• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Home entertainment section

Is it just me or any one else showing all older posts now?
  2. J

S2000 & NSX HellaS2k

Simply LOL. Middle eastern money! http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=831611 Thats WHP:lol: Flames coming from the wastegate on the dyno! God knows what the engine and bodywork cost!!
  3. J

S2000 & NSX Turbo vs Supercharger, interesting comparison.

Nice little video (except for the music) comparing a 500whp turbo S2k VS a 500whp Supercharged S2k. Modern turbo's FTW. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4667MmWUWPI&feature=player_embedded
  4. J

S2000 & NSX Ikeya Formula motion feedback paddle shift

As much as i love the S2000 gearbox this still looks pretty trick:cool: I like the way you can modulate gear change speed by time spent on the paddle. http://www.bespokeventures.com/blog/2010/08/21/ikeya-formula-blows-your-mind/
  5. J

Anodising wheels. Rice or nice?

Obviously not this style of wheel in particular but the look in general? I wonder how hard wearing the finish is? Rocker covers look pretty trick though imo
  6. J

S2000 & NSX Red Star S2k

Sound of a GT42 on boost :eek: Sounds like it could suck you in. Makes me laugh how small the fans they are using are, still pulls 813 Wheel HP though :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KtDmTshHAU&feature=related
  7. J

Private messaging

Hi When ever i try and send a PM from my work PC i get this: "Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired. Please push the back button and reload the previous window." Is there something i need to change in the settings? Cheers
  8. J

Yokohama Vs Golf

Golf won:eek: :lol: I really need some camber adjustment.
  9. J

S2000 & NSX Think your car is fast?

Think again:lol: Went out in this today and its relentless. It was trying to jump out the dyno. + 8ZSKuLDe868 = AT THE WHEELS:smt047
  10. J

S2000 Turbo part 2

Been a long while since my last update and lots of things changed in the last year so new thread. After plenty of ups and downs but its back running Mase mapped it today and its flying:p 312 @ the Wheels 368 @ Flywheel spec:- TGM Spec Head and valves Greddy T518z/ 20G hybrid Greddy...
  11. J

Anyone ordered wheels from Neweraparts?

http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=68&List=0 Quick price comparison on some wheels and they cost about what i can get them for in the states but without shipping :eek: Seems very cheap. Anyone ordered from them?? How was the service?
  12. J

Tubular turbo manifolds FTL

Been having issues holding boost and making power. Noticed the other day a blowing coming from the manifold. Stripped it all out to find this :- Apart from the two obvious cracks at the front it has nealry split all the way round the back. Tubular manifolds are renowned for this, the...
  13. J

Cat 1 alarm recomendations

My OEM alarm died today leaving me stranded:smt093 Early S2000s were retro fitted with piece of crap Honda alarms when they came into the country. Car will not move now until i change it. Dont want another Honda alarm, so has any body got any first hand recommendations?? Thanks
  14. J

S2000 & NSX S2ki gone?

Anybody getting page does not exist today?? Sorry cheeky to ask but im waiting on an important pm:mad:
  15. J

Project Lude

My dailer beater MR2 was getting close to death and as im no spring chicken wanted something a bit comfier and a few more toys. Brought a 5th gen 2.2 VTi Prelude at the weekend. Took a while to find a manual. Only 180bhp but feels pretty quick in VTEC, the 4 wheels steer is gonna take a bit of...
  16. J

Veilside Full Titanium Teardrop exhaust

Guess how much my new exhaust weighs? considering the standard unit weighs near 30 kilos. 5.5 pounds :lol: I hope it don't blow away.
  17. J

S2000 Turbo

After developing the car last year, i felt it could do with some more power. A plan was developed at Christmas and now its nearly finished. As we went along we realised other things were going to have to be improved and manufactured so has taken a little while. Car was a development mule for a...
  18. J

S2000 & NSX Hondata finally !!!

Good news for S2000 owners, looks like theres some fiddly stuff to be done first. Hopefully if all goes to plan i should be running this as soon as it comes available:cool: 1 Mar 2007 We are pleased to announce a programmable ECU solution for the 00-05 S2000. Full details are at...
  19. J

boost for boost?

sorry, may seem like a stupid question but does running boost on a supercharger differ from boost on a turbo? I ask this because it seems lots of people run 9+psi and higher on there chargers but Turbos are only recommended to run upto 7/8psi on the standard internals :?: or are people just...
  20. J

S2000 & NSX To wing or not to wing

Now the new front end is on, car looks like it needs a subtle wing to finish it off ( and hopefully get some downforce) Dont want any crazy high stuff so three low mount options:- All are carbon 8) Mugen (Pricey :cry: ) Ings+1 Stout (shows DC5 wing but overall same shape...
  21. J

Good year Eagle F1 Gs-D3

Have read good things about the new F1's so thought id give them a go, as i wanted to try something different than the Toyo's and the Parada's dont come wide enough. First impressions are very good. I have hardly scrubbed then in properly yet they imo already offer more outright grip than the...
  22. J

Paul Ricard

Just looking at this on the net. Looks absolutley awesome, loads of run of to 8) Can you do track days there?? Obviously if you can it will be big dollar but i reckon it would be worth it.
  23. J

Not Honda but still a bargain :D

Brought the gf an MX5 last week but it needed some wheels to set it off. Immaculate set of Enkei's in white with new Yoko's for £199 of flea bay 8) Threw in locking wheel nuts as well. The fella must of payed well over that just for the new tyres. Felt like i should of been wearing a...
  24. J

EK9 type R Best places to source one

Any body got any links to some trusted importers who bring these in? Cheers 8)
  25. J

Shipping prices

Just enquired about a front bumper from Takakaira. Bumper cost was £455 and shipping was £500 :shock: Does this seem right? Thought it was a bit steep my self.
  26. J

Track day insurance

Just wondering if any of have used a form of track day insurance before. I have never bothered before but its starting to look like it may be a sensible option. If you have used them what company? Has any one had to make a claim? :wink:
  27. J

Respray costs

What do you reckon ball park figure a respray on a S2000 would cost. Want a decent job done properly. Few little dinks to be filled ect as well. Never had much to do with bodywork before so unsure of what id be looking at?
  28. J

Goodwood

Ive got a day booked on the 26th April. Never been to this track before. Just wondered if any one who has been has any good tips/ info?
  29. J

S2000 & NSX ASM intake :shock:

Thinking of changing from CAI to carbon airbox on my S. Mugen , J's , Gruppem all do one but this is the Daddy 8) A snip at $3412 plus tax and import :cry: Way above my budget. Awesome bit of kit though
  30. J

S2000 & NSX opinions please

Thinking of changing the front end of my S2000 soon and am getting drawn to this bodykit. I already have the carbon bonnet and would probably be able to mod my spoon to fit the rear bumper or vice versa. What do you think of the kit?? Hit or miss? Its well priced compared to a lot of kits and if...
Back