• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EP3 Clunking noise after FRSU

Pretty sure it's rear passenger side.
  2. A

EP3 Clunking noise after FRSU

Hey. I had the Fast Road Set Up done to my EP3 around November time. Got it done by Pro Grip as was recommended by other owners. Ever since then I get a clunking noise when I brake. It's not all the time, usually once I've driven for a bit and the car has warmed up. Anyone else ever had this...
  3. A

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

For a shot of a mugen oil cap from a friend of a friend! Will order a new oil cap from Honda I think.
  4. A

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

Managed to get the black bit out just by twisting it the opposite way. it's a clean brake I doubt if any plastic has went into engine. The black bit in the engine was still whole if you know what I mean. Just gonna have to leave it for today til I can get a new one!
  5. A

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

Just went out to check my oil to find this Need my car for today and can't get a new oil cap anywhere! Anyone got any ideas as to what I can do? and got know how I'm going to get the black bit out of the engine!!
  6. A

Skunk2 springs

It days anything from 30mm to 60mm. 30ish would be ideal for me as I don't want it too low. A friend of a friend just bought an ep3 with them already on and its not too low.
  7. A

Skunk2 springs

Hey. I am thinking about buying some skunk2 springs for my ep3, anyone know where I can buy them from? Also, are they decent springs or are there better ones I should get in the same price bracket? Thanks :)
  8. A

Centre Console EP3

Ooh very funky!
  9. A

What colour should I get my wheels powder coated?

Thanks for doing that! :D Really can't make my mind up on anthracite! Although the majority of my friends have told me to go anthracite haha.
  10. A

Flying heko's

I haven't got the clips or tape on mine... :/ Someone told me the clips can scratch your window so this out me off and now I can't remember where I've put them!!
  11. A

What colour should I get my wheels powder coated?

Need to get my wheels redone but can't decide on a colour. Not black or white! Thinking maybe anthracite but not sure how it'll look as pretty similar to the colour of my car! Any ideas or pictures would be good :)
  12. A

Centre Console EP3

Thanks :) The fascia is actually in. We just sprayed it gloss black and stuck it all together! Would have been too much gap without fascia.
  13. A

Centre Console EP3

Finally got round to putting everything back together yesterday with we head unit ad red bulbs all round (although you can see them in this pic)
  14. A

Rear Type R badge

I got it for Hendy Motorsports. Just over £20 I think.
  15. A

Rear Type R badge

Never mind! I've found one :)
  16. A

Rear Type R badge

Does anyone know where I can buy a new rear Type R badge that's on the right hand side of the tailgate? The red paint is starting to flake on mine :(
  17. A

EP3 floor mats

I've ordered genuine ones from Hendy on ebay for £50.90 including postage! Just hoped cox might have been cheaper haha. Thanks for your help though!
  18. A

EP3 floor mats

Just had a look they are £46.99 inc VAT plus P&P and i will get a P&P surcharge because my postcode is on their surcharge list :(
  19. A

EP3 floor mats

Im assuming the genuine mats that are already in my car are the originals and there has been no issue with wearing through the heel section so this hopefully won't be a problem for me :) They only reason im replacing them as they look more grey than black now and the red trim is worn and they...
  20. A

EP3 floor mats

Thanks. I vaguely remembered reading about a trader on here but couldn't find them. It's thanks to google that i stumbled across these as they never showed up on my ebay search!
  21. A

EP3 floor mats

Looks like i've found some genuine ones :D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-02-06-EP3-FLOOR-MATS-/200799917478
  22. A

EP3 floor mats

They looks pretty good for the price. Im really fussy though and want ones pretty much identical haha I have found these on ebay which look pretty good, just not sure if they're worth the money considering they're not even genuine :s...
  23. A

EP3 floor mats

Hi. Looking to buy a new set of mats as mine as past their best! Anyone know where I can get them? Phoned my local Honda and they said they've been discontinued :(
  24. A

Centre Console EP3

Actually, it's between the CF or the gloss black! Haha. Can you give me a quote for both please? :)
  25. A

Centre Console EP3

They look really good. Think I'm gonna go for the carbon fibre dip! What's a rough price? For console, fascia and door handle inserts?
  26. A

