• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Very nice clean and tidy example!:)
  2. A

slight misfire at 2000rpm ep3 type-r

any luck?
  3. A

My NHB EP3

Lol!! Sounds like it. Had problems with immobilser before in previous cars. Hope you have it sorted soon.. ;)
  4. A

My NHB EP3

It's not the immobiliser is it? seems strange that it fired then stopped and now you can't hear the fuel pump on ignition :rolleyes: Take it you that you have tried disconnecting the battery to see if it makes a difference...
  5. A

Random/Multiple Misfiring But Only When Idleing

Thanks for your help guys, I managed to source a Honda technician that has taken a look and it seems the chain has moved 2 teeth and streched a little! So in away at least it hasn't damaged the valves (Luckily) as it could of really gone bad if left! So it's a New chain, Tensioner and the chain...
  6. A

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Mook, Payment sent for x2 external stickers. Thanks!
  7. A

I have been to the garage today and it was confirmed that cylinder 4 has low compression which must mean that i have a burnt valve! Am guessing it isn't going to be a cheap fix..:( ...
  8. A

So.. I have booked the Civic in later this afternoon for it's compression test (Fingers Crossed!!) I have also swapped around the Coil Plugs this morning but it still shows the same result of misfire 2 and 4.:rolleyes:
  9. A

Hi, Thanks i shall get the compression checked on wednesday like u say.. I can then rule out cracked head, head gasket, cylinder or valves.
  10. A

Swapped the coil packs over this evening and still the same result with the EML showing cylinder 2 and 4 misfire! I will have a look at swapping the injectors in the morning to see if that changes anything!:rolleyes: Otherwise i will have a look into the inlet manifold gasket as there has been a...
  11. A

Engine misfires on idle only slightly ***, Power is fine when driving and the eml will only come on flashing if left idleing for 5-10 mins ticking over. Done full service including spark plugs. The OBD Reader says P0300 Multiple / Random Misfiring and also shows cylinder 2 and 4 misfiring. Like...
  12. A

New wheels CTR

Very nice..:)
  13. A

How to register on the forum to view all categories

:( need to up my post then..
  14. A

Just bought a AEM CAI EP3

Does anyone know how you go about cleaning one of these? Is it easily possible to do with just removing the wheel lining instead of front bumper. I am struggling to make a desicion to either buy the Aem cai or the Aem V2 :rolleyes:
  15. A

EP3 Colour Milano Red

:lol: Haha looks like it's gonna be Cosmic Grey!! Thanks Guys..
  16. A

EP3 Colour Milano Red

Cosmic grey is really starting to grow on me now.. And yeh that is proberly what i will do tbh!! roll on summer lol :)
  17. A

Goldie's SS Type R

Agree, Very tidy! Keep it up.. :)
  18. A

EP3 Colour Milano Red

Hi Folks, I am soon to be getting an EP3 (Can't Wait..) But i am unsure what colour to go for I really like the Nighthawk black when it has just been cleaned it looks ace and is so shiny!! But i really want the Milano red i think it suit's the Ep3 really well but just worried that it may start...
Back