• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. EP3 Dave

EP3 Radiator leaking

Hi All, My EP3 radiator has leaked out all of the coolant so I assume its damaged beyond repair. If I go aftermarket replacement which is better, Japspeed or Tegiwa? Or is it worth going OEM? Cheers Dave
  2. EP3 Dave

EP3 Buddy Club Short Shifter

Hi All, Anyone got a link to a How-to for fitting the Buddy Club Short Shifter (If there is a how-to)? Cheers! Dave
  3. EP3 Dave

EP3 LSD Options

Hi All, I am looking into getting a diff for my 03 EP3 at some point soon. I have seen rough comments / opinions on a few different ones. I assume Wavetrac will be the best for a car with no traction control but it is very expensive to buy / have fitted. I was looking at an MFactory helical...
  4. EP3 Dave

EP3 Tegiwa 400 CPI cat

Hi Guys, Im after some opinions on the 400CPI cat from Tegiwa. The current OEM cat has a sizeable hole in and makes the car sound awful at low revs / idle. Im assuming the OEM cat is a 400CPI as well? Will be getting a Tegiwa race header at some point but haven't got the funds at the minute...
  5. EP3 Dave

AEM CAI PROBLEM!

Hi all, I have just fitted an AEM CAI to my EP3, fits fine, but now I cannot get the gearbox into 1st, 3rd, or 5th as the gear selector hits off the pipe before it is fully in gear (because the selector moves forwards for these gears). Goes into 2nd, 4th and 6th fine (as the selector moves...
  6. EP3 Dave

Custom exhaust fabricators

Hi All, I know this info is definitely on here somewhere but I cant find it, im after some suggestions of where I can go to have a custom cat back fabricated for more clearance on my EP3. I was going to get the Piper cat back (if anyone can advise on what clearance is like on them). Cheers Dave
  7. EP3 Dave

Piper full system

Hi All, Was just wanting to gather some opinions of the Piper stuff. I'm after the full whack: 4-2-1 Manifold, Decat pipe and Cat back. Is anyone running the lot or at least 1 of the above? If so, what are your opinions on sound /bhp / torque gains? Thanks Dave
  8. EP3 Dave

My 30th Anniversary EP3 build

Hi All, Thought it was time I started a build thread on here. First off the car is an 03 reg Satin Silver 30th Anniversary edition EP3. Currently sitting at 84k on the clock. I have currently had the car on the road for 3 weeks and I'm loving it, (I did previously have another preface NHB EP3)...
  9. EP3 Dave

EP3 Arch lining / car lowering question

Hi All, Ive just fitted coilovers to my Anniversary EP3 (03) and the front currently is not that much lower than standard but it is definitely catching on either the arches or the arch lining. Ideally I want to go a little lower on the front to make the car sit how I want it to sit. What I...
  10. EP3 Dave

EP3 Piston rings / Stem seals

Hi All, Was just curious as to what a rough labour estimate would be for replacing the piston rings and stem seals on an EP3 (if they had already been purchased). Also rough cost of timing chain replacement (inc labour) will be useful too. Cheers! Dave
  11. EP3 Dave

EP3 Front JDM ARB opinions

Hi All, Just looking about at some chassis / suspension mods for my Anniversary EP3. Im going to buy the rear JDM ARB as heard it makes a huge difference to the stability to the rear end. What I am curious about is what kind of difference the front JDM ARB makes to those who have it, or have...
  12. EP3 Dave

Removing/Fitting Preface headlights

Hi TRO's, Just wondering whether I have to remove the front bumper to remove/fit another set of preface headlights, im guessing I do have to, just curious as im getting them smoked. Cheers Dave
  13. EP3 Dave

Modification Recommendations

Hi all, Seeking advice on engine mods, What you guys recommend etc. (I'm willing to spend a fair bit if its really worth it, but I'm not a millionaire! Haha) First off; intake (cone? Guarded cone? Cold air intake or air box?) and specific products :) Manifold I was thinking japspeed...
Back