Centre Console EP3

Oh yes so it is! Just seen some more pictures of it dipped so think that's what im going to go for! No-one near me does it so looks like I'll have to get in touch with Nizmo, thanks :)
  27. A

Centre Console EP3

hmm maybe carbon fibre is not such a good idea then! Really don't want it to start bubbling and end up looking crap! Will probably just spray it then when I decide on a colour. Thanks guys!
  28. A

Centre Console EP3

Looks cool. But much for me though! Did you do the CF yourself? The place near me has like matte CF wrap but I'm not too sure on it but I can't be bothered with the dust if I go for the gloss stuff! Ahh! Haha
  29. A

Centre Console EP3

That looks good. Bet it's a pest to keep clean though? Cool, thanks!
  30. A

Centre Console EP3

Oooh that looks good! There's a place beside me that wraps stuff but don't think they do dipping! Yes, door handles will e getting done too :)
  31. A

Centre Console EP3

Well I was all for getting it carbon fibre wrapped but now I'm not so sure. Don't know if it'll be too much. Was planning on doing my door handles too! I see you've done them, do they just pop out? Yellow looks good. Don't know if it would go with mines as I've got joking else yellow! Haha
  32. A

Centre Console EP3

Can't decide on a colour. Would prefer to see the outcome of someone else's before doing it myself!
  33. A

Centre Console EP3

Hey :) really want to do something to my centre console as I hate the silver! Was thinking carbon fibre but not sure how it will look :/ Anyone got any pictures of what they have done to theirs? Especially if its carbon fibre? Also, I know something similar has probably been posted before but...
  34. A

Splitter

Does anyone know if any other splitters from other cars can be made to fit an EP3? Only thing I can find is the Mugen lip which I dislike so any help would be good :)
  35. A

EP3 Colour Milano Red

I originally wanted a Milano Red one but after going to view 4 of them which were all faded i decided to go for Cosmic Grey instead! And i'm glad i did :D
  36. A

What can i expect for my money?

Have a look on Gumtree if you don't mind buying privately. Do not rush into it though. My Type R was the fourth one I went to see over a few months and was definately worth the wait :)
  37. A

When to check oil in my EP3

I'm the same but I heard you should get it upto temperature and leave it to sit for 10 minutes then check it :S
  38. A

When to check oil in my EP3

This might seem a really simple question but everyone keeps telling me different! Should I check my oil when its warm or cold? Which would give me the more accurate reading? Thanks :)
  39. A

Need some advice

Thanks for the help!! Haha don't worry I wouldn't have them on when not foggy, I hate when people do that! Just think it looks better with the lights rather than the empty space :)
  40. A

Need some advice

I'm interested in putting some silicone hoses in my EP3. Does anyone know the best place to get them? Also, what would be needed to put front foglights in? It is a facelift model! Thanks.
  41. A

Genuine Premier edition ?

Maybe so but I would rather buy the real thing!
  42. A

Also, just looked at the ad and it says its a Final Edition?! Not a Final if its only a 54 plate!
  43. A

Id be pretty peeved off if I spent decent money on what I thought was a premier to later find out its only a replica :/
  44. A

Exactly! I went to see a 54 plate Type R but was registered in 2005!
  45. A

A 54 plate may also have been registered in Jan 2005
  46. A

Possible new EP3 owner

I went to see the one at Autostation before I got mines so it's been there for a few months now and about two weeks ago Kintore Car Sales had a black and a silver one but I think they are asking waaayy too much for the Type R's they are selling! Edit: Autostation have removed the Premier from...
  47. A

Just bought my EP3

Thanks guys! Got some new blades today so all is good :)
  48. A

Just bought my EP3

Also, would anybody be able to tell me which size of wipers i need? Not sure if this has the right ones on!
  49. A

Just bought my EP3

Thanks :D Not sure yet! Might just keep it standard, i'll see!
  50. A

Just bought my EP3

Just bought this last night :D
  51. A

What is on the 50k Service EP3

The car has full service history just hasn't been done this year! All previous services have been done at the beginning of the year but the person hasn't done it this year for some reason
  52. A

What is on the 50k Service EP3

What is needed for the 50k service? I'm going to look at an EP3 this weekend at 54k miles and it hasn't been serviced this year yet! Any help appreciated :)
Back