• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 floor mats

Hi. Looking to buy a new set of mats as mine as past their best!

Anyone know where I can get them? Phoned my local Honda and they said they've been discontinued :(

The company I listed can trim the edges in red. Apart from that I don't really know what the difference is compared to the genuine mats.

Hendy are traders on this forum, you'll get good service on ebay, or through the forum

So you wanted to pay more for thinner mats with no heel protection :confused:

Hendy is a good retailer though, so buying should be hassle free.

Hendy are traders on this forum, you'll get good service on ebay, or through the forum

Thanks. I vaguely remembered reading about a trader on here but couldn't find them.
It's thanks to google that i stumbled across these as they never showed up on my ebay search!

So you wanted to pay more for thinner mats with no heel protection :confused:

Hendy is a good retailer though, so buying should be hassle free.

Im assuming the genuine mats that are already in my car are the originals and there has been no issue with wearing through the heel section so this hopefully won't be a problem for me :)
They only reason im replacing them as they look more grey than black now and the red trim is worn and they are impossble to get clean!

They will get worn reasonably quickly but I think that the genuine mats are better than the other ones..

It took me around 30k to get a hole in mine, and I wear healed shoes :smt064

So do I and they still look pretty awesome. Doesn't matter though, I'm quite happy to spend half the money and have mats that last just as long :lol:

Got mine from cox motor parts (genuine honda) they were doing a deal on them not so long ago don't know if they still are but worth a look.

Just had a look they are £46.99 inc VAT plus P&P and i will get a P&P surcharge because my postcode is on their surcharge list :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Gutting, mine were a christmas prezzie but my partner paid around £50-£55 mark all in (this is still about right), a few months later they were doing deals on them iirc they were going for about £38. But I don't think I had a surcharge sorry.

If you want genuine it's either Hendy or Cox motor parts (these were the only places I could find them that were definately genuine).

You could get some tailor made ones off ebay, I had them on a previous CTR but, imo, they were no where near the same quality.

I've ordered genuine ones from Hendy on ebay for £50.90 including postage! Just hoped cox might have been cheaper haha.

Thanks for your help though!

Back