• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

EP3 pollen filter tray

Do the cylindrical moulded bits in the centre (bottom) of the tray perform any function other than deforming the pollen filter as soon as it is fitted?
  2. M

Hard brake line fittings question

Is the threaded fitting on the end of the hard brake line supposed to rotate freely? I just tried to fit my first Goodridge line (OSF) but the caliper end ended up about 180 degrees away from how the rubber hose sat (bend towards rear rather than front). There was a small amount of movement on...
  3. M

Eibach camber bolt fitting question - torque?

How on earth do you get near to 125ft lbs on these without spinning the bolt? Even the standard 115ft lbs would be tricky. Two man job, one with a 3/4" drive torque wrench and one with a big breaker bar to hold the bolt steady?
  4. M

OEM airbox intake hose - should it connect to airbox?

As per title, currently my intake hose just sits infront/in the airbox port. It appears to have been pushed down by the coolant hose above as the h clip holding that has gone slack. Looking at the fiche, I don't think that I have any parts missing. Should the hose be stretched around the airbox...
  5. M

OSF headlight appears less bright than NSF

As per title, I fitted Osram night breakers in December and have recently noticed that the drivers side looks a fair bit duller than the passengers. Is it just the dip pattern? Have I got a duff bulb? The orientation of the bulb is correct and the lens is OK considering it's age. Any...
  6. M

Is EP3 standard radio aerial plug DIN?

Just a simple question: I am curious to find out if a previous owner had changed the plug on the aerial lead which goes into the back of the radio. When I got the car it had a Pioneer HU that often went blank when you pressed a button. I bought a fascia bundled with an adaptor off a well known...
  7. M

Halfords 5w40 fully synth, currently 4l for £10

I've read many threads on here that mention Halfords oil is actually rebadged comma oil. I also believe that, to an extent, you do get what you pay for. However £30 for two oil changes plus top ups is tempting. My question is simply, would you use it in your car?
Back