• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Upgrades........Aftermath

Absolute legend mate! just had a look and it is, didn't notice it because the car was up in the air today in the garage! Just going to get some Hi Temp lagging from work and tape that around it! Was doing my head in and killing the whole point of getting the new exhaust. Still might think of...
  2. D

The rattling is the springs that connect from the exhaust onto the body. They need the bolts replacing and tightened apparently! This is because the new exhaust is heavier, was thinking about maybe replacing the 4" back box with an OEM one if its possible to fit one onto the DC pipe?
  3. D

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Just done the brake pads discs and lines all round, they squeak quite a bit thought and Ive tried bedding them in, any suggestions?
  4. D

OEM Exhaust

I just installed a DC sports exhaust on my civic and was wondering if it is possible to put the OEM twin exhaust back box on the DC pipe? Or do I have to get the whole thing? Just wondering because I am not too not sure I like the 4" back box and might prefer the OEM one instead but I don't...
  5. D

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

awesome civic mate....just awesome. How much does it take to supercharge from standard? Because I was aiming to do this next year. I love cars and racing but Im not very clued up when it comes to tuning and upgrading power.. Just a daft plumber really!
  6. D

Gonna go check that out!
  7. D

Okay so to kind of answer my own questions I sorted the exhaust! Very simple, just a flappy moment! And I guess the vibrating noise is the exhaust rattling against something? So any ideas on how to sort that or if anyone else has felt this then that would be great to hear your thoughts!
  8. D

Hi guys, I've just put on some new springs (Eibach) and a new exhaust (DC Sports) along with new brake pads, discs, brake lines and brake fluid. I was happy with the look ect but a bit confused about the exhaust as I thought it would be a 4" bore like in all the pictures on the website and...
  9. D

Upgrade options (exhaust)

Hmm okay thanks lads. Ive fired in the K&N Typhoon to give it a test also. What other things should I be looking at adding to increase power? Im guessing exhaust manifolds ect? I want to upgrade as much as possible before I super charge it next year.
  10. D

Upgrade options (exhaust)

Hi, Spending a lot of money on my standard cosmic, but the one thing I cant decide on is the exhaust. I was set on the DC Sports system but im not sure if its the best option for more power or not. Don't mind spending that kind of money as long as it sounds good and give some more power. Any...
  11. D

Ideal brake set up for ep3 type r

Are the OEM Disks good enough if I want to take me car on a track day? Knock Hill is my local track, Or Crail for the 1/4 Mile. Also is there any point in upgrading the rear pads to the DS2500's as well or is that a waste of cash?
  12. D

Centre Console EP3

Is it fairly simple getting the centre console panels off? Do they just pop off with a flat screwdriver and a bit of care? I want to paint mine or wrap them but have no idea how to do either :p
Back