• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. PhunkmasterD

Workshop manual

I have an electronic copy of the EP3 Type-R workshop manual, if anyone would like a copy just leave your emails here or pm me! <Jermal Edit> Alternatively, it can be found here: Civic workshop manual
  2. PhunkmasterD

KA20a2 Swap???

What is a KA20a2 engine swap?? and what benifits would you get from it? Heard about it on youtube..see the notes made below the video F45i2-_9_To
  3. PhunkmasterD

I have £350-£400...

I am about to come into a little money and want to treat myself to a new exhaust. I'd like it to be loud but still have a good note, i have an AEM CAI and was thinking of maybe a Spoon N1 with some kind of through pipe (trying to stay in budget), or go for a full system like a Buddy Club Spec...
  4. PhunkmasterD

Passenger Seat Mechanisim

My seat handle at the top of my passenger seat doesnt work, the cable is still atached to the handle and the bottom handle works.... any advise out there:confused:
  5. PhunkmasterD

New Splash Guards....anyone know how much...or where?

Recently i was belting down a country lane when a badger steped out infront of my CTR, to say the least i needed to et a new bumper as it cracked at one of the screw points, my problem is it also eat away my splash guards under the bumper (engine bay) and i need new ones? How much are they.... i...
  6. PhunkmasterD

Advice Required....

Im looking to install my sub and amps that i had in my old clio, but i dont know which gromit in the engine bay to use....on the clio it was easy as there were no air bags and loads of space in the footwells to poke around. Which has the best access? Pics would be a great help. Cheers;)
  7. PhunkmasterD

Is this actually from a type r or is someone trying it on?

someone hit my ctr and i need a new bumper, is this a type-r bumper???
  8. PhunkmasterD

Discounts on Parts

Hey guys, i have just been on the phone to Funkypower.com and they said that if we advertise their banner on our site and recommend them for all our parts they will give us discount. From just discussing this matter they gave me free postage on my AEM CAI... whoopie, i think its a great way for...
  9. PhunkmasterD

Spraying Your Alloy Wheels

Spraying Alloys This guide is comprised of photos from start to finish on how to spray your alloy wheels. You will need: Sand paper (preferably Wet and Dry) Course and Fine Old Cloth Bucket of Soapy Water Old Newspaper Flexible Masking Tape Available From...
  10. PhunkmasterD

Cheapest place for AEM CAI???

Who can tell me the cheapest place to get one of these? Winner gets a pat on the back!
Back