• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. suggs_84

AEM CAI 'Hydro-locking' - engine side effects?

Had my car 5 months now with the AEM always fitted and never had any issues, driven in heavy rain several times, no probs.......... anyway, been raining more than 24 hours straight here now and theres standing water everywhere!! This afternoon, couldn't avoid a huuge puddle, rally style at 30...
  2. suggs_84

Jazz Mist Washer Jets

Does anyone know which model Jazz's washer jets fit the EP3 or possibly the part number? Want them on mine but thinking it's worth an ask as I don't want to order the wrong thing at Honda and/or be told they don't know :rolleyes:
  3. suggs_84

EP3 Type-R Induction Advice

First of all, as things stand, this is my engine bay in my 30th Anniversary; Spot something missing? :confused: Yep, the airbox! Since buying the car with an AEM cold air induction kit already fitted, one thing that's been on my mind is have I got the right thing on there for...
  4. suggs_84

EP3 Type-R 'JDM' coin holder

This isn't anything too exciting, more of a little interior extra that caught my eye when looking on the bay! Anyway, here's the link for anyone who's never seen/heard of it...
  5. suggs_84

The standard EP3 Gearknob!

This could likely be today's most stupid forum post, but............. Is there a trick to getting the standard EP3 gearknob off the car? :confused: I know its a simple screw thread and should come straight off, but i cannot budge it one bit, even done my best homer simpson impression, wearing...
  6. suggs_84

Suspension Upgrade Suggestions?

This will be a well worn path on here i'm sure, but need a few pointers as to new Suspension for my EP3 Basic issue is the car currently has coilovers fitted but these are old, fitted some years ago by a previous owner, and on the last service it was noted there is play in the coilover top...
  7. suggs_84

EP3 Type-R SRS airbag fault light

Ever since i've had the car which isn't long to be honest, the air bag light has been on........ had the car serviced at Honda and when plugged in and dealt with whatever they do, it went out but then came on again before I collected the car and is still on now. Now they said it could be a...
  8. suggs_84

SLR night photo's of the EP3 Type-R

Just thought i'd share some pics from a little photo shoot my car was involved in the other night......... Cannot take the credit for these photos however, they were taken by my friend Mitch with his SLR camera but the 15 second slow shutter speed setting gives some cracking results!
  9. suggs_84

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

Hi all, thought i’d put up a few pics of my Milano Red 30th Anniversary edition EP3 Civic Type-R just to share the work so far! :wink: I’ve only had the car a couple of months, but in this time I think i’ve achieved quite a lot and am really pleased how it’s come up. When I purchased it, I...
Back