• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. robwiltshire1993

Ep3 Civic seat repairs

my drivers side seat in my type r has a couple of minor tears in them and i was wondering if anyone knew of anyone that could repair them or is it best going out and getting new ones
  2. robwiltshire1993

Injectors

I see I got told you use ultrasonic cleaner but like you said if it's out for a few days then is it worth it but yeah I'll try that cleaner cheers buddy
  3. robwiltshire1993

Injectors

Right i know the injectors on the k20 engines are loud but mine seemed to have got louder over the past month is there anything that i can do to get them to quieten down, clean them possibly ?
  4. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

Obviously playing it safe would mean you would have to go honda but maybe eBay ?
  5. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

Right I'll get it done then that way the ******* noise will go away and I see okay I'll have a look cheers mate
  6. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

We checked the tdc and it was out my the slightest only by such a small amount and when the valves were done they were stone cold all ready checked that one hoped it was
  7. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

Oups didn't even notice
  8. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

What makes you so certain mate ?
  9. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

Yeah I'm thinking that and hoping it is
  10. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

See I've literally had a valve clearance done on it all though the oil did run a little low but I did catch it before never realised how much those engines drink oil
  11. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

Yeah see the noise is coming from around that area but you can hear it more when you crouch down my the drivers side wheel and put your head in the arch hoping it's nothing serious
  12. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

Really I'll have to check that did it sound like a ticking ?
  13. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

No but when I accelerate it gets faster I was thinking the chain may have stretched
  14. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

I see how would I fix that replace the injector or clean them out here's the video of the sound http://youtu.be/PU-7EpvMj4w
  15. robwiltshire1993

Ticking sound

Recently my type r has developed a ticking sound coming from my engine bay I have checked my oil level and it's fine, as well I had my valve clearance done a little while ago too so I'm a little confused of what this sound could be any ideas ? I have a video of the sound too
  16. robwiltshire1993

FN2 Does anyone else's engine produce a ticking noise?

I've had the same ticking sound coming from my type r I had my valve clearance done a little while ago and it's just developed that sound did you find out what was wrong with it ?
  17. robwiltshire1993

Problems with EP3 - Advice needed :)

ive got an issue with my 54 plate civic, when i accelerate at low revs in say second doing 15 it will make a grinding sound but when i get faster the sound goes away and when i press the clutch down the sound goes away also helpppp!!!!
Back