• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

First Honda

Looks a cracking unit, if you need a hand with the unit or that then give me a shout :)
  2. S

Finished at all, well not quite

Thanks mate, it has came up alright :) I love the blue metallic pop when the sun hits it. I just fitted new sidelight, headlight and silver indicator bulbs without removing anything, perks of having small hands. The driver's side indicator was a bit fiddly though lol
  3. S

It does a bit lol. It was up for £3988 and I traded my Ph1 Clio 172 in for it. I got it on tic :( I said that I would never get it again but doing it as this one is decent :) I am yes, I have a list :D GruppeM, JDM anti roll bars, Eibach Sportline springs, camber bolts and rear arms with FRSU...
  4. S

So I will have had the car 2 weeks on tuesday and she has went from this... to this... Still to remove wheels, clean properly and seal them. I know that I only have 1 number plate holder and I need new front foglights :( New plates will be ordered when I get paid. I am going to get...
  5. S

First Honda

Good stuff mate, any advisories? They would but not if you keep on top of them ;)
  6. S

First Honda

I don't normally like the FN2 but I like yours. She looks really well. Milano has to be the best colour I think personally. Good idea for the calipers! I am stuck as what to do with mine. Clean them up and do the edge silver and the main part red or just black.
  7. S

BEST CAR WAX????

Angelwax dark angel or guardian are both really good. I have the old dark angel on mine, hides imperfections as well. I have been using angelwax products for a good while now and guardian is really nice. Going to get some to put on top of the dark angel :)
  8. S

CH1 Accord Type R mods

With regards to your headlights, you can use high grade wet and dry sandpaper. 1200 then build upto say 2000 then use Meguiars Scratch X to polish. A machine polisher would be ideal but it is a lot of elbow grease doing it by hand. They should come up like new :)
Back