• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

I have got a induction pipe to fit on the ep3 next weekend. ( long arm / krone or ally look) unbranded. It does not come with a filter and Im not sure what's best, a cone filter or hks mushroom?
  2. Ashs civic

EP3 Clutch adjusting ??

I've fitted a new clutch kit and lighter flywheel and been driving for a couple of days and its amazing,but my bite-ing point is at the top(too high). And need it lower. I assume this is done on the peddle?
  3. Ashs civic

Where to get??

I've seen a few tuned cars with clear plastic timing covers were can you get these from?? Also I've seen at a few shows cars that have like a full engine tray and usually have these bolted to the entire underbody of the car, were do you get these from? Or are they custom made by owners and...
  4. Ashs civic

App issue

My 2 year old son has deleted my app. I carnt find it when I search it in the App Store . it does not come up in my perchesed history for apps. when I visit the site I'm still logged In but get no pop up requesting to Install app like it used to . what the the name of the actual app ?
  5. Ashs civic

EP3 Turbo build question

Were would get the the oil and coolant feeds from within the engine bay to feed the turbo ?? How would you go about feeding the oil back into the engine ? looking for answers from people who have done this to an ep3 ideally.
  6. Ashs civic

EP3 Question - how to remove crank pully?

Besides the belt , how do you remove the crank pully ?
  7. Ashs civic

TEGIWA HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3 EXHAUST MANIFOLD HEADER ?

Worth the money ?? How do you deal with the sensors ??
  8. Ashs civic

EP3 Flywheel advice wanted

Ill be puting in a new clutch next month or so and wanted to know if anyone's fitted a ultra light weight flywheel ? What are they like to drive with ? Good or bad brands?? I'll be useing a new standard clutch on this car. ... For now anyways.
  9. Ashs civic

Front lca bush removel ,advice wanted

Iv spent most of my Saturday on this one arm. The big bushes are fairy easy to get out abit stuck on the other.
  10. Ashs civic

EP3 My sportex thread/ advice wanted too

So ... My Saturday morning started with jacking the car up. i had a sortex 2.5 inc pipe, 3 updated exhaust mounts, a standard triangular mount, and exhaust assembly paste. So as I started to spray and brush the bolts holding the back box on. I attempted to un-do the bolts. the flange had...
  11. Ashs civic

Two cables for standard stereo?? (Ep3)

Iv just put a new stereo in my ep3 .( rip speed touch screen) brought the adapter clipped together the main plug,works grate. the smaller cable/clip that I pulled out of the standard radio iv just tucked away and now has no use, bu I have no idea what it is used for , I have no steering...
  12. Ashs civic

Picture up load

I'm trying to upload a photograph taken on my I phone 3GS. (Which I use to access the site) i get a message/pop up saying my image is 1.31mb exceeds the maximum of 1.00mb for this type of file. Is this something that can be sorted ?
  13. Ashs civic

Ashs front lac thread / wanted

Can some one explain to me how the front lac ball joint fits the lac? I am after a pair new or used for the right prise, some guy said I could have a pair collected for £40 but then replied they were stuck and couldn't get them out / and he wasn't willing to let me try. I will uprate the...
  14. Ashs civic

How to stop wheel skip ?

It's so annoying when in a wheel spin or pulling off and the car judders/hops/skips. Im fitting nt5000 tyres end of month as have a slow puncher ( leaking from rim seal). but how or what is the best way to losse the skipping on the front wheels ? I want it to spin/drift smoothly.
  15. Ashs civic

How to / best way to get to 300bhp?

Want to have an In sight as to how to get my ep3 to a healthy 300bhp? the mark is 300-350 as I do not want to supercharge it.
  16. Ashs civic

A few questions. Window rattle and bumper

So I have my lovely ep3, it's a 2001 pre face with no fog lights. Will the face lift bumper be a straight swap? My windows give an annoying rattle when open at half way ? My dads has started to do the same too, seem to be a common falt but have not idea what it is ? Thanks Ash
Back