cleaned it on Friday! Took me 7 hours to get it looking good. The engine bay is mint too. I will pop some additional pics in my FN2 album tomorrow.
  7. Rochey83

FN2 My FN2 NHB. Washed, Clayed, Glazed, Polished and Waxed

Hi all, I have attached a couple of pics of my FN2 which I picked up on Monday. Paint work was like sand paper, smooth as glass now. No mods as yet, but was thinking just a Panel filter and an FRSU to start. Cheers, Rochey
  8. Rochey83

FN2 Just Got my FN2!!!

Hi all, after lots of deliberation and indecisive moments over the past couple of months I finally have my FN2 :D. Picked up an 09 plate for 10k in NHB with 20k on the clock and I have to say after just one day I am loving it!!!:lol: She needs a clay, glaze and wax so will post some pics once...
  9. Rochey83

FN2 Recall on wiring loom

I have just made an enquiry with Honda about a car that I am looking to buy and it appears that the wiring loom work has not yet been completed. Although the car is now out of warranty am I right in thinking that any Honda dealer will still do this work free of charge? Rochey
  10. Rochey83

FN2 Clutch Question

Has anybody had any issues with their clutch on an 09pre facelift FN2? I am looking to buy one but have read a few horror stories about clutch issues on various forums. Rochey
  11. Rochey83

FN2 FN2 Test Drive Complete!!

Cheers guys, Food for thought. Its not from a Honda dealer. Its at Lakeside Cars Ltd, Harlow in essex. They deal in high end performance cars, Porsche, BMW, Frerrai etc. I do see what you mean Dunes. I was hoping to be able to pick one up within a 100 miles of where I live and there aint a huge...
  12. Rochey83

Cool, I also need to check with them that the warranty work has been carried out. But i'm thinking that two honda service stamps in the book would suggest it has been sorted? or could I be wrong? Also how much do you think I should try and knock them down? Cheers, Rochey
  13. Rochey83

Well I finally took a test drive today in an FN2 today and I have to say I was very impressed :D. The feel from the steering was way more positive than my EP3 and the car seemed more stable at higher speed. Throttle response was good and the car pulled really well in V-tec. Also although the...
Back